PDA

View Full Version : help on scl please

forthat
06-25-2008, 04:17 AM
my account got disabled ....
i have a chat with some mod or other .....in IRC due to some bug in server
After some chat with a member he said ""i lied to him and disabled my account"" And ""He said i was a trader"".....:cry:

i have worked really hard to get there.....when they open sign ups i tried for a day to get there..

Just with a min they disable me ...that was very sad ...

What ever is there any way to show my innocence ......
i am not qualified to invite section ........i have no rep or other to show my innocence....

please any staff of scl please have a chat with me..:(

invadercat
06-25-2008, 04:20 AM
go to there IRC and try again. talk to the point be nice....

forthat
06-25-2008, 04:21 AM
they banned me even in support

integral
06-25-2008, 04:22 AM
You might have to deal with their decision then, unless one of the staff on scl grants you an audience here.

invadercat
06-25-2008, 04:24 AM
You might have to deal with their decision then, unless one of the staff on scl grants you an audience here.
yep if you are lucky some staff will PM you here. try to be more clear in your original post if you can. give more reasons...etc

Funkin'
06-25-2008, 05:00 AM
Don't sweat it. You're not missing out on much. So don't be all depressed about it.

I am sorry for your loss though. And hopefully one of the staff will pm you here as them seem pretty nice.

Sylar_
06-25-2008, 05:04 AM
You had been given a chance, But you lied.

jasperr
06-25-2008, 05:07 AM
my account got disabled ....
i have a chat with some mod or other .....in IRC due to some bug in server
After some chat with a member he said ""i lied to him and disabled my account"" And ""He said i was a trader"".....:cry:

i have worked really hard to get there.....when they open sign ups i tried for a day to get there..

Just with a min they disable me ...that was very sad ...

What ever is there any way to show my innocence ......
i am not qualified to invite section ........i have no rep or other to show my innocence....

please any staff of scl please have a chat with me..:(

Its probably a good idea to be honest when you talk to staff..... if they ban you like that, then chances are you were not being honest.. being honest doesn't always get ya back in.. but it helps

Funkin'
06-25-2008, 05:09 AM
Yeah. Tracker staff aren't as stupid as you may think. They usually have the resources to find out exactly what happening. So lying(if you did) gets nothing else accomplished except for pissing them off.

tutipute
06-25-2008, 06:11 AM

.: SLAP :.
How many times do i have to tell you, hard work doesn't lead to anywhere good...

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 08:19 AM
no it is not good to be honest with them... From experience, you cant know what each trackers staff will do to you... Some ban you because you have been honest, some ban you because you have lied... So it is a dilemma... you are mostly at mercy of staff... what you do wont change the outcome probably...havent seen such a wise staff up to now except a few to grant a second chance

helpme
06-25-2008, 09:44 AM
your account was disabled 5 hours ago
and you kicked out from irc
so say bye bye to your account

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
it is not my account dudes :D i thought it was mine for a moment :D also i dont have account on scl :D

z7x
06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Cute :D

Srsly we dont ban users for no reason. so take it like man and stop complaining and crying.

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 12:45 PM
i guess we shall have a system like this, if one user is banned, then another shall take its place, whether via open sign ups or smt :D

forthat
06-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Cute :D

Srsly we dont ban users for no reason. so take it like man and stop complaining and crying.
i am not crying i am saying see the present not the past .......
thats ok ...........
thanks for u r responce ........

time tell truth thats what i can say..........

jasperr
06-25-2008, 12:54 PM
no it is not good to be honest with them... From experience, you cant know what each trackers staff will do to you... Some ban you because you have been honest, some ban you because you have lied... So it is a dilemma... you are mostly at mercy of staff... what you do wont change the outcome probably...havent seen such a wise staff up to now except a few to grant a second chance

Dude!...... seriously, why are you giving this poster and other users bad info!??... it's always good to speak honestly with staff.... yes, its true that your at their mercy, but then again your ALWAYS AT THEIR MERCY!!!!! telling people lieing to staff is the answer, is completely stupidity ... no wonder why you got banned from wherever.....

