PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for one tracker in particular

fatcat69
06-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Im stepping down from recruiting for this tracker...so nvm.

Rumblin
06-25-2008, 09:08 AM
I
Love
You

is that enough?!?!

(spam ftw)

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 09:12 AM
oh kamon if that is the thing that you are giving away, not interested, but i am surprised someone is giving it away.... really astonished... :D hope someone worthy gets it...

dr jones
06-25-2008, 09:16 AM
friendly staff & community
the speed & the content

fox92
06-25-2008, 09:21 AM
well my reasons are

1. the tracker has great content and alot of packs would be uploaded as its freeleech
2. the community must be great as well
3. since its freeleech it'll let us try out a variety of stuff (music, movies etc)

pwarrier
06-25-2008, 09:22 AM
i would like to join this wonderful , closed and small community where the community values its members and member values the community.

i would be an active member .no doubt .

as the tracker is freeleech ...it would be icing on d cake ...

No Hit n runs for me ... .. and trust me .... i would turn out to be a rite guy at the rite place ......:yup:

i keep my files seeding for longgg time .i believe in seeding for a long time so that torrent will be alive and other users can download them.

i would be a good member . would follow and abide by the rules .. will never cause any harm to the community and be a good contributer in my own small ways ..

I would never give a chance for a warning ....:noes: ...

moka
06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
well i`d like to apply for it
i know this highly selective, secret tracker
it`s awesome COMMUNITY
it has unique BONUS system, NO RATIO
good content and high speed
the thing about that is the selectivity of the members,when u become member there u`d feel great and special that not any one could get in there
Finally it`s like the second or third time i apply for it, i wish i could eventually get it
cheers

DeNeDe17
06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
hmm why i want a freeleech tracker ....
download
seed
very nice staff&community :)

maverick_andy
06-25-2008, 09:50 AM
I want it becoz
1. I want to be a part of great community where seedin is not only important but also community too
2. To make life long friends
3. Spendin time with tracker where i not only seed but also enjoy the presence there like in FST and FSC

f0rm1g4
06-25-2008, 10:05 AM
1. It does not possess a ratio system, fact that does not intimidate the members to make download. This propitiates to torrents a good traffic and long life.
2. An excellent community, in which if it can make new friends and therefore where I will be able to pass a good time.
3. The difficulty to enter in tracker, which counts on selected users, what it guarantees that it does not have traders or cheaters.

stupidcrab
06-25-2008, 10:08 AM
1.great content and community
2.valuable to spend time on it.
3.for interest.

yevgeny
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi fatcat; great giveaway/
1. I want to be at a top notch site, basically a site that covers all bases pretime, content, speed, fast tracker, active users and forums.
2. The chance to be part of a closed community that has a lot of special users who actively contribute to the community in various ways.
3. Looking for more documentary caps like nat geo, bbc, discovery. Free leech is a great bonus but i find at the free leech sites its easier to meet/exceed ratio rules.

cata2008
06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
this is a great giveaway fatcat69 .....really...good luck to all

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 10:53 AM
yeah definitely great give away the first time i see someone giving it away omg :S but the answers are all the same, it will be hard to choose someone out of them :D

AlexM
06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Hello , the 3 reasons .

1. If is a freeleech tracker is more easy to seed torrents .. many torrents , i need one freeleech tracker because i don't have an execelent intenet speed.
2. If is lvl 5 the tracker the community must be excelent , content and pretimes too.
3. I let my pc opened 24/7 so i'm excelent seeder.

If you help me i will be forever gratefull :) Thx in advance.

ConkiZz
06-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Good GA!
1. Very good and active community. But it's a little community so it needs more users, like me :)
2. Good and some rare content,and i heard they have many good and big packs.
3. They no-ratio system is a rely good thing i think.

Hope i can get this.

Rumblin
06-25-2008, 11:25 AM
bump so fatcat can read through more apps

mobile
06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
well im quite new here(but quite active else where)....I really would like to apply....

1. i have applied it NOT for the sake of level...tomorrow even if it falls in LEVELS:blink:...then too i will be proud to be part of it.:cool:

2.cos its free leech..and my connection sucks which is why i dont have sct or any other site like B****tv .... im looking for a good home where i can leech & seed back for days together and without worrying much about ratios.I dont have lots of trackers so i wont abandon this site after i get invited.

3.because everybody wants to be around good people and so am i wishing to be part of it.

