PDA

View Full Version : [Req] SCT

speed2
06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Anyone got an invite for me please.

Not been around in a while and would love a welcome back present like SCT.

Also got some good giveaways coming so stay tuned for them:D

speedtest result

http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/results.php?t=1214314400&v=4529728

speed2
06-24-2008, 11:05 AM
up

Enlightened
06-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Just like that, waltz into the Invite section , and gimme S*T...LMAO

U Must be GOD.why NOT try FSC,FTN,FTWR , while U are at it.....

bilkenter
06-24-2008, 12:10 PM
what of it dude? i mean he is asking whether you will give or not, sct isnt a God-like tracker, there are so many you can be satisfied with. Anyway the bottom line is if you are not gonna contribute or give it away, why bother replying? i am surprised that sergeant didnt take action here :D

Disme
06-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Anyway the bottom line is if you are not gonna contribute or give it away, why bother replying?

Than why are you posting? :cool:

Enlightened
06-24-2008, 12:12 PM
what of it dude? i mean he is asking whether you will give or not, sct isnt a God-like tracker, there are so many you can be satisfied with. Anyway the bottom line is if you are not gonna contribute or give it away, why bother replying? i am surprised that sergeant didnt take action here :D
BTW, I DO HAVE the invite.....:yup:

bilkenter
06-24-2008, 12:20 PM
ahaha so what if you have invite? As long as you dont give it away, does it matter to have one? Well, of course you have right to give to anyone you wanna, but my point is i havent seen anyone who gave it away to someone they met recently or someone they dont know... well i am posting to put this topic on course otherwise mods or other people charged with duties wouldnt post not to do so, or warn us even if it is off topic... Anyway i am not mod so i welcome your critics...

Lee1
06-24-2008, 12:25 PM
I have SCT accounts :D

Enlightened
06-24-2008, 12:26 PM
ahaha so what if you have invite? As long as you dont give it away, does it matter to have one? Well, of course you have right to give to anyone you wanna, but my point is i havent seen anyone who gave it away to someone they met recently or someone they dont know... well i am posting to put this topic on course otherwise mods or other people charged with duties wouldnt post not to do so, or warn us even if it is off topic... Anyway i am not mod so i welcome your critics...

Exactly, why I replied earlier.guy does not even have a Ratio & Speedtest to show for.just waltz in and say, ginmme a S*T...like S*T is given out to a Stranger and easy to get......go figure.
Anyway, I should STOP NOw....gona get some sleeeep...GL to ^^OP.