PDA

View Full Version : Fsc

StevenVD
06-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Is it still impossible to give an FSC account to a good friend without getting it baned ?

Something Else
06-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Yes.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 01:37 PM
well no , as long as your friend is from the same country

SgtMajor
06-26-2008, 01:53 PM

Wrong.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 02:02 PM

Wrong.

how the hell are they going to find if the account is shared if they dont see any ip range change ? :dabs:

please explain

trading is a different thing though , change of password , email can be suspicious

sokrates
06-26-2008, 02:34 PM
its best to ask the staff via pm there.. so they know how well you know your friend.. perhaps they make an exception, which is highly unlikely though. but asking wont hurt ;)

Hero
06-26-2008, 02:49 PM
its Best To Ask The Staff Via Pm There.. So They Know How Well You Know Your Friend.. Perhaps They Make An Exception, Which Is Highly Unlikely Though. But Asking Wont Hurt ;)

+111111111

markupmaster
06-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Why would you want to give away your FSC Account?

They have the friendliest people there...

:(

nthpeter
06-26-2008, 04:21 PM
They will never find out you gave your account to your friend, but if you ask them, they will watch your account ;)

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 04:24 PM
They will never find out you gave your account to your friend, but if you ask them, they will watch your account ;)

this guy has common sense . listen to him

SgtMajor
06-26-2008, 04:26 PM

They more than likely will find out actually, more than will not.

Polarbear
06-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Is it still impossible to give an FSC account to a good friend without getting it baned ?
if you really want to help your "good friend" you went to kindergarten with (or is it your cousin?), contact staff and they could delete your account and create another one for your brother in law.

i took a brief look at your post history and if you ask me personally you meant:
"can i trade an fsc account without being caught?"

it doesn't really matter who gets your account and whether you get something back for it or just do it for your god given generosity towards your friend.

if you do something behind staff's back and the account changes hands and it won't remain unnoticed.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 04:30 PM

Is it so f**king hard to abide by the rules?
Listen to sokrates StevenVD and do the right thing,it might save you a whole lot of grief in the future.

nthpeter
06-26-2008, 04:50 PM

Is it so f**king hard to abide by the rules?
Listen to sokrates StevenVD and do the right thing,it might save you a whole lot of grief in the future.

I know the rules, but be realistic. If he want that, which is against the rules, he can do it without asking staff's help. I think staff members have better things to do than watch all the users in every minutes.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I know it's a strange concept but I follow the rules not because I'm worried about getting caught but instead because it's the right thing to do.

respawn40
06-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I know it's a strange concept but I follow the rules not because I'm worried about getting caught but instead because it's the right thing to do.

This ^

sear
06-26-2008, 05:13 PM
no...please do not give away/trade your account ::pinch:

@nthpeter, we try to be nice and give people chances but account dealing is expressly forbidden so yes we have time to watch for that.

nthpeter
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
no...please do not give away/trade your account ::pinch:

@nthpeter, we try to be nice and give people chances but account dealing is expressly forbidden so yes we have time to watch for that.

OK, i get it. He said he will follow the rules, good decision and he is a good member ;)

DV8type
06-26-2008, 06:00 PM
ha, what disrespect. post this kind of a question on a site known to have various generous FSC Staff members. Makes me wonder why we are so generous.
:dry:

no worries, i will make sure neither your friend nor your account remains, obviously you are not the type of person we want at FSC

maverick_andy
06-26-2008, 06:06 PM
ha, what disrespect. post this kind of a question on a site known to have various generous FSC Staff members. Makes me wonder why we are so generous.
:dry:

no worries, i will make sure neither your friend nor your account remains, obviously you are not the type of person we want at FSC

Now FSC's godfather spoken:D.

integral
06-26-2008, 06:25 PM
I think the original poster should have handled a question like this privately. The mere gesture of asking a question like that on an open forum means that the poster is probably doing something suspicious.

If the intentions were good, I think a private question would have helped.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 06:52 PM
I think the original poster should have handled a question like this privately. The mere gesture of asking a question like that on an open forum means that the poster is probably doing something suspicious.

omg is this the end of the world ?:whistling

BlueLabel
06-26-2008, 07:28 PM
just don't come to cry here when you get band

integral
06-26-2008, 07:46 PM

No, that's coming in 2012.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Aww now you've spoiled the surprise.

