PDA

View Full Version : New Way To Get Invites

mrnobody
06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
create a tracker/forum, promote people that have invites you want (to mod, vip w/e)...and ask for invites :shit:

btw, don't forget to close signup asps, that way members will feel "l33t" already...and chances of u getting invites is way higher than before. :dabs:

auto merge: meant to post in other section =/

waki
06-24-2008, 01:04 PM
name the tracker/forum plz

robi92
06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
haha :) .. i dont have money for creating tracker

mbucari1
06-24-2008, 01:13 PM

create a tracker/forum

waki
06-24-2008, 01:20 PM
thought he knows a specific example

BlueLabel
06-24-2008, 01:43 PM
btw, don't forget to close signup asps, that way members will feel "l33t" already

if you spray some hints you can make very "rare" tracker, people start asking "anyone know what is ***?"

P.S
what about your tracker :P?

Bionic
06-24-2008, 01:47 PM
There's many forums out there, and what's here is good enough. And the BT Rep handles out weather you're a trader or not.

SgtMajor
06-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I wish they would invent new ways to spam, oh wait, they have, create your own.

jasperr
06-24-2008, 02:10 PM

i can think of one, off the top of my head........ and they make you pay to enter a special section... to make you feel more l33t!

CPC464
06-24-2008, 02:48 PM
There's many forums out there, and what's here is good enough. And the BT Rep handles out weather you're a trader or not.

how. i don't trade. never have. but i have given invites away and have rep for it.

is the rep supposed to show your a trader

puckface
06-24-2008, 02:52 PM
and i cant read, forget it

Something Else
06-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Good point squiir3l. But it's not such a new thing.

I would recommend staying well clear of any site that has the word 'invite' or 'tracker' in the title, without being an actual torrent site. I can't think of a single one I would piss on if it was on fire. :smilie4:

nthpeter
06-24-2008, 07:04 PM
I have everything i need, i paid for a server to seed. But this is a good idea ;)

bRoonXZ
06-24-2008, 07:33 PM
i need only domain .net

The Flying Cow
06-25-2008, 12:06 AM
i can think of one, off the top of my head........ and they make you pay to enter a special section... to make you feel more l33t!

And they advertise that section saying you have axx to higher-level invites there in monthly or weekly draws or wtv.

Basically, it's a way of making people pay for invites.

"Axx" to the VIP section is just lame. It's basically where the people who give money away I can't think for what reason go and hang out. This doesn't make them any more intellectual or interesting.

More like Very Idiotic People.

FiftyGame
06-25-2008, 12:19 AM
How about just getting involved in the communities you are always in. I have had no problem finding invites. Just become a member and meet some people.

jasperr
06-25-2008, 12:57 AM

And they advertise that section saying you have axx to higher-level invites there in monthly or weekly draws or wtv.

Basically, it's a way of making people pay for invites.

"Axx" to the VIP section is just lame. It's basically where the people who give money away I can't think for what reason go and hang out. This doesn't make them any more intellectual or interesting.

More like Very Idiotic People.

:hooray: :clap:

mrnobody
06-25-2008, 01:35 AM
thought he knows a specific example

actually u are right, it was not a suggestion rather a fact.

as for naming specific ones, i can't be bothered to do so.

what about your tracker :P?

erm what?

i don't have my tracker. I staff'ed in two music tracker a while ago though but both were pretty much open sign up during my stay...and now both are dead :rolleyes:

tutipute
06-25-2008, 06:07 AM
actually u are right, it was not a suggestion rather a fact.

as for naming specific ones, i can't be bothered to do so.

Hey squirr3l, count me in!
Maybe we can name it TNT (The Nuts Tracker) if it is not already taken...
You can promote me to a head squirr3l!

Rules, we only accept the following:
1. Crazy people.
2. Fellas with big nuts.
3. Ultra squirr3ls.

If you donate you might win a winter supply and a hibernation cushion.

Best of luck to everybody!

BlueLabel
06-25-2008, 07:55 AM
erm what?

i don't have my tracker. I staff'ed in two music tracker a while ago though but both were pretty much open sign up during my stay...and now both are dead :rolleyes:

oh come on just tell the truth and say that you don't want people start spam your PM ;)

3. Ultra squirr3ls.

you mean Ultra spammer :P

StefanSamara
06-25-2008, 08:08 AM
lol, so this thread another spam ? :|

F3n1x
06-25-2008, 08:41 AM
No is a good point. Is true.
Create a site and you get invited to some selective sites fast. Because you invite to your own site staff from other sites, rep members ... After you ask them for invites in irc, by pm chat ... (yeah i say for experience)

And other thing new site sysops, pm members in other sites for recruit them is LAME too.

fatcat69
06-25-2008, 08:47 AM
How about just getting involved in the communities you are always in. I have had no problem finding invites. Just become a member and meet some people.

/me agrees with FG

:happy:

mrnobody
06-25-2008, 09:59 AM
No is a good point. Is true.
Create a site and you get invited to some selective sites fast. Because you invite to your own site staff from other sites, rep members ... After you ask them for invites in irc, by pm chat ... (yeah i say for experience)

And other thing new site sysops, pm members in other sites for recruit them is LAME too.

glad that someone else noticed that as well =/