PDA

View Full Version : An outrage!!!

tralalala
06-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Teh Skizo thinks his American shite whisky is better than Scotch whisky.. Tha fuck!? He said it was, like, for pansies... OMGWTFBBQ!!!!111oneoneone

Skiz
06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Yes, I like Tennessee whiskey over Scotch.

A simple preference is all.

JPaul
06-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Whiskey is Irish.

Whisky is Scotch.

Perhaps the Tennessee variety is more akin to the Irish drink.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I prefer Whiskey over Scotch. I've always had a soft spot for Bushmills. (Ulcer)?
However, they're both tasty.

-bd

JPaul
06-25-2008, 05:48 PM
You have an ulcer, probly best not to drink Whiskey then.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 06:02 PM
You have an ulcer, probly best not to drink Whiskey then.

So Scotch it is...

-bd

tralalala
06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Whiskey is Irish.

Whisky is Scotch.

Was going to add that..

Must admit though, Johnny Walker Gold Label is by far the best whisky I've had.. At least in my opinion.

Skiz
06-25-2008, 06:33 PM
If I'm going to drink whiskey, I prefer "Bullit".

I actually think it's made in Texas though, perhaps even locally.

I'll take a pint any day of week over all of it. Nothing beats a good brew.

JPaul
06-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Whiskey is Irish.

Whisky is Scotch.

Was going to add that..

Must admit though, Johnny Walker Gold Label is by far the best whisky I've had.. At least in my opinion.

:lol: It's really only your opinion that counts when it comes to whether you like a drink or not.

JPaul
06-25-2008, 06:34 PM

A pint of whiskey, fuck sake Skizo no wonder your dad sacked you from the family philately business.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2008, 06:36 PM
I used to collect single malt( still got a bottle of Port Ellen hidden away somewhere)but I never really got into the blended stuff .
I think Skizzo's right ,American whiskey for the most part takes quite a bit more getting used to the Scottish stuff.

For Irish I prefer Middleton's but it's damn expensive anymore.

JPaul
06-25-2008, 06:39 PM
I used to collect single malt( still got a bottle of Port Ellen hidden away somewhere)but I never really got into the blended stuff .
I think Skizzo's right ,American whiskey for the most part takes quite a bit more getting used to the Scottish stuff.

Are you pished just now, Your wordery is normally a lot more perspicuous.

Skiz
06-25-2008, 06:41 PM
A pint of whiskey, fuck sake Skizo no wonder your dad sacked you from the family philately business.

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. :sneaky:

JPaul
06-25-2008, 06:52 PM

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. :sneaky:

I knew you were going to say that.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM

Peat? :O

-bd

chalice
06-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Whiskey is for mentalists. True story.

Many an ill convolution of circumstance can be laid at the door of yon Whore's Piss.

The Right Reverend Ian Paisley Snr. labelled it 'The Devil's Buttermilk' and not without good reason. Probably.

Having said that, it's a lot kinder on the bowels than Guinness, like.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 07:13 PM

Peat? :O

-bd

tralalala
06-25-2008, 07:37 PM
I don't mind a Southern Comfort.. Lovely stuff.

@Idol - I actually have a collection of single malts and "luxury" blends.. It's fun to keep the bottles of good stuff you had. My g/f bought me a blue After Shock for my birthday, but we all got pished and I think someone threw the empty bottle away :(

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 07:39 PM

@Idol - I actually have a collection of single malts and "luxury" blends.. It's fun to keep the bottles of good stuff you had. My g/f bought me a blue After Shock for my birthday, but we all got pished and I think someone threw the empty bottle away :(

Southern Comfort is awful. Just awful. :sick:

-bd

Skiz
06-25-2008, 07:52 PM

-bd

Ditto to that. Cheap shite. :sick:

enoughfakefiles
06-25-2008, 07:53 PM

-bd

Not when it's two for one in ibiza :01:

And why would you collect whiskey :unsure:

Skiz
06-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Empties, at that. :huh:

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 08:11 PM

-bd

Not when it's two for one in ibiza :01:

Even then. Even then.

-bd

IdolEyes787
06-25-2008, 08:22 PM

That was a pretty nice gift.

Because it's interesting.Because there is a real history to the stuff.But mostly because people have more money than sense.

Btw I third that motion that Southern Comfort should only be applied topically and then only in extreme circumstances.