Mr.sharer
06-26-2008, 07:49 PM

oh then that must have been some pre apocalyptic shit

dunson
06-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Global warming ftw.

FiftyGame
06-26-2008, 09:19 PM
lol

If you guys only knew the tools we have at our disposal. Not to mention the amount of staff we have that check all activity on the site. We are a small community and it is frankly simple to see whats going on with any given account at any time.

Try your luck. But chances are we will get you!

respawn40
06-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Global warming ftw.

:lol:

mrnobody
06-26-2008, 10:18 PM

your figured that by integration as well, did you not?

btw, your sig makes me chuckle :rolleyes:

I am not big fan of those icons (not anymore at least) but i like what you did with 'em.

integral
06-26-2008, 10:35 PM

your figured that by integration as well, did you not?

btw, your sig makes me chuckle :rolleyes:

I am not big fan of those icons (not anymore at least) but i like what you did with 'em.

Thanks, I got bored one day so I figured I'd tinker with photoshop a bit, and hence the sig was born. :D

slax
06-26-2008, 10:43 PM
u bastards...:)))...why don`t u help the por guy?:))))))))...JOke:P

StevenVD
06-27-2008, 12:19 AM
It was just a question :) If I can't give it to a friend then FSC staff can delete my account. Then there's a free place for someone else and I still make someone happy :)

PS I don't trade accounts/invites anymore, TL has everything I need and I've got a little bit too old for it :)

FSC staff, PM me and I'll give you my username but I really hope you'll give the account (or a new created account) to someone else :)

Sorry for my english

mrnobody
06-27-2008, 12:24 AM
FSC staff, PM me and I'll give you my username but I really hope you'll give the account (or a new created account) to someone else :)

why don't YOU pm them @ FSC instead?

SgtMajor
06-27-2008, 12:29 AM

No need to, his username is sear, honest it is cos he told me it in secret! :D :P

/maybe he can't login for whatever reason?

StevenVD
06-27-2008, 12:29 AM

It takes too long to load the pages :D

Sear ?

Nemrod
06-27-2008, 01:29 AM
can i haz it?... plzzzzzzzzz

Scavenger
06-27-2008, 01:41 AM
can i haz it?... plzzzzzzzzz

+1 Plzzz its my dream so plzzz

mrnobody
06-27-2008, 01:49 AM

It takes too long to load the pages :D

Sear ?

still less compared to time you took to create this thread, however :mellow:

sovaz
06-27-2008, 06:36 AM
am sure u create threads much faster squirr3l :lol:

magnoman
06-27-2008, 07:12 AM
It was just a question :) If I can't give it to a friend then FSC staff can delete my account. Then there's a free place for someone else and I still make someone happy :)

PS I don't trade accounts/invites anymore, TL has everything I need and I've got a little bit too old for it :)

Sorry for my english

At FSC we dont delete accounts we disable..
If you need anymore help just pm one of us onsite it would be much quicker .

Swift
06-27-2008, 08:52 AM
It`s the same story as when you try to get all the "high" level trackers but after a while you don`t seem to find anything interesting there that isn`t on a low level tracker ( example tbytes , TL , scc etc ... ) So I guess why run after a thing you don`t want just let it die D

Polarbear
06-27-2008, 09:14 AM
but after a while you don`t seem to find anything interesting there that isn`t on a low level tracker ( example tbytes , TL , scc etc ... )

there are a loads of things on fsc or the rabbit that you won't find on the trackers you mentioned. also you can request anything there and it will most likely get filled.

DKre8ive1
06-27-2008, 09:16 AM
The thing most newcomers don't understand is that FSC never asked to be put at that level and that label was put on the site by someone else.

So till this day we have to suffer because of all the hype a label like that conjures up when an reality we have always been a small site who puts community first and because of this we take our time choosing our members.

