PDA

View Full Version : New here and just wanted to ask some advice

Holy5hit!
06-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Hello I am new here and this is my first post so I just wanted to ask if anyone had and helpful advice?

th0r
06-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Stop being so ghey.

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Stop being so ghey.

:lol::lol::lol:

My advice:

Spamming is good, read the forums before posting, search before posting, never post a compare tracker thread or poll, never beg for invites (always ask), never trade.

wevotedno
06-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Try not to trade, be polite

waeldiab
06-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Stop being so ghey.

:lol::lol::lol:

My advice:

Spamming is good, read the forums before posting, search before posting, never post a compare tracker thread or poll, never beg for invites (always ask), never trade.

bro u want ban him :lol::lol: joke. don't ever Spamming i ban 3 time because

Spamming:wacko:

lostdemon
06-22-2008, 09:21 AM
There is a difference between the spamming fatcat and many others do and the spamming you have done waeldiab.

waeldiab
06-22-2008, 09:28 AM
There is a difference between the spamming fatcat and many others do and the spamming you have done waeldiab.

I admitted mistakes bro :(

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 09:34 AM

:lol:

waeldiab, when staffers pm me laughing about how funny what i post is...then im pretty sure i wont be banned ;)

waeldiab
06-22-2008, 09:45 AM

waeldiab, when staffers pm me laughing about how funny what i post is...then im pretty sure i wont be banned ;)

i just joke fatcat just read my post well

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 10:23 AM

i just joke fatcat just read my post well

i know i know im joking with you as well :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Hello I am new here and this is my first post so I just wanted to ask if anyone had and helpful advice?

Clearly stay away from fatcat69 and waeldiab,they are both known spammers.

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 11:12 AM

Hey now, my spam is quality.

I mean seriously...you know youve laughed at it. Everyone has. :P

soulreaper
06-22-2008, 11:55 AM

Quality spam? LOL,whatever the fuck that means.

I admit some of your posts are funny but what puts me off is that you spammed the shit out of FST just to get into almost every single tracker on the planet,you yourself admit that.

Not to mention spamming every single trade thread(iTS especially) where you had no business to do so.

Personally I think you're an ass.That's the thing about the internet ,you can talk as much shit as you want without getting punched in the face.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2008, 12:04 PM

Quality spam? LOL,whatever the fuck that means.

I admit some of your posts are funny but what puts me off is that you spammed the shit out of FST just to get into almost every single tracker on the planet,you yourself admit that.

Not to mention spamming every single trade thread(iTS especially) where you had no business to do so.

Personally I think you're an ass.That's the thing about the internet ,you can talk as much shit as you want without getting punched in the face.
Soulreaper you know I like you,you're on my friends list ffs but I got to disagree with you on with one.As long as spam isn't malicious I don't see the harm.
Actually it can be beneficial since it helps keep requests on the front page and also allows people a chance to show their personality.

bblogs
06-22-2008, 12:54 PM

Don't bother posting. Your name is worth 50+ reps :01:

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 01:44 PM
oh kamons bumping via spamming? that definitely sucks...i dont agree with your sentiment that spamming might be constructive.... waste of time...

SgtMajor
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM

Clearly stay away from fatcat69 and waeldiab,they are both known wankers.

/fixed

We didn't laugh at it, we laughed at YOU! :P

IdolEyes787
06-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks that's much better.

Spammer.

SgtMajor
06-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks that's much better.

Scammer.

I haven't scammed today, so best be on your guard.

markupmaster
06-22-2008, 02:35 PM

Hey Bud, It's great that you are making a effort to do things the right way unlike many others who join up here. Here is my advice to you.

1.Don't Trade.
2.Don't Cheat.
3.If you are invited somewhere,be active there.
4.Only join trackers that you know you will use.
5.Use the search before making a topic.
6.Make friends here and at trackers,they can teach you a lot.

If you ever have any questions,Feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer them..

:)

tralalala
06-22-2008, 03:55 PM

:dabs: Eh... Not me. It takes more than your average spam to get a chuckle out of me.

BlueLabel
06-22-2008, 04:32 PM
maybe fatcat is spammers
but nobody is spammer like squirrel

Nemrod
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Be yourself, let people know how you really are.
Don´t be anti anything, except cheaters and scammers.

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 05:17 PM
you may be anti gay though ahahah kidding we revere them !

Spillage
06-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Advice : don't stand under a tree during a thunderstorm .

NPAX1
06-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Advice: Be active, helpful, encouraging etc; display quality traits that'll make people remember you fondly. In my opinion that's the key to success on this forum.

ConkiZz
06-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Don't spam, don't trade, behave good, be active, be helpful (as much as u can)

bilkenter
06-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Advice: Be active, helpful, encouraging etc; display quality traits that'll make people remember you fondly. In my opinion that's the key to success on this forum.

I dont like this idea though you are definitely right. But why do we have to restrict kindness or being helpful to this forum or any other forum for that matter? why does people do that? there are two kind of persons in my opinion that does it this way. First are those who are after reputation. Second is those who help others in any way. For example, if i see a signature saying that i am not a trader but a give away person from now on, i definitely doubt their motives. Being helpful or kind in a forum is not the real thing in my own for most people. They are most likely people who want to get in to high level trackers that suits their interests well... On my part, i share anything i have with people whom i have traded with success, i have a friend called detri or some of you may remember wade003 from the sct topic... I have given him access to seedbox, invites accounts and so forth? why? bec i know he is good in heart, he gave me his tl accounts details and so forth... This is how trust and being kind happens and this is the way it must happen in my opinion. Anyway just look at the bittorrent invitation part now, i will share my seedbox with someone who i think is worth not because of kindness but because of reputation... Or so it seems

Detale
06-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Stop being so ghey.

Really helpful dude. The poor guy just wants to be polite and ask older members the skinny. Way to encourage the no0bs moron

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 12:12 AM
I dont get the idea of being helpful at all, Just by helping someone, you destroy the very chance that another might have. There are different applications of this. For example, i helped someone get an invite. This invite itself does harm others who may want to be there. So in a way, you benefit someone at the expense of another since you harm the other guy. So the dilemma appears whether it is just to be helpful or not...

th0r
06-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Really helpful dude. The poor guy just wants to be polite and ask older members the skinny. Way to encourage the no0bs moronhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-your-opinion-fst-staff-post2867981/postcount5

Oh, oh! He just made fun of your forum and you did nothing about it! I was retuning the favor in a specific context.

Guy.

bblogs
06-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Donīt be anti anything, except cheaters and scammers.

...but don't ever mention it, or put it in your sig. As if we don't have enough here already.

bilkenter
06-23-2008, 02:05 AM
yeah one of the things i hate... trying to show what kinda person you are in your signature, if words could win me over that you are good or bad... that would be the end of the world i guess...

jam0980tr
06-23-2008, 04:49 AM

Yeh fatcat your spam poster quality are awesome and funny as hell :lol:

integral
06-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Advice.. Be funny! That usually works.