Skiz
06-25-2008, 08:28 PM
I heard if you pour it in the hot tub, you'll get drunk.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Kill the germs at least.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Nah. they'll just start hugging you and boring you with grandiose deeds from the good old days.

-bd

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 08:48 PM

Do they not sell pints of whiskey in Scotland? :idunno:

-bd

JPaul
06-25-2008, 09:11 PM
A Pint Of Whiskey, Fuck Sake Skizo No Wonder Your Dad Sacked You From The Family Philately Business.

Do They Not Sell Pints Of Whiskey In Scotland? :idunno:

-bd

Whisky, It's Fucking Whisky For Fuck Sake.

JPaul
06-25-2008, 09:12 PM
That's weird, why did it edit your post.

Squeamous
06-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Teh Skizo thinks his American shite whisky is better than Scotch whisky.. Tha fuck!? He said it was, like, for pansies... OMGWTFBBQ!!!!111oneoneone

Hanging's too good for him :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Whisky, It's Fucking Whisky For Fuck Sake.

Scotch whisky.Canadian whisky.
American whiskey.Irish whiskey.

Honestly didn't know til I looked it up.

brotherdoobie
06-25-2008, 10:01 PM
That's weird, why did it edit your post.

Tessco is drinking teh whisky. Prolly.

-bd

j2k4
06-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Here in America whiskey is a somewhat generic term which refers to almost any brown goods (only rarely applied to dark rums and tequilas), mostly straights, blends, Canadians, and (regrettably, to my mind) also bourbons and sour mashes - my favorites.

Give me Wild Turkey or Jack Daniels (Black) any time.

I like single-malt Scotch, but don't care for blends.

Just so I don't garner another wild-hare response for high-falutin' postage from that woman, I will say here that I can and will drink almost any alcoholic beverage save Yukon Jack, that is to say, if a buzz is called for, whatever falls to hand will generally do - I can drink without scruple. :whistling

brotherdoobie
06-26-2008, 01:22 AM
Here in America whiskey is a somewhat generic term which refers to almost any brown goods (only rarely applied to dark rums and tequilas), mostly straights, blends, Canadians, and (regrettably, to my mind) also bourbons and sour mashes - my favorites.

Just so I don't garner another wild-hare response for high-falutin' postage from that woman, I will say here that I can and will drink almost any alcoholic beverage save Yukon Jack, that is to say, if a buzz is called for, whatever falls to hand will generally do - I can drink without scruple. :whistling

Gasp...even...Southern Comfort? I love Wild Turkey.

-bd

Skiz
06-26-2008, 01:27 AM
Nothing wrong with the kickin' chicken! :01:

Wild Turkey with a splash of Sprite is right fine. :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Wild Turkey Rare Breed cretins.

j2k4
06-26-2008, 01:53 AM

-bd

Mix yourself a double 100-proof Comfort Manhatton in the biggest fucking glass you can find.

Drink as many as you can.

Then, drink another five or six.

Then post an opinion; don't wait until you're sober.

Just to make it interesting, eat several fistfuls of Serrano peppers while you drink.

It's fun - I guarantee it. :whistling

brotherdoobie
06-26-2008, 02:08 AM

-bd

Mix yourself a double 100-proof Comfort Manhatton in the biggest fucking glass you can find.

Drink as many as you can.

Then, drink another five or six.

Then post an opinion; don't wait until you're sober.

Just to make it interesting, eat several fistfuls of Serrano peppers while you drink.

It's fun - I guarantee it. :whistling

Nice try. However, you're talking to a drunk, not a n00b.

-bd :lol:

MaaxHimself
06-26-2008, 02:33 AM
Crown Royal FTW, Canadians win at something?

brotherdoobie
06-26-2008, 04:09 AM

The Kids In The Hall were pretty sweet.

-bd

tralalala
06-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Dunno about you lot, I like Southern Comfort.. Sweet-ish taste.. To my liking :)

@Idol - It was a nice present I really liked it.. Sweet of her to get it, though I still feel crap (and this is 3 months after) losing the empty...

@Skiz - Collecting empties is just like people collecting stamps or god knows what.. It's a hobby, it's interesting seeing all the different types of whisky, and having a sort of memory of what you used to drink.. :lol:

j2k4
06-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Ah, the Blue Bag.

Good stuff. ;)

The Flying Cow
06-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Nothing like Black Vodka to kill all this whisky nonsense.

