PDA

View Full Version : SeedBox Needed

fox92
06-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Hi guys, my uplaod speed is really bad (256kbps) and am having a hard time trying to maintain ratios on private trackers, so I would like to ask if anyone could share their seedbox with me in return, I can share my rs account for one year and yes you can trust me, and pm me if you want my msn and speedtest proof :)

maverick_andy
06-25-2008, 06:09 AM
nice one. :)

fox92
06-25-2008, 07:31 AM
yep ty, hopefully someone will come forward to help...

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 07:36 AM
i hope it was possible to help all of you :) but i cant help you all unfortunately... now my ex seedbox is used by 4 people :D what more can i do about it? you gotta be lucky dude active and so forth without those, i dont think you will get it make a lot of give away... especially good trackers so that you can gain access to one

fox92
06-25-2008, 07:44 AM
yes if i give away my good trackers...which are only 2 then I don't need a seedbox to buffer do i?

maverick_andy
06-25-2008, 07:56 AM
i hope it was possible to help all of you :) but i cant help you all unfortunately... now my ex seedbox is used by 4 people :D what more can i do about it? you gotta be lucky dude active and so forth without those, i dont think you will get it make a lot of give away... especially good trackers so that you can gain access to one

since i hv few very trackers left, by doin GA of those i think my thread reply wil b 0:lol: