PDA

View Full Version : Requesting FSC

deadalive1
06-26-2008, 11:21 PM
I know, I know..probably not going to happen, but I have to try. I don't cheat, I don't trade. I do however use my accounts, I am active on forums, I help out where and when I can.I have a dedicated server in which I seed (along with do other things) from. Yes, I have an active thread looking for a ScT invite also. These are the two I would like the most. I have heard so much about both and look forward in joining and contributing to each. Any help or consideration is much appreciated. Screens of some sites below.
Thank You for your time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yuf345&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nssufb&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2csfh1e&s=3

If you need more please let me know as I would like to join.

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 11:26 PM
dude, you are looking for a lot of things:D well i will make a friendly comment,no offense implied, you request sct,then you jumped to scl then you jump from there to fsc. It kinda gives me the idea that you are a real collector. I mean, take one, stick to one, i understand people wanting bitmetv, blackcats or other things. But the tracker you requested as far as i know are not specialized on certain one. You may find games and so forth on them especially the latest ones... But why do you seek this much? i am really concerned, i wish you best luck my friend

deadalive1
06-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm looking for these two because they are the two I want. Yes, I have jumped around, but I use EVERY account I have, I do NOT collect them as some sort of status symbol. I'm just trying to get the best content,speed and pre-times. As an uploader to another site, scene release pre-times are important to me. I'm sorry if it looks funky or you are concerned over it, but there is no deception at all in my requests.

Rumblin
06-26-2008, 11:36 PM
dude, you are looking for a lot of things

hypocrite.........

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 11:37 PM
it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them, we shall create a dictionary for terms like collector, trader and so forth since terms change from person to person. They are all relative :D anyway good luck my friend

edit: i would call myself socrat my friend ahaha

respawn40
06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
I wanna see how this turns out >.>

Enlightened
06-26-2008, 11:44 PM
it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them

U sure comment a lot about S*T in all your previous Posts, for someone that does NOT have S*T??......:whistling:whistling:whistling:yup::yup::yup::frusty::frusty::frusty:

bilkenter
06-26-2008, 11:47 PM
who the hell is talking about sct now? and you use the same smiles all the way :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::whistling

i just saw my post, and it is because he wanted that one before, then jumped to scl then to somewhereelse, what was i supposed to say there? he requested it, then jumped to him, then jumped to her, and they and bla bla bla?

Enlightened
06-27-2008, 12:03 AM
who the hell is talking about sct now? and you use the same smiles all the way :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::whistling

i just saw my post, and it is because he wanted that one before, then jumped to scl then to somewhereelse, what was i supposed to say there? he requested it, then jumped to him, then jumped to her, and they and bla bla bla?

Look at your replied post up top......saying he is jumping from FSC to SCT. vice versa...... http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/nono.gif
anyway, i won't give U a "hard" time... IF U give me that RS - 5 month acct........Deal?....j/k http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sunglasses2.gif

deadalive1
06-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I admitted in my original post (scroll up) that I had an active thread open requesting ScT, there is NO deception involved here. You don't see me jumping on your thread saying negative things about you or your offer do you? Sorry for those who had to read this stuff on this thread.
I shall re-iterate again for those who don't read well. I HAVE an active thread open requesting ScT also. The ScL one should be closed. I honestly want to join FSC and YES ScT also. I am NOT hiding ANY fact about this and don't appreciate being called a collector or what have you, because it is just NOT the case. If you don't have either of these please refrain from making unsubstantiated accusations or claims.
Thank you for your time.