As for trading an account well just remember that when you get caught you wont just loose your FSC account but a few others once the word gets out.

sear
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
lol...half the bloody staff posted in this thread @Sgt oh noes you caught me :O

Swift
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
but after a while you don`t seem to find anything interesting there that isn`t on a low level tracker ( example tbytes , TL , scc etc ... )

there are a loads of things on fsc or the rabbit that you won't find on the trackers you mentioned. also you can request anything there and it will most likely get filled.

probably my mistake ... because I don`t have those trackers and never seen them how they work so I`m just presuming thats the way.. but I would like to be a part of a tracker that has an advanced request section

PRINCE
06-27-2008, 09:37 AM
ohh man
now you have big problem
why ask that ?
this account 4 you only, and not allowed to trade or giveaway
so if you dont need this account ,pm staff to delete ur account
that all
but do any something wrong like that
no
alot members here want join this great tracker , so leave ur place to any other person want this site
any way you will lose ur account soon

sorry about my Language

Swift
06-27-2008, 09:38 AM
The thing most newcomers don't understand is that FSC never asked to be put at that level and that label was put on the site by someone else.

So till this day we have to suffer because of all the hype a label like that conjures up when an reality we have always been a small site who puts community first and because of this we take our time choosing our members.

As for trading an account well just remember that when you get caught you wont just loose your FSC account but a few others once the word gets out.

this s**t happens with or without staffs will so in most of the cases you don`t have anything to do just to be calm am respect your own set of rules !

Mr.sharer
06-27-2008, 09:44 AM

what does that supposed to mean ?:unsure: . maybe the guy decided to giveaway or trade because he considers the tracker useless . what does that have to do with his membership at other tracker ?

actually a friend of mine let me login to his fsc account and i didnt see anything special in that tracker , the content is not even close to that of TL , the forum is just like any other tracker forum i have seen . its just the level and rarity .isnt it ?

oh by the way am an active forum member of bitsoup and TB and they have a decent community .. imho more active than FSC , but i dont see people really talking about the community of those trackers :mellow:

sokrates
06-27-2008, 10:09 AM
what does that supposed to mean ?:unsure: . maybe the guy decided to giveaway or trade because he considers the tracker useless . what does that have to do with his membership at other tracker ?

well you have no rights on trackers to begin with.. and wasting time catching people that dont follow simple rules is in nobody's interest.. so they might just ban you at all trackers that care ;)
i guess thats understandable right?

DKre8ive1
06-27-2008, 10:20 AM

Sites talk to each other to weed out cheaters, account or invite sellers and account trading is not condoned on most if not all private sites.

actually a friend of mine let me login to his fsc account and i didnt see anything special in that tracker , the content is not even close to that of TL , the forum is just like any other tracker forum i have seen . its just the level and rarity .isnt it ?

oh by the way am an active forum member of bitsoup and TB and they have a decent community .. imho more active than FSC , but i dont see people really talking about the community of those trackers :mellow:

Yes I wonder why TB seems more active to you could it be that it has 65,000 users. You basically are comparing apples and oranges with that post.

Not every site is going to fit everyone so people just enjoy the sites you enjoy and stop following the dumb levels.

Mr.sharer
06-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Sites talk to each other to weed out cheaters, account or invite sellers and account trading is not condoned on most if not all private sites.

its a nice thing to ban cheaters from all the sites , but is account trading that bad ? whats wrong in people trading , i havent done trading but i dont see anything wrong with that . i mean the one that gives away an FSC account gives it away because he doesnt like the site . right ? and he is not going to use a site which he doesnt like . so whats wrong in giving it away to someone who is in need of that tracker ? the trading happens because of the rarity of the site . if it was open signups no one would trade it . maybe you guys really like the site to be rare for the members to feel elite or something :whistling . even though you dont want to admit it .

security issue ? if its a big security issue trackers with open signups will be shut down daily . thats not happening anyway . if the anti piracy agents want to shut down a site , they will . they dont even need an account :dabs:

Nemrod
06-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Does somebody know the meaning of: personal and untransferible?

Is it so hard to understand that private trackers are that: "private" and that they have rules, if any given person canīt or doesnīt want to follow them the best thing is not join that site?.

Some people believe that have divine rights to do whatever they want just because they think they are right, and that is not other thing but the summit of imbecility.

Mr.sharer
06-27-2008, 11:03 AM

Is it so hard to understand that private trackers are that: "private" and that they have rules, if any given person can´t or doesn´t want to follow them the best thing is not join that site?.

