View Full Version : It's Time For FSC

mshassy
06-27-2008, 03:23 PM
hello guys
i think this is time for the big banana :D
im torrenting for 1 year now,so far so good
i have many great achievements in my life of torrenting,made great firends
modding a tracker and many things

free downloading everything without paying a penny is the greatest thing which brought P2P into a massive standing
thanks to the maker/makers of the P2P protocol we are now enjoy the joy of free downloading
ii respect the sysops,members and staffers of all sites
they are doing a great job
without them we are helpless
and the p2p will be big glass without water
so first of all i like to thank them

so this time i like to request FSC,one of the best communities in the boulevard of torrents
i really like to be a part in it because they have a really nice community
great friends,good content like some rare packs can not be found in any other place

so i think i deserve to be a member in FSC
so far i have been a good member in the socity of torrents
had some faults but now they are all gone
i thank who helped with everything,from my every requestes tht i have made i have learned a lot

so i hope a nice helper will help this helper to help a helper
i have never cheated,u can find everything u need from my history
so guys if u think this fellow is good to go
i wont make any objection
if u need any ratio proofs or any other thing to proove some thing
dont hesitate to PM me

thank u for reading this whole junk thing
if something truoubled you
my apolagize!

thanks again!
and have a nice day!

threelions00
06-27-2008, 08:15 PM
I have done all the same and been a member here longer...my point is, no matter how you phrase it, I don't think people are just going to let them go. And being a mod on a tracker probably means you have access to a lot of speedtests via uploader applications.

But good luck all the same.

AndreiBig
06-27-2008, 08:28 PM
good luck

Ali-g
06-27-2008, 08:33 PM
GL amd a hip-hooray for TRANCELAND... yaaaa

maverick_andy
06-27-2008, 08:47 PM
u wil surely get it:)

Heroo
06-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Good Luck M8 It's Really Great Tracker.....

mrnobody
06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
even a non-member knows how great it is.

John1988
06-27-2008, 09:59 PM
but the member enjoys it :D

Heroo
06-27-2008, 10:42 PM
even a non-member knows how great it is.

coz some of non member see this tracker reviews before you hear about torrent :naughty:

mshassy
07-02-2008, 11:06 AM
anyone would like to help me...
bump

kuracat
07-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Good luck! :)

Scorpio223
07-02-2008, 11:24 AM
good luck m8:D

mshassy
07-02-2008, 12:51 PM
I have done all the same and been a member here longer...my point is, no matter how you phrase it, I don't think people are just going to let them go. And being a mod on a tracker probably means you have access to a lot of speedtests via uploader applications.

But good luck all the same.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
speedtests via uploaders applications :blink:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yevgeny
07-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Good luck, I suspect it would be difficult to get one at this time though, but you never know, lot of generous members here at FST.

SgtMajor
07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
bump

No-one can help you except staff, and seeing as they hate threads with their acronym in the title being constantly bumped. they will actually avoid you like the plague, so instead of you thinking to yourself you are doing well, you are in fact doing the exact opposite and turning them away.

You are better off thinking of other inventive ways of being invited, but obviously only when the invite system is open will that work, and no doubt it will be posted all over the place when it is up & running.

For your own sake, I would suggest you close this, they will look more favourably on you if you at least do that.

Thanks.

zedex
07-02-2008, 03:03 PM
so i guess the right way to get an invite for you is go hide is alaska or something with your laptop and dont show your face around here and an email should arrive shortly :D

kite
07-02-2008, 03:06 PM
not so easy to get there because its the best tracker in this torrent world but good luck

mshassy
07-02-2008, 03:33 PM
bump

No-one can help you except staff, and seeing as they hate threads with their acronym in the title being constantly bumped. they will actually avoid you like the plague, so instead of you thinking to yourself you are doing well, you are in fact doing the exact opposite and turning them away.

You are better off thinking of other inventive ways of being invited, but obviously only when the invite system is open will that work, and no doubt it will be posted all over the place when it is up & running.

For your own sake, I would suggest you close this, they will look more favourably on you if you at least do that.

Thanks.

ai ai sarge
thanks everyone who posted here wishing me luck :)
thanks lovely boy!