PDA

View Full Version : Port forwarded properly, but unconnectable

quadomatic
06-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Right now it doesn't appear as though I am connectable on my torrents. I have my port forwarded properly (port forwarding and being connectable hasn't been an issue for me for at least a few years now). I have no software firewalls on my system either. Windows Firewall is disabled. I have Avast AntiVirus but that's it. Despite this, I'm not connectable. I've tried Azureus and Deluge, both of which say the port is forwarded properly, but both seem to have me unconnectable.

Can someone help me out?

Holy5hit!
06-22-2008, 07:42 AM
What site is saying you are unconnectable? Also what model is your router?

fatcat69
06-22-2008, 08:41 AM
Right now it doesn't appear as though I am connectable on my torrents. I have my port forwarded properly (port forwarding and being connectable hasn't been an issue for me for at least a few years now). I have no software firewalls on my system either. Windows Firewall is disabled. I have Avast AntiVirus but that's it. Despite this, I'm not connectable. I've tried Azureus and Deluge, both of which say the port is forwarded properly, but both seem to have me unconnectable.

Can someone help me out?

Try using utorrent, has a nice built in little feature that will tell you if the port is forwarded properly. If it says the port is forwarded properly...then you will show up a connectable.

Also, might be a tracker error....check multiple trackers to see if your connectable across the board. If you are at other places...then the tracker is being lame...happens rarely but could be the guilty party in this case.

jayz707
06-22-2008, 08:46 AM
go here http://www.webcamsoft.com/ddns/chkport.aspx and put you 'forwarded port' in that page and check whether you are connectable. if it says you are connectable. you are connectable!