Sorry if it doesn't impresses u but i don't have big sites and wont run after them just because of levels.but since this was open to all..i tried.

thanks for reading.:)

Zimon
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
1.Cool community with great staff and users on irc
2.No ratio system this is really brilliant.
3.Magnificent torrents & packs.

Adama
06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
hi want to join that great tracker
i want it because of the great community
and the great selection of torrents
btw check my request (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-request-scl-299851/?)

mateivlad
06-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I would like one mate. Heard great things about the tracker and want to be a part of it. I also just love forums, so I will be very active there in the forum.

Hope you PM mate :D Cheers.

KaySterling
06-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Im in..
For starters i guess the tracker gets releases pretty fast and fun torrents gets uploaded and i luve to indulge in awesome torrents!
And what i understand the camaraderie is pretty good and tight the higher up you go.. i can be totally wrong though but i hope not. :)
And i would lie if i didn't say that it is a sense of pride to belong to the top notch and you do make more of an effort to take care of your little account.

Think thats 'bout it.

AndreiBig
06-25-2008, 01:38 PM
i`d like to apply for it becoz :

1.I can help the tracker I have a large collection of movies (3,5 Tb) and music (500 GB ) and only rare ,end I want to share this thing by uploading them on this tracker
2. I want make part from a new community
3. Download end Seeeddddd :D

Tx mate hope you Pm me :)

Regards

guitarhero
06-25-2008, 01:40 PM
I would like to be in there as well :D

A reason is the fast pre-time i heard it is there and the freeleech :D. But i mostly like the site`s community and design :D. I`m "kind of PS designer" and i saw some reviews of the site. It looks awesome :).I would like to be considered too for this recrutement ^^. Thx.
The only problem is that on Monday i`ll go to Italy and i`ll see the results there :p.
//and yes, i`m a mod :P:P:P

hotshot6473
06-25-2008, 01:44 PM
1. I only have access to a home connection which can't compete with some people with seedboxes on high trackers and would love to be able to seed back at my own rate without feeling discouraged. A community that respects the effort of a person that tries to get above a 1:1 ratio during freeleech is always a comforting thing to have.

2. I have been using torrents for a long time(back since torrentbits) and understand the rules and would like a community that has the same respect for privacy and security instead of just accepting anybody hence the high level.

3. Great content with great speeds that allows a person to really appreciate the uploaders for their hardwork and dedication to the community. I always feel that without the help of the uploaders the community would crumble. I believe I am in debt to them and that they deserve our support/thanks which I would love to be able to give.

psychophil
06-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Well fatcat my friend, I Think Some people may deserve this:naughty:
But if it's what I think it is, I am already a member.
So c'mon ppl give some good reasons.

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
:) yeah with this going, none of them will get it, all reasons are same :( fatcat may give it to cats ahaha gotta hire an instructor for the cat 2 :) anyway kamon guyz community friendship, content, what else?

Capitan Blanda
06-25-2008, 01:53 PM
My reasons...

1) I really like to be part of this active community.

2) Im in a project of a latinamerican music tracker, I'm ripping music and I would like to share in this community too.

3) In my country the internet connections have nice download but noy so nice upload, so freeleech it's really great. I do seed a lot of time, because of this. (Anyway I'm planing geting a seedbox).

SgtMajor
06-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Also do not pm me or make fun of other users requests.

:) yeah with this going, none of them will get it, all reasons are same :( fatcat may give it to cats ahaha gotta hire an instructor for the cat 2 :) anyway kamon guyz community friendship, content, what else?

You are such an epic fail, people remember other people for their actions and their deeds and you cannot just keep your mouth shut, when you have nothing to say it is best not to say anything at all.

I would be surprised if you get any invites at all with your attitude here, never mind invites to such places as TT.

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Why not? Did i offend someone? i was just kidding around... What is wrong with that? Ok from now on, i wont be honest, wont tell what i think anymore, dont want anymore invites though... better to be satisfied with what you have, and keep your invites to yourselves... Anyway, wont open anymore threads since i see that you are really uncomfortable with me... gonna go study now... anyway

spork985
06-25-2008, 02:14 PM
1. I am good at leeching haha.
2. I maintain above excellent ratios on site such as btmusic (1.6), always sharing back way more than I download.
3. I have a lot of lossless music I can upload (specifically trance) if the site permits, and I also have detailed knowledge of flac and torrent trackers in general.

