Rumblin
06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

giveaway for the win

1xtorrentleech

too lazy to make rules, just no one liners

Ali-g
06-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Baby if u give it to me I give it to u, I know what u want u know I got it :lol:

Si nos quedemos Juntos vamos a ganar

oh and this one from Scooter:
Somewhere deep inside, Somewhere deep inside me,
I found ... the child I used to be

EDIT: I thought u wanted one-liners :P. Anyway a lil fun is better than too serious. U wont lose on me

Enlightened
06-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Baby if u give it to me I give it to u, I know what u want u know I got it :lol:

EDIT: I thought u wanted one-liners :P. Anyway a lil fun is better than too serious. U wont lose on me

That is the worst onelner, that i have ever read. for a moment i thought u were pregnant....lol:P

roobi
06-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Hello!

I`m also interested in that invitation to TorrentLeech... trying to get one since weeks, but no luck, I hope till now :D :D :D

Cheers :D

Ali-g
06-27-2008, 08:49 PM

That is the worst onelner, that i have ever read. for a moment i thought u were pregnant....lol:P

Im not pregnant... Im jst looking forward to have a baby :P Thats completely different. Anyway my gf told me to not mess up with other girls... Im busyyyyyy :whistling