If one is to stoop that low, I'd say Blue Label or Jack Daniels on the rocks.

-Sherman

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 04:02 PM
i dont drink much , a couple of beer sometimes . the good side is a bottle of beer can get me drunk . am a noob

brotherdoobie
06-26-2008, 05:24 PM

Ah, the Blue Bag.

Good stuff. ;)

I fear you that you may be a bit color blind, Kevin. The Crown Royal bag is purple.

-bd :ermm:

j2k4
06-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Ah, the Blue Bag.

Good stuff. ;)

I fear you that you may be a bit color blind, Kevin. The Crown Royal bag is purple.

-bd :ermm:

Depends on how particular you are about colors; however it is most certainly not purple.

I'll go as far as navy blue.

Skiz
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
You're nuts.

It's as purple as purple gets.

JPaul
06-26-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.canadiandesignresource.ca/officialgallery/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/101338.jpg

JPaul
06-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Please also not it's a Whisky.

That's because Canadia is one of the few colonies Scotland still owns.

Skiz
06-26-2008, 07:31 PM
That phottie makes it appear blue, but I've seen enough bottles in real like to know. I think I even have a bag around here someplace.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 07:32 PM
i think i should check wikipedia on scottish history again

Skiz
06-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Just found two of them actually. Purple as fuck.

JPaul
06-26-2008, 07:34 PM
How purple is fuck tho'

I always thought fuck was blue.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 07:46 PM

That's because Canadia is one of the few colonies Scotland still owns.:(

Purple is the colour of royalty that's why bag is purple.

tralalala
06-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Have got a Crown Royal.. Haven't tried it yet, will make sure me and ma dad open it after the Glenmorangie.

@Idol - What's Black Vodka? :huh:

chalice
06-26-2008, 08:00 PM

That's because Canadia is one of the few colonies Scotland still owns.:(

Purple is the colour of royalty that's why bag is purple.

Like your prose.

And your piles.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Have got a Crown Royal.. Haven't tried it yet, will make sure me and ma dad open it after the Glenmorangie.

@Idol - What's Black Vodka? :huh:
Black Vodka is simply vodka with colouring.Best known is Blavod.
Only pretentious fruits like VillageIdiot would even consider drinking it.

I got prose?

chalice
06-26-2008, 08:36 PM
I'd like to supposes that youse does has proses.
Small doses, the mostest that I can withstand.
My intrigue, it closes when youse doth discloses
Such sycophantic poses which predispose your hand.

brotherdoobie
06-26-2008, 10:49 PM
It's purple. It has always been purple ffs. Crown Royal and bewbs ftw!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/crownroyalbikinib.jpg (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/crownroyalbikinib.jpg%5B/IMG%5D)

-bd :snooty:

tralalala
06-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Too bad she's ugly as Fugly....

j2k4
06-27-2008, 12:44 AM

No.

I have a few dozen of them.

I was employed by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission for 12 years, and had regular contact with any number of distribution as well as distillery reps, all of whom termed the color as blue, not purple.

I handled the product in 200ml, 375ml, 750ml, and 1750ml sizes all day long, and every single one of them was...blue.

Crown Royal is a truer blue than the blue favored by your own chief competitor, FedEx.

BTW-

I think the color of fuck is most accurately described as an off-white, unless one is suffering from some sort of social affliction, the effect of which on color I wouldn't hazard a guess. :dabs:

Skiz
06-27-2008, 01:04 AM
"Add a personalized greeting - or any appropriate sentiment - to the famous Crown Royal® purple bag - and you'll give a gift that will last even after the last drop of Crown Royal® is gone!"

From - https://www.crownroyallabels.com/basket/product_details_bags.jsp :snooty:

Or maybe they're selling them in "Azure Blue" up yonder?

brotherdoobie
06-27-2008, 01:06 AM

No.

I have a few dozen of them.

I was employed by the Michigan Liquor Control Commission for 12 years, and had regular contact with any number of distribution as well as distillery reps, all of whom termed the color as blue, not purple.

I handled the product in 200ml, 375ml, 750ml, and 1750ml sizes all day long, and every single one of them was...blue.

Crown Royal is a truer blue than the blue favored by your own chief competitor, FedEx.

BTW-

I think the color of fuck is most accurately described as an off-white, unless one is suffering from some sort of social affliction, the effect of which on color I wouldn't hazard a guess. :dabs:

My suspicions regarding the mental state of Michigan's inhabitants has been substantiated - you're crazy as loons.

