PDA

View Full Version : ScT, best/most helpful staff?.

JoJs
06-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Hi, im having problems with my ScT account.

And im thinking about talking to one of the staff.
So im wondering who is the most helpful staff member?

F.Mod: DeevZ - Terska
G.Mod: Kavselj
Admin: deviant - Pedro
Staff leaders djgrrr - feeling

mate of mine talked to DeevZ and said he was good, but any one of you know?

Its just questions about ScT and anyone of the mods can answer it.
But i whant to know the mod who will cares and would help a noob like me.

And the q i whuld like to keep for my self
:asshame:

yayyyyyy
06-21-2008, 10:45 PM
imho the forums...

you might get slapped like the one that asked about nfo watermarking (lloooool EPIC THREAD) ... but that happens only if you ask retarded things :D

what problem are we talking about? cheating? warning? change ip/mail/whatever (lol)?

Detale
06-21-2008, 10:48 PM
What is the question? We have various SCT staff here who Im sure will help you

Disme
06-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Don't bring Sct issues to FST, go trough the appropriate channels !!!

Swax
06-21-2008, 10:56 PM
/me waves

/me isn't called Swax on ScT though...

If you can't match up this avatar to my ScT avatar then you really don't deserve help :p

Disme
06-21-2008, 11:07 PM
/me waves

If you can't match up this avatar to my ScT avatar then you really don't deserve help :p

Disme isn't called Disme on Sct either :shifty:

Drak0
06-21-2008, 11:13 PM
^No he/she isn't..But a big softy wofty with a astute reasoning and reaction to a persons actions or behavior..:P
^^^^JoJs All the mods are fine,if you pm them correctly and cordially.
I know..:P What do I win.I need GB's..lol
Guess mine from my avatar here ;-) Not too hard..or not.:P
/waves to Swax. <3

F.B.I
06-21-2008, 11:33 PM
nvm

th0r
06-22-2008, 12:14 AM
eeZ is pretty cool, but he justed stepped down

wimp.

jk

JoJs
06-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Yea it was bad to see eez leave.
But pls ppl stay on topic, i really like to know.

Drak0
06-22-2008, 01:39 AM
If it is a mod.. then G.Mod: Kavselj ;-)
If it is a BIG problem... and you can explain honestly and plainly.. then deviant.Seems a level headed sort of person.

LoKaLiRi
06-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Kavselj :shifty:

Detale
06-22-2008, 04:02 AM
/me waves

Swax isn't called Swax on ScT though...

I didn't want to call you out bro. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to be made public.

Don't bring Sct issues to FST, go trough the appropriate channels !!!

Wow well thats a bit nasty eh. So who might you be then?

EDIT: OK Igot who you are. Dude we get lotsa problems from SCT sorted this way. Fair enough the guy didn't give the nature of the problem but what if he can't log in and doesn't use IRC?? Then what? Ease up a bit my man.

th0r
06-22-2008, 04:15 AM
he sort of has a point . . .

considering the countless bitch threads that clog this discussion daily, the other―smarter and more yielding―solution (for most tracker account hiccups) would be to go to the tracker's irc channel; if you cannot make it to irc, take it up with a staff member here privately

to answer your question, i think the ScT staff (besides mitch) can deal with your account queries maturely and unbiased if presented in a similar manner: simply present your query with confidence and honesty and you are sure to receive a similar response in due time, but if your query deals with trading or cheating (or lying . . . or both) such as a certain thread, you might as well forget about the account

Swax
06-22-2008, 02:22 PM
...i think the ScT staff (besides mitch) can deal with your account queries maturely and unbiased if presented in a similar manner...

err...mitch left staff like over 6 months ago :blink:

Even Eezee's gone now

marwell
06-22-2008, 06:19 PM
I was banned once at ScT ( thx to conversation between BMTV mod and feeling ^^) and once when someone stole my mail + toracker accs (+ScT) ... both cases was solved by feeling, so he is da best for me :)

anyway I have one screen from ScT support chan, when my "friend" was trying to obtain back his acc, I was there to see it, bcs that person (Doomi) was in biiig problems somewhere else ...

http://i31.tinypic.com/swvas5.png

he just said what he downloaded and he has back his acc :) I have searching him at user db on ScT now, he isnt there, so acc was probably deleted :D sometimes scammers and traders were lucky, but not for long :)

so the whole ScT staff is good/helpful ;)

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 06:36 PM
yeah they are even though i am banned and got no response at once. Then swax showed up and responded like an adult. Well this is what i expect from other people, respect in return for respect. So today in my opinion, they are good, especially the swax dunno about his real name though. You can solve your problem with him 2 whatever you have...I didnt see him above :S

colbert
06-23-2008, 01:18 AM
Kavselj is my favorite, but anyone can help you. Even Mitch! :P

pisipisi
06-26-2008, 02:39 PM
do not ask anything to Kavselj or even anyone,they are worst!

tvleech
06-27-2008, 11:23 PM
why are u even member at ScT :O
mitch was the best

Nemrod
06-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Pedro.

Kook
06-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Just go trhough the IRC... not that I am a member there :P

CraigT92
06-29-2008, 04:26 PM
The sct staff are great staff I'm sure they will help you out

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
and dont lie, if possible, i would luv to learn the result...

Scorpio223
06-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Hi, im having problems with my ScT account.

And im thinking about talking to one of the staff.
So im wondering who is the most helpful staff member?