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 01:13 PM
all i am saying, even if you are honest, you might still get banned, i tried both of them, i am usually in favour of honesty even if you cheat, just tell them, as long as you are aware of your mistake and determined not to do it again, you might find an exit, but that is not the case. Mostly, when they ban you, they wont forgive you even if you change or be aware of your mistake... Tell me what is wrong with going to irc for your friend? he didnt know how to do it, i did go ask for their help, i first lied said this was my account then after one word, i said i am here for my friend, i know that is not exactly the best move. But some staff say that your friend shall solve their own problem. With this fear of getting banned i lied at first, anyway my point is, as long as there are people who hold the absolute power, decision will be made by only a few...What is wrong with talking with that person who lied or did whatever? what is the point of immediate ban? to satisfy yourself? To show that we dont allow liers? what is it? I am banned from sct for trading and lying, some people say that trading is not allowed, but if you see request section, there are lots of people trading there... anyway... Also if you are not to trade, how can ya get into tracker? Trackers shall have a clear line about whether being a member is a right or privilidge, If it is a right given to a member, he has rights to use that right granted to him by the tracker, anyway. I really wonder if you are a staff, tell me one thing, Have ya reconsidered a decision that you or your friend made? ARe those decisions taken by one staff or as collective?

Anyway the bottom line is, Just do whatever you think is right mate...

edit: Also it is in my opinion right on sct, since you get invites via donations, For when you buy smt, it is completely yours, you can sell it to anyone, or trade it if you want, so it is logically your right on sct to trade... anyway

forthat
06-25-2008, 03:45 PM
all i am saying, even if you are honest, you might still get banned, i tried both of them, i am usually in favour of honesty even if you cheat, just tell them, as long as you are aware of your mistake and determined not to do it again, you might find an exit, but that is not the case. Mostly, when they ban you, they wont forgive you even if you change or be aware of your mistake... Tell me what is wrong with going to irc for your friend? he didnt know how to do it, i did go ask for their help, i first lied said this was my account then after one word, i said i am here for my friend, i know that is not exactly the best move. But some staff say that your friend shall solve their own problem. With this fear of getting banned i lied at first, anyway my point is, as long as there are people who hold the absolute power, decision will be made by only a few...What is wrong with talking with that person who lied or did whatever? what is the point of immediate ban? to satisfy yourself? To show that we dont allow liers? what is it? I am banned from sct for trading and lying, some people say that trading is not allowed, but if you see request section, there are lots of people trading there... anyway... Also if you are not to trade, how can ya get into tracker? Trackers shall have a clear line about whether being a member is a right or privilidge, If it is a right given to a member, he has rights to use that right granted to him by the tracker, anyway. I really wonder if you are a staff, tell me one thing, Have ya reconsidered a decision that you or your friend made? ARe those decisions taken by one staff or as collective?

Anyway the bottom line is, Just do whatever you think is right mate...

edit: Also it is in my opinion right on sct, since you get invites via donations, For when you buy smt, it is completely yours, you can sell it to anyone, or trade it if you want, so it is logically your right on sct to trade... anyway

i don't agree totally with u .......

i am not blaming the staff .they are really nice staff....

there are two ways i got banned..
1.i have not explained them properly (i think in most of cases this happen i think i have not explained to them correctly...)
2.Staff might have not checked the proof Sent i send (this is very rare ....i don;t thing this might happen in my case)

these is a mis-understanding in my chat that it..

as the time passes they will know about here or another forums.......

this is want happened in my case....

i am not mentioning the name of sites here...

in Site ""A"" i posted a forum for trade on a date of ""X""
after a meet with a really good guy from FTN said me don't trade u will never grow to topper sites....then i stopped trading
then i never the forum in Site ""A""
then i posted some giveaway in Site""B""on ""X+(2-3)days ""

this is what happened in my case they asked me why did u post in Site""A""
i said i stopped trading them i said to see in Site""B""....i think they have not see the site ""B""...........

i am not blaming the staff i think i have not convinced then that i was non trader.....

but that was a good time in SCL....

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 04:13 PM
you are free not to agree my friend, but still, if you get your invite via effort, or money, i still think, it is your right. And with this right, you can trade it with anyone you want... The only thing that may be criticized in my opinion is that if you trade with a cheater or someone like that, that would harm both the community and the site itself... But trading with someone who you deem worthy is your right in my opinion...if i think that this guy would be an asset to the community, why would i get banned because of that?, i thought myself worthy, and traded with someone so that i could join and contribute to the community in my own way, i got banned for that. And i see everyday numerous people who trade their account or boast about the trade they made to get into certain tracker... Also we have middle man part here i guess (dunno whether it functions or not ) but if it does, then it is a contradiction isnt it? most of the torrent trackers doesnt want users to trade their account and such, but still we have middleman section... Anyway i dont see any point in further discussion though i know both users and staff are mistaken at what they do... At least most of them. I was wrong when i was banned from sct, but they said i lied and traded, If it was because of only trading, there are unbelievable number of traders and they have right to do that in my opinion, since you leave them no chance to donate or smt... I lied this is why, i find myself guilty. Aside from that, staffs attitude against me sucked at that point, this is why, i find them guilty also. But swax came and problem is solved. Anyway getting banned, is not the end of your life... I am glad i got banned, since i found myself a place where i can call it home. It is all about how you see the world...