The bag is purple. Period.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/hoikevin.jpg (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/hoikevin.jpg%5B/IMG%5D)

-bd :dabs:

Sextent
06-27-2008, 09:15 AM
To be fair posting a phoatie with a blue box and bag didn't support your case particularly well.

This font is purple

Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true, nazi.

j2k4
06-27-2008, 03:55 PM
To be fair posting a phoatie with a blue box and bag didn't support your case particularly well.

This font is purple

Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true, nazi.

Nazis, Hell - they're bloody Canadians, infamous for not knowing their colo(u)rs.

Most of them are white supremicists as well. :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Nazis, Hell - they're bloody Canadians, infamous for not knowing their colo(u)rs.

And I thought we were the 51st state.:(

Nice touch with the colours btw.

JPaul
06-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Kev's really a European so he's cool with the letter " "

IdolEyes787
06-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Not American?:huh: Next thing you'll be trying to tell me he isn't ghey I suppose.

zedex
06-29-2008, 01:02 PM
I prefer Whiskey over Scotch. I've always had a soft spot for Bushmills. (Ulcer)?

-bd

tried last week the bushmills single mult 12 , fucking exellent :D

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM

-bd

tried last week the bushmills single mult 12 , fucking exellent :D

Good man. I like you already.

-bd :cheers:

tralalala
06-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Finished our Glenmorangie Friday night.. Am wondering which to open next - Crown Royal, or Hankey Bannister or Ballantines.

zedex
06-29-2008, 04:16 PM
wow crown royal ! invite me in tralalala - me love you long time :D

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Finished a bottle of Glenfiddich (http://www.glenfiddich.com/lda.html?redirect=/index.html) after a couple pints and absynthe the night before last.

Woke up in bed but I didn't know how I got there.

-Sherman

//sweepedit: Go for the Ballantines triloli

tralalala
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Absynthe... Bloody hell that shit is nasty. Did you dilute it at all? :blink:

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Well I didn't ask for it. We were in a shitey club and she asked for an absynthe with apple juice - she knew the barman or whatnot.

Then she proffered me it. I presume she wanted me well drunk for a late-night shag in her house where we ended up. But I was just too drunk by the time I was having the third glass of her mother's tasty whiskey with coca-cola.

The absynthe tasted quite nice in the mixture, to be perfectly honest.

-Sherman

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh and there was vodka-redbull too.

I guess it all got a little out of hand.

-Sherman

tralalala
06-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Jesus.. You went a little berserk didn't ya? Is she hawt at least?

chalice
06-29-2008, 05:10 PM
No ways is she hawt. True story.

She tried to get him drunk so he'd get the beer-goggles on and be willing to slip her the message. Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder and all that. (I'll get me coat).

She is also stupid if she didn't realise that the more pished you get a bloke, the less likely it is he's gonna perform.

So, ugly and stupid then. Sherman, you stud you.

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 05:17 PM
She is funny, sophisticated, and very attractive, yes. But she's hard to get, or at least she plays that part.

If I find her out again I might give it a second shot.

But for now there is other fruit in the basket.

-Sherman

The Flying Cow
06-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Well it wasn't just me and her. It was us and another girl and two other blokes. Later some guy she had a history with showed up, as well. So...

Her mother went crazy the next morning when she woke up and found her whiskey was gone. Thank the lord I was out of the house.

-Sherman

Lee1
06-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Scottish Whisky FTW:whistling

tralalala
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Have just found one of those velvet Crown Royal bags, and it's purple as purple can be.. So whoever said it was blue, well, has been owned to the max.

Will see if we open it tonight.. Sounds like it's going to be a treat :)

brotherdoobie
07-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Have just found one of those velvet Crown Royal bags, and it's purple as purple can be.. So whoever said it was blue, well, has been owned to the max.

Will see if we open it tonight.. Sounds like it's going to be a treat :)

You're right as rain, lad. It's obvious when you see one of the bags in person.

-bd

tralalala
07-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Indeed. So, Skizo is colourblind? :ermm:

Skiz
07-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I know it's purple and said it was purple. Heck, I even posted proof of it's purplepality.

J2 is your target, young soldier.

tralalala
07-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Ah, sorry Corp. My bad, sir. Hoi, J2 - It's purple as purple can be, ya colourblinded Americana :D