yakz091
06-25-2008, 02:23 PM
First of all i want to say that it is one of my dream tracker, and to get invited is dream come true - honestly.
before i would tell u the reasons i want this invite, i would like to let u know how desperate i am to get to this tracker.
Firstly i made a separate thread requesting it, without knowing how one should request to get invited to the prestigious high-level trackers, obviously i was bumped with no invite, then the dragingirl(somewhat like this username) started a thread to recruit members to this great tracker, honestly i didnt respond it, bcoz i know if i respond i will not be invited, bcoz my post history is not so good, and in other trackers/communities also i didnt contribute much, as a user of it should be, if he/she says he wants to join bcoz it is a great community.
But the reason why i still requesting is, a human being changes with time, and the change in me would be the beginning of getting started with this one.
i think this is the best way to be a part of this wonderful community(for me atleast), also i was some second or third person to see ur first thread recruiting members for high-level trackers, i didnt respond to that also, bcoz then exams were there and i really didnt had much time to fulfill ur requirements to post, now i dont want to lose this chance.
i might have taken ur much time, but see this is just to let u know how eager i am to get to this community where, generally the admins and staff think with the perspective of its users.
first reason:
honestly i have not been a part of a tracker where community type of think is more concerned or important than anything else, since i heard its more of a community.
second reason:
is obviously its freeleech system, that is no paytoleech and great packs as all others said.
third reason:
is definitely, i dont want to be a part of this community bcoz of its rarity, if anybody thinks like this and requests it, in my view he/she will trade this account one day for some other level or for some buffer.

by the time i requested in my own thread for this tracker, i think, i have evolved with many changes in me(honestly), and if i am wrong somewhere or has hurt the tracker's viewpoint's, i am sorry for that.

finally hoping that u will pm me. hope so.
and lastly, thanks for reading my long post.

goran1983
06-25-2008, 02:55 PM
1 reason is freeleech of course
2 reason great design
3 reason good content and speed

yellomello
06-25-2008, 03:01 PM
1. My uploads can be available to all other members without them having to worry about their ratio.
2. Member uploads can be available to me without worrying about my ratio.
3. To have that awesome fuzzy feeling that I'm in a community where the spirit of sharing is what it's all about. =)

dunson
06-25-2008, 03:46 PM
FatCat invited me to this community over 4 months ago and it has really begun to blossom into something special.

So I wish good luck to all of you applying.

SaviouR
06-25-2008, 04:25 PM
the site has excellent potential being No-Ratio , having great packs and last but not the least , Excellent Layout is an icing on the cake .

the site has decent number of members of FST which i am pretty familiar with which is all the more better since its great to see a site where ppl are of your wavelength thus Genuinely getting the feeling of a friendly place .

And one more Reason i want to be there since i heard thats the only place where i'll get the answer as to how many licks are needed to reach the center of a tootsie pop :w00t: :lol:

moka
06-25-2008, 04:47 PM
anybody got pm`ed till now?

crocodile
06-25-2008, 04:49 PM
1 .I want invite because they have great packs that are unique for them, good releases and amazing comunity.
2 I know ..... don't have ratio system and i really need a tracker like this because i'm a good seeder,almost everyday i stay 10/24 to buffer all my accounts.
3 Great content and community

SgtMajor
06-25-2008, 04:54 PM
anybody got pm`ed till now?

Why not just be patient and wait for your answer?

deadalive1
06-25-2008, 05:15 PM
1) Unique, active community
2)The rarity of the tracker (which in turn translates to better quality of members ie: no cheaters, traders etc.), quality content, no ratio system etc.
3)I could help out this community by being an active participant and a quality member (if given the chance that is)

gold24
06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
i want it because
1. i think i can help a community and i know why its important to share
2. because i like being part of a site that has rich content and rich community of users.
3. beacause i like knowing im sharing and helping others enjoy same content i love getting.

fatcat69
06-25-2008, 06:24 PM
As sgt said, patience is a virtue

I have a life you know so I dont live on my computer 24/7

Ill send pms out in a few hours. Lots to read through.

peyrinix
06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
1. A level 5 would (hopefully) mean either great content or great community, or both, all of which I would like to be apart of

2. Freeleech only survives when there's a healthy amount of seeders and leechers. It can only survive with a good community that gives back, and I am active in all of my current trackers and have no problems seeding back (I leave all my torrents running at home, on my seedbox it depends on HD space)

3. I don't really care about pre-times and speeds (they are luxuries as far as I'm concerned). Small userbase, freeleech, and a place to hang out at when I'm online are 3 things I would have in an ideal tracker

punjabimunda
06-25-2008, 06:31 PM
1. I have a megaupload account for uploading, very useful to get high definition programming.
2. Good connection so seeding won't be a problem.
3. Community is always great, something lacking on most trackers.

stoi
06-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Im a freaking leech (as has been mentioned on this forum before lol) so freeleech is right up my street, i wont download anything if its not freeleech, freeleech ftw.

