PDA

View Full Version : 1 month rapidshare give away

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Someone has said, he is gonna gimme an ftn, i am honoured therefore, i am celebrating this, i need good reasons that you need rapidshare, it will be created at the time i decide

state why you need it pls

keizer
06-26-2008, 12:48 PM
mh..i need this for university..ill move in a while where i dont have internet(beside university) so i need a fast account :/

thx

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 12:51 PM
not without proof mate, and it is your first post here, so there is credibility issue this is why, cant give it to you without proofs or people who can vouch for you... still i will wait for a while, then give it away to the one who needs it the most... also in my univercity, you cannot download from both rapid or torrents, that definitely sucks... good that you have fast internet in the univercity

keizer
06-26-2008, 01:08 PM
first post because i just received a mail from language exchange community linking this forum..in fact i just saw this topic by accident

proof?i live 2 hours far from venice.ill move there this summer for studying there,and guess what,i don't have internet where i rented.So it's much worse than i expected,imagine yourself without internet beside probably 1 day per week(not going to carry my laptop more than 1-2 time a week)...definitely not cool.

don't expect me to give my id dude..giving ids to strangers on a forum is pretty hardcore ya'know?

cya

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 01:11 PM
I see your position but still, i believe there are better guyz out there who will make use of it better than you... anyway lets wait and see

birox
06-26-2008, 02:21 PM
hey, i would really love to have the acc.

My home connection is 2000/128 kbs, so its really hard to keep a good ratio.
I got a small (cant afford a good one) seedbox (10gb space and 1000/1000 kbs) but its no a proper seed box, its a torrentflux running hidden in my web host. And unfortunatly it works well only at Bitme, revTT (witch i dont have) and xbox-sky, and now every time i keep a torrent from xbox-sky for more than a day, they detetc it and ban my acc, so i have to start al over again.

I wont lie, the main reason i want rapidshare is too download without having to worry about my ratio. So if you dont find anyone who needs it more than me, i hope i can get it.

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 02:25 PM
ok dude lets wait a little longer, i will decide tomorrow, up to that time, if nobody comes, i will give it away dude

OmaRin0
06-26-2008, 02:29 PM
---

pisipisi
06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
how can someone give you FTN,you are trader at everywhere

upsss,maybe you've traded:)

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 02:36 PM
omg i am trader? :S i definitely trade rapidshare now, to prove, i will show ya the paypal receipt too

also, for the ftn part, i dont think i will get one, but i am still giving this away, anyway the gesture itself urged me to do it

puckface
06-26-2008, 02:46 PM
how can someone give you FTN,you are trader at everywhere

upsss,maybe you've traded:)

what?

DeNeDe17
06-26-2008, 02:46 PM
can i have it ?
i need it to store my anime files (naruto(shippuuden) db dbz db gt)

markupmaster
06-26-2008, 03:19 PM
I thought you were done looking for trackers and were happy with what you had...

:(

respawn40
06-26-2008, 03:23 PM
:o

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 03:32 PM
well actually i am definitely happy with what i have, but i have a few more accounts that i have, and i would luv to reach top so that i can give all away and stick to the one...Also i started thinking what i did to deserve an ftn :S well it is more like a dream for lots of torrent users. Actually i think i am not qualified to be a member there if what i heard is true, it is an awesome community, as long as i am not banned from scc, i dont need anything else actually. Dunno why, but i would be happy to have it, then can leave all buffered accounts including scc which has 700 gb buffer actually it is 800 now. I was very surprise to see that he is offering ftn? i said what? ahaha anyway i dont think, i will get an invite so no worries, will stick to what i have, i am only doing this out of goodwill not for ftn. His gesture impressed me actually, someone giving ftn? for free? you kinda got astonished actually i did this is why i am giving rapidshare away, also i get ftn, and buffer it for a while, i will make a huge give away, giving all buffered accounts, i hope to give away scc, tti, revtt, i guess i will get 1 tb or more buffer on them if i get the rss working :D

OmaRin0
06-26-2008, 04:20 PM
When will u choose the winner of the account?

moka
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM
can i have rs account?
it`s the ultimate download very vast contentit`s better than torrents

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
tomorrow mates, i am gonna create the account tomorrow be patient, you gonna get it guyz, :)

DeNeDe17
06-26-2008, 05:40 PM
I thought you were done looking for trackers and were happy with what you had...

:(

how do u know that i have trackers !? maybe i have smth else ..
and what trackers and rapidhsare acc has in common ?