forthat
06-25-2008, 04:36 PM
if u say in that way.....

well say me how i got into scl.......

first my ISP charges me if i use download in day time....

rate charged by my isp :: 100 mb for 2.5$

as i said i worked a day to get into site my usage got 200 mb excess in that way .....

it means in-directly means i paid 5 $ per got into sCL.....:lol:

tutipute
06-25-2008, 09:53 PM
if u say in that way.....

well say me how i got into scl.......

first my ISP charges me if i use download in day time....

rate charged by my isp :: 100 mb for 2.5$

as i said i worked a day to get into site my usage got 200 mb excess in that way .....

it means in-directly means i paid 5 $ per got into sCL.....:lol:

Doesn't it mean it cost you 5$ to get banned from ScL?

CPC464
06-25-2008, 10:15 PM
maybe they have seen that you have traded on other sites. i know you have.

i would guess that you spent another day getting another account

unlucky

respawn40
06-25-2008, 10:25 PM
I guess it's just the fact that you had a history of trading.

forthat
06-25-2008, 11:06 PM
that was the point ....as far as i know

Funkin'
06-25-2008, 11:19 PM

As I mentioned before...don't sweat it.

forthat
06-25-2008, 11:56 PM

As I mentioned before...don't sweat it.
thanks man.....

Sylar_
06-26-2008, 12:33 AM
You lied to us.

First thing i asked was are you forthat from ''warez-bb''...You said yes.

I checked your post history and you had over 7 trade threads in the last 10 days.

You said you stopped trading ''A long time ago'' (first lie).

Then you lied again to one of the modd. after he told you were going to be enabled.

That is all.

forthat
06-26-2008, 12:44 AM
hey see the content the threads ok .........

i requested a thread on 10th check it once.....

Sylar_
06-26-2008, 01:12 AM
What?

forthat
06-26-2008, 01:30 AM
I checked your post history and you had over 7 trade threads in the last 10 days.see the content in that threads once ok
posts in them doesn't make u me a trade..........i wonder

Sylar_
06-26-2008, 02:01 AM
Lol, I see trade threads, period.

You lied, now you pay the consequences.

pone44
06-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Unfortunate, if you gave up trading? When and what did you trade? Not to familiar with that one.

I checked your post history and you had over 7 trade threads in the last 10 days.see the content in that threads once ok
posts in them doesn't make u me a trade..........i wonder

jasperr
06-26-2008, 07:15 AM
you are free not to agree my friend, but still, if you get your invite via effort, or money, i still think, it is your right. And with this right, you can trade it with anyone you want... The only thing that may be criticized in my opinion is that if you trade with a cheater or someone like that, that would harm both the community and the site itself... But trading with someone who you deem worthy is your right in my opinion...if i think that this guy would be an asset to the community, why would i get banned because of that?, i thought myself worthy, and traded with someone so that i could join and contribute to the community in my own way, i got banned for that. And i see everyday numerous people who trade their account or boast about the trade they made to get into certain tracker... Also we have middle man part here i guess (dunno whether it functions or not ) but if it does, then it is a contradiction isnt it? most of the torrent trackers doesnt want users to trade their account and such, but still we have middleman section... Anyway i dont see any point in further discussion though i know both users and staff are mistaken at what they do... At least most of them. I was wrong when i was banned from sct, but they said i lied and traded, If it was because of only trading, there are unbelievable number of traders and they have right to do that in my opinion, since you leave them no chance to donate or smt... I lied this is why, i find myself guilty. Aside from that, staffs attitude against me sucked at that point, this is why, i find them guilty also. But swax came and problem is solved. Anyway getting banned, is not the end of your life... I am glad i got banned, since i found myself a place where i can call it home. It is all about how you see the world...

This is the problem... many share this view, and its wrong.. sites allow you to be a member(thats a privilege)... and sites will take away that privilege for any reason they deem fit.. there is no grey area, there are no rites.. thats the way it is... this user seems to be confusing trackers with fst... they have no relation to each other.. ask FST staff, they'll tell you the same.. it don't matter what you see here, it doesn't make it right.. and most of what you see here is not welcomed and will get you banned when caught.... just check the posts on it... so users don't have any specific rights at all , except whats stated in the trackers rules.. so, don't kid your self... if this user don't change his attitude and mindset.. he's gonna find himself assed out of a lot of good trackers.... because he thinks he has rights....lol

helpme
06-26-2008, 07:58 AM
i see you lose your account
so i think theres nothing to say and z7x replied you
what you need man !!!