MSF
06-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Every time i try to recover my account , I get

Not Found

Sorry pal :(

Sigh =( , can any one help me ? someone from SCC staff maybe =\

integral
06-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I suggest going to their irc server. Note that most support channels for trackers are public.

kareemamir
06-25-2008, 10:34 PM
note: staff are arseholes tbh

MSF
06-25-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't know how, but it worked now, even though it turned out that my account is disabled .. for inactivity maybe ? =\

kareemamir
06-25-2008, 10:49 PM
they will come out with some random crap and tell you, you are lying....they could not understand, that i have 2 different connections in my house with different ips and they said i traded. what a joke!

bilkenter
06-25-2008, 10:50 PM
hey hey hey hey dude Dont ever offend my favourite staff, they are fun, helpful, awesome. Damn i luv them, bessos to the staff of scc:D. Before you make accusations mate, bring us proofs.

killercam101
06-25-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't know how, but it worked now, even though it turned out that my account is disabled .. for inactivity maybe ? =\

one minute you're complaining you lost your account..then you just happen to mention..could it be due to inactivity? If you lost it for inactivity you really don't need it.

jam0980tr
06-26-2008, 02:56 AM
Every time i try to recover my account , I get

Not Found

Sorry pal :(
Sigh =( , can any one help me ? someone from SCC staff maybe =\

The guy is asking for help what are you talking about, i don't know what gauge you got against them mr kareemamir but they are not arseholes!!!

MSF best thing for you to do is go to the irc ask there.

irc://irc.sceneaccess.org

/j #scc-support

The SceneAccess Support Channel, have a question? Get into the channel and ask around (invitation is not needed).

respawn40
06-26-2008, 03:03 AM
note: staff are arseholes tbh

I think the staff are firm, yet friendly.

cabang
06-26-2008, 06:39 AM
scc staff is very nice when you tell them the truth.

register again and tell the exact truth, even if it breaks the rules, tell it all. Give them and keep your promise to be a good user and they will spare you. be sure that u are accrate and don't make any silly mistakes.

Skiz
06-26-2008, 06:46 AM
If you're a member of the site, you should have no problems filing in the asterisks.

SCC -
irc.sceneaccess.org or /server irc.s**********.org:7000
#s**********