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 12:06 AM
oh i see i didnt notice it really, but i did say that you request sct, then you jump to sct,wasnt aware of it at all, dude gonna delete them right now. I was gonna say he jumped from it to scl, what i dont appreciate is this, you request one, without using it fully, you request another, i know you need things for yourselves and so forth, but it seems kinda creepy, you buy a new car, then you wanna buy another new car without using it for a while, i hope you get it man, i dont mean you no harm at all

edit: also i didnt comment on it at all as far as i know

isnt this the whole of what i said:

dude, you are looking for a lot of things:D well i will make a friendly comment,no offense implied, you request sct,then you jumped to scl(this was what i confused) then you jump from there to fsc. It kinda gives me the idea that you are a real collector. I mean, take one, stick to one, i understand people wanting bitmetv, blackcats or other things. But the tracker you requested as far as i know are not specialized on certain one. You may find games and so forth on them especially the latest ones... But why do you seek this much? i am really concerned, i wish you best luck my friend

now what you said, he is jumping from FSC to SCT. vice versa......
i didnt say that, either i am blind or smt, i only confused scl with it that is all,

Also @deadalive, i might not have fsc or sct, but if i want to get them, it wouldnt take 1 day to get them that is using my connections ahaha :D so dont look down on us

deadalive1
06-27-2008, 12:49 AM
It's all good bilkenter. I just didn't appreciate being labeled a "collector", because that just isn't the case. If I don't get either I shall still continue to contribute when and where I can and hopefully someone will recognize it and offer me one of the two. Thank you for your time.

markupmaster
06-27-2008, 04:08 AM
If you really want FSC,You will have to prove that you are REALLY Active at your communities. Forums and IRC Activity are a big deal there. You will have a good chance if you can commit to that. But tracker activity is a good thing too though..

:P

deadalive1
06-27-2008, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the advice Markupmaster, much appreciated.

John1988
06-27-2008, 09:10 AM
If you really want FSC,You will have to prove that you are REALLY Active at your communities. Forums and IRC Activity are a big deal there. You will have a good chance if you can commit to that. But tracker activity is a good thing too though..

exsactly :yup:
btw there are not many chances that you will be invited after some guy was selling invites...so your chances are really slim but who knows

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:38 AM

btw there are not many chances that you will be invited after some guy was selling invites...so your chances are really slim but who knows

God Knows

ConkiZz
06-27-2008, 09:46 AM

God Knows
Should say that Staff knows, if only they have invites :pinch:

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 09:53 AM
it wouldnt be poetic right? Staff knows doesnt sound so melodic, but God knows seem to be in harmony more than staff knows:D

FpS
06-27-2008, 10:02 AM
it wouldnt be poetic right? Staff knows doesnt sound so melodic, but God knows seem to be in harmony more than staff knows:D

I don't know what is your purpose on this thread or even on this forum... you've made your point from the beginning so stop spamming.
As your not a member of fsc and basically can't help him, don't bother posting anymore.

Staff can always recruit new members so there is a chance to be contacted by one.

nthpeter
06-27-2008, 10:15 AM
it is not for me to judge anyway since i have neither of them, we shall create a dictionary for terms like collector, trader and so forth since terms change from person to person. They are all relative :D anyway good luck my friend

edit: i would call myself socrat my friend ahaha

So true. Unfortunately some of fst guys like to say everyone with 2 trackers wishing for another is a collector + trader, and then he is a cheater and he's probably a hacker who want to harm innocent file sharers...

In my opinion, FST is collectors edition, try to get in SCT, its much better for your piracy needs. If you want file sharing community, then use this forum (not just invites section). GL :)

bilkenter
06-27-2008, 10:18 AM
but i dont get requesting 2 trackers, ok i get it when it is bcg and sct , meaning requests, since one is general tracker another is game tracker but i dont get it if trackers requested are general trackers meaning they have games xxx bla bla bla

Cradle
06-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Bro those two trackers arent used for the same thing.

FSC is for community and packs and that sort of thing.

SCT - 0-day needs awesome pre's.

Someone isnt a collecter for wanting both...they are not the same category.

deadalive1
06-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks Cradle for commenting.

hitman51
06-29-2008, 05:34 PM
im pretty sure hes looking for a site with community and one with speed...and deadalive1 seems to be taking it well...anyways good luck and its better to find friends that know you so u can join these sites because people here won't help you unless you talk to them a lot...i would say just make some friends..don't publicly ask

deadalive1
06-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Thank you hitman for commenting also and yes you are right, 1 for community, the other for speed. I will take your advice also, much appreciated.