F.Mod: DeevZ - Terska
G.Mod: Kavselj
Admin: deviant - Pedro
Staff leaders djgrrr - feeling

mate of mine talked to DeevZ and said he was good, but any one of you know?

Its just questions about ScT and anyone of the mods can answer it.
But i whant to know the mod who will cares and would help a noob like me.

And the q i whuld like to keep for my self
:asshame:

deviant is the best admin;)

Squizzle
06-30-2008, 01:48 AM
So this thread is basically people talking about ScT staff in order to show off that they're members of ScT to the enourmous amount of wannabe ScT members on FST, right? Right?

Raban
06-30-2008, 02:42 AM
So this thread is basically people talking about ScT staff in order to show off that they're members of ScT to the enourmous amount of wannabe ScT members on FST, right? Right?

yep... especially that guy bilkenter.. not sure exactly how to type his name... guy won't stop bragging about being on ScT

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 08:31 AM
raban i see you are at your top form... i couldnt care less about sct anymore m8, what is sct anyway? ahahah anyway guyz

Swift
06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
try irc or forum ;) it`s okay

Squizzle
06-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Honesty is not a virtue but a vice...
Definitely a Trader from now on...
This one has been changed i suppose
If you are punished for the good deeds, then why shall i do any good deed at all?I'll just say one more thing - bilkenter, torrent communities hate people like you. They really do. What makes you think you're so special that putting things like that in big red letters in your signature will do anything? You're a nobody. Just another trader.

To you, it might seem like a rebellious, revengeful thing to do.

To me, it looks like you're a butthurt sore loser.

Whatever problem you've had, suck it up, grow a pair and stop bitching. Kthx.

Lots of love...

Squizzle xxxxxx

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 02:42 PM
what is wrong with disliking smt? Do i have to appreciate all trackers? do i have to like them all? I dont like sct, and i definitely dont wanna join. End of discussion, you might like them, you might appreciate the work they have done and so forth.. I completely revere your decision, i want the same that is all

Feeling
06-30-2008, 05:13 PM
what is wrong with disliking smt? Do i have to appreciate all trackers? do i have to like them all? I dont like sct, and i definitely dont wanna join. End of discussion, you might like them, you might appreciate the work they have done and so forth.. I completely revere your decision, i want the same that is all

LOL. Have you forgot about that other thread you made already where you got your ass handed to you for lying and talking crap? Guess you didnt take it so well. :rolleyes:

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 05:20 PM
not at all, if u saw my other threads, i know i was at fault, and i explained it very well, but this doesnt change anything, it will be seen as excuses probably... But even if i am wrong, that doesnt change the fact that i dont wanna join there, and i believe i have right to choose? i also revere their staff especially swax but that doesnt mean that i have to luv the site itself... you may like it, as i said, everyone has different tastes which is what makes us unique. Also read the my sct problem topic from start to the end to have what really happened there...You seem to quote from some parts only... anyway doesnt matter

SgtMajor
06-30-2008, 05:24 PM
not at all, if u saw my other threads, i know i was at fault, and i explained it very well, but this doesnt change anything, it will be seen as excuses probably... But even if i am wrong, that doesnt change the fact that i dont wanna join there, and i believe i have right to choose? i also revere their staff especially swax but that doesnt mean that i have to luv the site itself... you may like it, as i said, everyone has different tastes which is what makes us unique. Also read the my sct problem topic from start to the end to have what really happened there...You seem to quote from some parts only... anyway doesnt matter

:lol: majorly :whoosh:

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
i dont know why i feel obliged to respond to every statement people make just ignore, truth will always differ anyway...

sergeant, lets eat pissa now wowowowow :D

edit: also the topic is about sct staff:S offtopic offtopic offtopic... they are helpful m8 i recommend you take your case to swax

SgtMajor
06-30-2008, 05:43 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again, you are just fucking clueless, and the antithesis of what torrenting is all about.

Grow some testes, get out more, get a life and use them new set of balls you just acquired.

predateur
06-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Kavselj and deviant are the best and helpful , others dont worth to talk with them
specialy Mr so special feeling

The Flying Cow
06-30-2008, 05:54 PM
ScT staff are not "friendly". If you want help you need to have read FAQ and all Rules (that goes without saying). Even then you should present your conundrum in a professional, clear, and streamlined way, if possible.

Then you shouldn't have any problaime.

zedex
06-30-2008, 08:02 PM
ScT staff are not "friendly". If you want help you need to have read FAQ and all Rules (that goes without saying). Even then you should present your conundrum in a professional, clear, and streamlined way, if possible.

Then you shouldn't have any problaime.

forgot to say you must not be an israeli member :whistling

predateur
07-01-2008, 12:46 PM
forgot to say you must not be an israeli member :whistling

one of the good points of sct is "il" ban :) H.H

zedex
07-01-2008, 01:02 PM
especially since we know where you are from lol

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 01:07 PM
it is their site man, it is definitely not right to ban countries but they probably have a reason, even if they dont, it doesnt matter at all, as i said it is their site, if you dont like it, dont join them, nobody is forcing you to join their club after all, there is always a better one

predateur
07-01-2008, 01:07 PM
especially since we know where you are from lol
am from a country where "il" are not welcom (something like the world)
and yeah : H.H

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 01:09 PM
too bad for you guyz, even if the ban is lifted now, would you bother to join their site? i really wonder

wevotedno
07-02-2008, 05:20 AM
/me waves

l0l :)

Hi m8!