PDA

View Full Version : New File Sharing Website!

mesmeric
08-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Hey guys just asking this amazing forum, for some feedback on google.com (http://www.google.com). If anyone has any ideas for new sections on the site or any requests etc please leave a message. Also please click on banners as all money is going towards a case against the record industry, which we are helping out with.

Thanks loads guys, and keep filesharing alive.

Mes

4play
08-15-2003, 08:38 PM
seems a pretty cool site, nice one :)

mesmeric
08-15-2003, 08:52 PM
cheers man. taken ages to get a large news database etc. but ive been reworking the graphics etc. so it looks better now than it used to.

balamm
08-15-2003, 09:12 PM
Just FYI, there may be problems with the "click on the banner " part of your post. Anytime there's advertising involved, no matter what the qualifier might be, it's requested that you run it by a Mod or Admin before posting. If there's any complaints of course it will need to be removed.

sharedholder
08-15-2003, 09:13 PM
Filesuneed is not new .

mesmeric
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
no its not new, but i have just recently updated all the graphics etc. im finding it very hard to build a community. although we recieve like 200hits a day no one leaves messages etc. i wonder if anyone has any tips on how to do this. also if anyone would like to be an admin add news etc. ?

finally sorry bout saying click on the banners. but i have a friend who worked on napster amongst other things and is sueing some part of the record industry for loss of earnings etc so im giving the money to that.

mes