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 05:39 PM
I dont get it, i mean if that is community u are looking for, fst is awesome community except some people :D but still, it is awesome, just explore the fst universe man if u are looking for it

Enlightened
06-29-2008, 06:04 PM
I dont get it, i mean if that is community u are looking for, fst is awesome community except some people :D but still, it is awesome, just explore the fst universe man if u are looking for it
Dude, that is comparing Apples to Oranges.. http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/a090.gif http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/a093.gif how can U compare something when U are NOT even in F*C?..... http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/c038.gif http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/c028.gif http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/e076.gif

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I definitely cannot, but how can ya luv smt bec of community if you are not in that community? How can ya say that i would luv to join fsc because of community since obviously you are out of community?

edit: ok people would say it is awesome, it has great community and so forth. However, think about a tool that you are gonna buy, do you buy it because someone has said so?

Enlightened
06-29-2008, 06:15 PM
I definitely cannot, but how can ya luv smt bec of community if you are not in that community? How can ya say that i would luv to join fsc because of community since obviously you are out of community?

edit: ok people would say it is awesome, it has great community and so forth. However, think about a tool that you are gonna buy, do you buy it because someone has said so?

WTF are U saying?.. Definitely, must be your English, cuz' I did NOT understand a word U just typed...... http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/a108.gif

U are saying I AM NOT IN F*C??.... http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/c029.gif Is that what U are saying?? What is there U DO NOT UNDERSTAND About my Signature?? http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/a043.gif

I have been in F*C longer than U have joined here in FST.haha http://www.cheesebuerger.net/images/more/bigs/c028.gif

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 06:29 PM
ok u obviously didnt get it, or i shall be much more clearer, what i am saying is this. Deadalive is looking for fsc for its speed and community right?
You are saying i cannot compare both communities since i am not in the fsc...
My statement is this, if he doesnt have apple(community), How can he know whether it is good or not...Thereby, he cannot want fsc for its community, aint i right?
He may think that fsc has a community because some of his friends or users have said that fsc has great community...
Now think about this... When you are going to a tech shop, Do you buy everything that is said to be awesome? In this case, community would be our argument, For we dont buy things according to what people say usually,
Moreover, Do you go to a place which is said to be awesome? It might be a rumour...
Also, How do you know that fsc or any other community is fit for you?
Just because your friend think that it is an awesome community doesnt mean that it will satisfy your needs, for example, i am into philosophy and luv to discuss different things, so if it doesnt have such a place to discuss them, it may not suit me well

In short, people make different choices that makes them unique, those decisions or interest may differ from one each other, this is why, one community may be good for someone, another one may be good for another. So How can someone via his friends know that fsc or any other community is good for him if he hasnt been in the community? His friends may have a different taste than he has... This is why, Wishing to be in fsc or ftn or any other community for the people there seems absurd to me... I hope u get it well this time...

killercam101
06-29-2008, 06:35 PM
and it all ends with deadalive1 not getting into FSC..thread closed....OR is it? ... (dun dun dun)

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 06:37 PM
ok we will carry this to somewhere else :D damn what the hell am i doing in his thread :D?

deadalive1
06-29-2008, 06:48 PM
ok we will carry this to somewhere else :D damn what the hell am i doing in his thread :D?
Looks like you are consciously trying to trash me and subvert any chance I have of getting into this community.

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
no m8 not at all, i would never try to hinder someone in any way, all i am trying to say is to prove that those who want an invite to a certain tracker are in conflict... it was a general assumption not an hostility against you at all...:) i still hope you can get it... enlightened can help you out :) probably

SgtMajor
06-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Well you don't have a chance - yet anyway.

Invites are off, lockdown is on, and they detest this sort of perpetual bumping of a thread that has their site name in the thread title. You are doing yourself more harm than good at this moment.

I'm sure when the new invite system comes into effect, then everyone will know about it and maybe you will have made a good friend or 2 to invite you without having to ask by then, and in the meantime if I could ask you to post one last comment if you must, then please close this thread?

thanks.

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
mpaa rat