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 05:49 PM
i think he said that to me:D

mansour
06-26-2008, 06:02 PM
can I ask for it plz

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 06:03 PM
surely you can, but i will be the one to decide, and state why you need it pls...

burtz
06-26-2008, 06:06 PM
hi! i'd like to request for the account if you haven't decided whom to give it yet. actually, i've made a couple of rs requests before but i just haven't had luck in them (not whining though ;)), so i was glad to see another one popup in this section. i'll be using the account for grabbing loads of musicians' stuff that i can't, at least for now, find anywhere else. i'll try to re-up/create mirrors of the files i grab so as to extend the account if ever you choose to give to me. :) thanx and good luck!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rapidshare-giveaway-post2563732/postcount23
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-rs-acc-giveaway-post2583520/postcount13
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-giveaway-rapidshare-post2775092/postcount13

mansour
06-26-2008, 06:41 PM
surely you can, but i will be the one to decide, and state why you need it pls...
I m in India now to study CCNP and CCIE certificate from cisco.
I need it to get e-learning stuff from RS.

ZoKK
06-26-2008, 06:42 PM
can i have plis

i download so much 720p movies

and can be downloaded only account rapidshare(2gb links)

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 06:51 PM
why dont you get a torrent invitation? it would be better, since with rapid, you wont be able to download much

Enlightened
06-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Really...what reason can U give besides downloading from most of the warez sites?
If ONLY U find something that U cannot locate in Torrents or Emule..
Either than that, just make sure U really use it before it expires, BTW, there is a Limit to the D/L daily.....

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 07:05 PM
this wont expire, since it isnt created yet... i will create it when i decide who deserves it most

mansour you may get it mate... :D

Enlightened
06-26-2008, 07:08 PM
this wont expire, since it isnt created yet... i will create it when i decide who deserves it most

What do U mean it won't Expire?
ALL of these accts, have expiration dates.........

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 07:09 PM
mate, i havent bought it yet... so how can it actually expire???

Enlightened
06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
mate, i havent bought it yet... so how can it actually expire???
U said 1 month, Dude, that is what I meant, obviously, it doesn't matter when U buy it.got it, I am referring to the life of the acct.gezzzzzzz:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 07:35 PM
i get what you are saying mate, you are basily saying, that all accounts will expire, and you are right why do you make such a fuss out of it? it is no big deal... all i meant, since i havent bought the account yet, it wont expire... how can smt non existant expire? anyway we both get each other i guess:D

Enlightened
06-26-2008, 08:31 PM
i get what you are saying mate, you are basily saying, that all accounts will expire, and you are right why do you make such a fuss out of it? it is no big deal... all i meant, since i havent bought the account yet, it wont expire... how can smt non existant expire? anyway we both get each other i guess:D

Whatever.........U can Close this thread, I guess, since U already selected the winner.....:)

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 08:44 PM
well actually havent given too much thought right now, but i have an idea of who is the winner, anyway will finish it tomorrow when i woke up, just want to give everybody equal chances that is all :D maybe he needs it more :D

keizer
06-26-2008, 09:03 PM
okey..gl!

ZoKK
06-26-2008, 09:33 PM
yeah but mi upload speed suck (128kb/s)

deathking81
06-26-2008, 11:14 PM
I have a few reasons why I wanted you to share this account with me. I have found some great web templates and scripts on wares sites like warez-bb and I'd like to use them for my web design project. I have become increasingly interested in working with those materials as well as video and ebook tutorials on the site. However the wait time on RS has been awful for me since I constantly download and the dynamic ip "trick" does not work for me. I'm also very frustrated at the CAPTCHA on the site, making FREE USER download more difficult than it already was.

I'm also a movie junkie and i usually watch 1-2 movies every weekend and that pretty much cover my weekly downloads. 1-2 700MB movies plus some video tutorials and templates. I don't think I ever will exceed the download limit and you can feel free to use your account, for your Stargate shows what not.

My connection isn't fast so it would accommodate more of my needs if I can use RS for some of my downloads to alleviate the pressure on my ratios on trackers, since RS I don't need to seed back.

I'm trustworthy and you won't ever see me changing your password.

Thanks

p.s. sorry to read about the argument you had with your friend about trust.

mansour
06-26-2008, 11:16 PM

ok friend , I m really need it
I ll wait

punjabimunda
06-26-2008, 11:56 PM
So i can download behind the god damn proxy we have here in college. Would be ggggreatly appreciated mate.

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
i have chosen the winner, and sending him pm about the details so sorry for the losers :D

mansour congratulations

moka
06-27-2008, 10:56 AM
congrats mansour

mansour
06-27-2008, 11:54 AM
so thanks man
thanks for moka also