PDA

View Full Version : (REQ)Techno

Rumblin
06-26-2008, 09:05 AM
What are good trance sites that are plausible to get into, im stuck with youtube

I want Ayla..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQHikOr94LY&feature=related
^fav. song i dont have

I ripped the audio from the video and i played it in my car and it sounded like a dying giraffe....need to keep my trance up 2 date

im looking for good collections of tiesto and ayla......i dont like house or vocal stuff.......

any suggestions or help would be nice

1000possibleclaws
06-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Geez, I'da thought someone like you would know this already...

TR is easy enough to get into. TT is harder to come by but they had invite requests for all users mere hours ago that you must've missed. then there's Trancebits which has done great during the time it's been around, and Elektronik I guess, where invites are really hard to earn.

are you looking for techno or trance, because they aren't the same... I'm not even a big electronic buff and i know what to label trance and what to label techno.

Rumblin
06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
well tt is impossible to come buy, i dont feel like giving up half my life and a left nut to get it

trance, techno, even godamn DDR music.........as long as it has tiesto and ayla I wanna signup, arent there any good open-signup ones

Theory11
06-26-2008, 09:40 AM
Artist...: Ayla
Title....: Liebe Remixes (ATB Remix)

Genre....: Trance
Quality..: 320 kbit / 44,1 kHz
Source...: ...
Encoder..: LAME 3.90.3 Modified
Tracks...: 01

Tracklist:

01.Liebe Remixes (ATB Remix) 06:19

u want to me to dl it for u?

apextwin146
06-26-2008, 09:45 AM
dnt break ur fcking head over an invite ... From what i see u r a casual trance/techno listener ... u wud be better off trying to get some FTP sites for this rather than getting stuck with a music tracker with no leechers and a bad ratio .... So if u really want to get some trance or watever get FTP ... if u just want a tracker than thats a different story m8 ...(as mentioned by TSOL) ...
oh bty many a forums have direct links ..

Ali-g
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM
I have a lot of Ayla & Fila songs : ). DL it a couple of months ago... Anyway its really a bit hard to get these songs as they're not new. Try requesting a TranceRoute invite. THe content is almost the same with TT... well almost :P
Edit: Oh I remember this song, it was in one of Armins ASOT (A State of Trance) which I DL

Rumblin
06-26-2008, 10:36 AM
you cant just get ftp from mid air

apextwin146
06-26-2008, 10:59 AM
First of all there is no such term as Mid Air in the context that u have used ...
Secondly u cud have just asked me ..
Thirdly u cud have just seen the NFO from releases n found the forum ...

Theory11
06-26-2008, 11:14 AM
First of all there is no such term as Mid Air in the context that u have used ...
Secondly u cud have just asked me ..
Thirdly u cud have just seen the NFO from releases n found the forum ...

be nice?

anyways here it is friend

http://rapidshare.com/files/125133985/Ayla_-_Liebe_Remixes__ATB_Remix_.mp3

its on TRAFFIC SHARE so you can download it without having a rs account :D

apextwin146
06-26-2008, 11:16 AM
^ my bad mate ..
no offence meant to the op ...
I just thght it wud be easier with FTP

1000possibleclaws
06-26-2008, 06:18 PM
great work guys :D i'll download the track too to see what all the fuss is about lol