Some people believe that have divine rights to do whatever they want just because they think they are right, and that is not other thing but the summit of imbecility.

if something of this manner " bang your sister while you are torrenting" was added in the rules ? would you follow it just because its written in the "rules" of the tracker ? :dabs:

its a website ffs

Nemrod
06-27-2008, 11:13 AM

Is it so hard to understand that private trackers are that: "private" and that they have rules, if any given person canīt or doesnīt want to follow them the best thing is not join that site?.

if something of this manner " bang your sister while you are torrenting" was added in the rules ? would you follow it just because its written in the "rules" of the tracker ? :dabs:

its a website ffs

Shit!... :blink:

I guess you are not precisely a Mensa Club member, right?

mrnobody
06-27-2008, 11:32 AM
its a nice thing to ban cheaters from all the sites , but is account trading that bad ? whats wrong in people trading , i havent done trading but i dont see anything wrong with that . i mean the one that gives away an FSC account gives it away because he doesnt like the site . right ? and he is not going to use a site which he doesnt like . so whats wrong in giving it away to someone who is in need of that tracker ? the trading happens because of the rarity of the site . if it was open signups no one would trade it . maybe you guys really like the site to be rare for the members to feel elite or something :whistling . even though you dont want to admit it .

security issue ? if its a big security issue trackers with open signups will be shut down daily . thats not happening anyway . if the anti piracy agents want to shut down a site , they will . they dont even need an account :dabs:

First off, nobody NEEDS a site, they WANT it instead.

Secondly, giving away account is considered same as trading. If you giveaway an account, all staff see is IP change, email change, and change in other infos...and hence they conclude that the account was traded. More importantly, account giveaway is NOT allowed by any trackers, it's like a universal law of tracker.

Trackers are private, it's not a state or federal property, instead someone OWNS it. They can do w/e they want with it. If tracker owner feels like it, they can hand all members info to RIAA or some other piracy origination :rolleyes: In my opinion, you should be in a particular tracker because you trust the staffs and you intend to oblige to the rules.

Additionally, if the new owner of the account cheats or does something seriously wrong. His info will likely be shared with other tracker....along with yours. Yes, it has happened before...there even was a thread about it.

edit: As for the sister comment, it is pointless just like the RIAA example i gave. Changes of that happening is very low, if not there is no chance at all. Although some staff might hand in user details just to save their @$$ lol :P Anyway like i said, it's a private tracker. Membership to such tracker is NOT right rather privilege. You do NOT have do be there if you do not wish to play by the rules, i think it's that simple.

kaffeine
06-27-2008, 02:16 PM
No, it's not. Regarding contents, well, one can stick to Demonoid if that's the only thing you're looking for. And TL is great in that manner.

FSC has the nicest and most helpful staff I've seen. You get treated with respect there. Not like in *many* other sites, where staff abuse power constantly and have this superiority complex that makes it unbearable to even use the forums/irc.

The environment at FSC is as friendliest as it gets. Sure, it has many similarities with other communities, but it also has those special and unique things that place it way above the bunch.

It's not for everybody though, and if you don't enjoy being part of a community, then yea, it will seem to be exactly as every other site out there.

SgtMajor
06-27-2008, 02:35 PM
No, it's not. Regarding contents, well, one can stick to Demonoid if that's the only thing you're looking for. And TL is great in that manner.

FSC has the nicest and most helpful staff I've seen. You get treated with respect there. Not like in *many* other sites, where staff abuse power constantly and have this superiority complex that makes it unbearable to even use the forums/irc.

The environment at FSC is as friendliest as it gets. Sure, it has many similarities with other communities, but it also has those special and unique things that place it way above the bunch.

It's not for everybody though, and if you don't enjoy being part of a community, then yea, it will seem to be exactly as every other site out there.

And I will add you will not get the "feel" of what FSC encompasses in one quick logging in from a friends account, never in a million years will that happen, and a cursory glance at the tracker & the forums will prob put most people off actually on their first visit or 2.

You have to be you, and only you, along with all your quirky little nuances over a period of time before the essence of what FSC is even starts to drift up your tiny little nostrils. Only when you pop in and say good morning to all your friends there and they all instantly recognise you will you finally get to start to understand what makes FSC stand out from the crowd, and from then it is a wonderful journey to behold.

So please by all means have your opinions, but it is best when those opinions are actually based on good solid facts.

_coder_
06-27-2008, 02:52 PM

its a website ffs

Dude wtf have you been smoking? Seriously where do you get your weed from?

Mr.sharer
06-27-2008, 03:07 PM

its a website ffs

Dude wtf have you been smoking? Seriously where do you get your weed from?

do you want it mate ? :lol:

and thanks for the clarification major