Its level 5, it must be good, gimme gimme gimme

The community must be top notch with only 2000 (or so) members.

PS: i am just taking the piss btw, i dont want it.

Sorry for the spam, just in a funny mood today.

fatcat69
06-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Do I seriously NEED to say NO TRADERS

geez some people are idiots.

Im a freaking leech (as has been mentioned on this forum before lol) so freeleech is right up my street, i wont download anything if its not freeleech, freeleech ftw.

Ur always allowed to spam here buddy ;)

SgtMajor
06-25-2008, 06:52 PM

I was going to say PM me, but you can fuck right off now, if you had been patient and waited 10 years then that would have been different.

thelastaccount
06-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Level 5 means i get to feel special finally! I have only a few low level sites and would love to be able to see a GOOD site for a change - free leech means i would get to build up a damn fine ratio as my connection is mediocre at best...I do seed/upload for ridiculously long periods of time - could show you a massive amount of seed hours at sites if you want

but yeah no groveling so - here i am, you CAN pick me if you want- thanks for the opportunity

corpik19
06-25-2008, 07:17 PM
great and small comunnity not important lvl manyy many good users and trust ppl leech and leech more good atmosfere nice design

fatcat69
06-25-2008, 07:24 PM

I was going to say PM me, but you can fuck right off now, if you had been patient and waited 10 years then that would have been different.

Ive been trying to get him to join atleast 1 tracker ...but his loyalty is too strong. He knows if he ever needed anything id hook him up, he hooked me up when i was new to torrenting so I got him covered.

Plus noone wants to be invited by you sgt :P

Itachi
06-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Post 3 reasons why you want a level 5 freeleech tracker...

1. well i'm on SCT and SCL , would like a different perspective.
2. i can use freeleech on free seedbox to seed packs.
3. niche community.

i'm interested in further discussions by PM , thx .

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 07:34 PM
agreed :D he is too tough ahaha :D

stoi
06-25-2008, 07:41 PM
well i got in a lvl 9 tracker, just wasnt for me at all, so i deleted my account after a week.

lvls mean sod all to me.

olla
06-25-2008, 07:47 PM
i
dont
know

anyway if the community is really anyway similar to that of oink or waffles, sure, i'd like in

SgtMajor
06-25-2008, 07:51 PM
well i got in a lvl 9 tracker, just wasnt for me at all, so i deleted my account after a week.

lvls mean sod all to me.

I once got to level 23 on Hunchback on my C64, does that count?

Anyway, as you well know, it's the content rating that the disconcerting member will look for, it's only the newbs that worry about levels.

Di@monds
06-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Hmm im using 56k modem, but i will seed forever, can i? :D

IdolEyes787
06-25-2008, 08:32 PM

There's the catch until your in you can't really know if you'll like it or not.
It would be a lot simpler if you could test drive them like cars then you wouldn't be wasting your time or anyone else's.

bRoonXZ
06-25-2008, 08:46 PM
my reasons

1.I want to have good source scene releases
2.wants to be a closed community and feel special atmosphere
3.i want get a good speed

Horatiu
06-25-2008, 09:19 PM
hmm why i want a freeleech tracker ....
download
seed
very nice staff&community :)

Here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-friend-298238/
and here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-reqtrancetraffic-300072/

Just a little heads-up fatty ;)
Not that his request is eye-catching in any way.

SenorBubbz
06-25-2008, 09:31 PM
1. IDK
2. Other people want it
3. Plz?

That should be enough...

Swordfish
06-25-2008, 09:59 PM
1. I am addicted to downloading. Free leech will feed my addiction.

2. I am extremely active in forums and IRC.

3.I don't have any online buddies that would be able to help me get in this tracker, and my offline buddies don't torrent :-/

Thanks

caranthonio
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
i would love to join to this freelech tracker

these are my reasons

1. cuz freeleech means nice comunity, nice staff, a comunity with only trusted people, will be a nice place to make friends------

2. will be a nice experience sharing my favorite files with that comunity

3. im a good seeder and if necessary i can help fillin some request or being active in help forums

thanks in advance

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 10:07 PM
I really wonder how someone can be active on the irc, i go to irc to talk with people, but noone is there, even if there are people they dont answer :S :S

hotshot6473
06-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Find an active channel

fatcat69
06-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Im stepping down from recruiting for this tracker...so nvm.