PDA

View Full Version : techcoonection question?

forthat
06-28-2008, 01:12 AM
i am not accessing the site from 1 week .....
i heard that they blocked some countries or some ISP's
please some staff of techconnection conform the above statement ........

please can i know the reason for blocking me ........

MaaxHimself
06-28-2008, 01:17 AM
You put a racist word in the title :yup:

integral
06-28-2008, 01:17 AM
In case you're talking about "Tehconnection," they have an IRC network that you can visit and ask the admins yourself; the support channel is open and public.

SgtMajor
06-28-2008, 01:37 AM
Maybe cos they saw you give other accounts of movie sites away to anyone asking?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-fothats-give-away-301394/?

And wasn't you removed from ScL recently, maybe they shared some info?

Sometimes, it's the consequences of our actions that are at fault, and sometimes we are entirely innocent of course, but as for finding out them reasons, alas most times we never do find out as it is the sites prerogative to do whatever they want to do to whoever they want to do.

forthat
06-28-2008, 01:48 AM
they are just low level tracker and somepoints

they blocked me even before of Scl incident took place.........

Nemrod
06-28-2008, 02:00 AM
Well, the good part is that your signature will be smaller and smaller.
You should have some kind of warning, like: My signature can hurt your eyes, wear sunglasses when reading my posts... or something like that.

forthat
06-28-2008, 02:01 AM

my account i not disabled ..i can open it through proxy ...

my ip address got blocked.........

SgtMajor
06-28-2008, 02:04 AM
they are just low level tracker and somepoints

Low level, high level, it's irrelevant to speak of "levels", I'm sure the tracker admin would like to think they are doing a good job irrespective of any levels placed upon them by others.

But the consequences of your actions are all the same no matter which tracker it is, and tracker staff hang out in tracker staff rooms and pass info around, with known names and IP numbers, and you giving out accounts here to anyone is no different than trading them away, and you happened to use the same username here and in trackers so you are identified by name and IP without the staff having to do much work.

All our actions have reactions, so don't be surprised when it isn't the outcome we actually envisaged.

Funkin'
06-28-2008, 03:56 AM

my account i not disabled ..i can open it through proxy ...

my ip address got blocked.........

If you're able to access the site throuh a proxy, then as you know your account isn't disabled. This happened to me with IT. Where I could only access through a proxy(kept getting the 404 error when trying to access the site).

So I went to their IRC and found out that my IP range was banned because too much bandwidth was being used(or some shit like that). But anyways, they unbanned my IP range and everything was ok.

So just get on their IRC and explain to them that you can get on the site through a proxy, but without it you can't. It could just be your IP range got banned.

respawn40
06-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Well, the good part is that your signature will be smaller and smaller.
You should have some kind of warning, like: My signature can hurt your eyes, wear sunglasses when reading my posts... or something like that.

Yeah, I don't care too much for his signature either =/ And I've noticed it's been decreasing as well :P

Mr.sharer
06-28-2008, 07:18 AM
they have banned some ip range from your country . it has nothing to do with what you do in FST

zedex
06-28-2008, 06:11 PM
yeahp shitty tracker and shitty staff in my opinion .... new tracker and already blocking IP's , WTF !!!

i wish them all the luck in the world ......NOT !

forthat
06-28-2008, 07:50 PM
bad news to Indians i spoke admin

they blocked Indian ip address because of the low ratio from lot of indian users .....

ban was permanent

respawn40
06-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I think they banned the IP's of countries whos users tend to cheat often or have low ratios.

bilkenter
06-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Maybe cos they saw you give other accounts of movie sites away to anyone asking?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-fothats-give-away-301394/?

Sometimes, it's the consequences of our actions that are at fault, and sometimes we are entirely innocent of course, but as for finding out them reasons, alas most times we never do find out as it is the sites prerogative to do whatever they want to do to whoever they want to do.

maybe someone sold him out... we have traitors everywhere

Nemrod
06-28-2008, 09:07 PM

maybe someone sold him out... we have traitors everywhere

Who would be the traitor in this hypothetical case?... and... traitor to what? :huh:

What for one person could mean traitor for other could mean loyal.

bilkenter
06-28-2008, 09:10 PM
definitely right, but what you call trader may be seen as non trader, or what you call right may be seen wrong with the same argument...

mooji
06-29-2008, 03:20 AM
yeahp shitty tracker and shitty staff in my opinion .... new tracker and already blocking IP's , WTF !!!

i wish them all the luck in the world ......NOT !

lol

You obviously have no clue how anything works. You just sound like a kiddie upset because he got banned.

zedex
06-29-2008, 05:48 AM
nope m8 , not a kiddie and i do know how this kind of things work , if they were a well established tracker and by their userbase they see a lot of ppl with low ratio / cheaters from some country and then decides to ban them thats ok . but to ban those countrys from the start and not give a fair chance , well that just fucked in my opinion .

forthat
06-29-2008, 09:00 AM
they haven't ban at starting but when free leech was over.......
they blocked after 3 days of free leech i think .........

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 09:06 AM
not the entire country though . maybe just your isp

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 09:08 AM
just because people dont have the same opportunity, kicking their ass... it definitely sucks, let them leech what is wrong with that? of course u need people who will seed a lot, put effort to make your site better so that you can earn much money... nvm my freaking awesome evil side says that if u dont have the guts to seed or leech, dont let him leech.... at all....he gotta pay to be able to leech ahahahah

zedex
06-29-2008, 10:01 AM
yeahp thats right , trackers in our days are begging for leechers .... who cares about seeding lol

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 10:05 AM
yeah who cares? therefore, most users have 2 seedbox at their disposal...

CPC464
06-29-2008, 02:22 PM
not having much luck are you

lol :D

lukee
06-30-2008, 05:16 AM
stop fusing. look at all the sites you have. how could you possibly want another one? instead of wasting your time seeding at a million places. narrow down your top 3 or 4 sites you visit the most and concentrate your efforts on those. i used to have a billion accounts. now i have narrowed it down to 4. do what i did. tehconnection is a great site dont get me wrong, but ask yourself one thing: do you really need it?

cata2008
06-30-2008, 11:36 AM
stop fusing. Look at all the sites you have. How could you possibly want another one? Instead of wasting your time seeding at a million places. Narrow down your top 3 or 4 sites you visit the most and concentrate your efforts on those. I used to have a billion accounts. Now i have narrowed it down to 4. Do what i did. Tehconnection is a great site dont get me wrong, but ask yourself one thing: Do you really need it?
+1

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 11:39 AM
stop fusing. look at all the sites you have. how could you possibly want another one? instead of wasting your time seeding at a million places. narrow down your top 3 or 4 sites you visit the most and concentrate your efforts on those. i used to have a billion accounts. now i have narrowed it down to 4. do what i did. tehconnection is a great site dont get me wrong, but ask yourself one thing: do you really need it?

I appreciate your way, but your signature says that you are looking for Ftn... why? TL SCC BCG and so forth , are those not enough for you? or are ya one of the guyz looking for the community?

forthat
06-30-2008, 01:50 PM
i want FTN because of community............

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 02:02 PM
I meant luuke anyway :D he has SCC::TL (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../#)::SCHD::BCG why need ftn? what do you hope to find in ftn? :S

SgtMajor
06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
I meant luuke anyway :D he has SCC::TL (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../#)::SCHD::BCG why need ftn? what do you hope to find in ftn? :S

He hopes to find an escape from you & your incessant stupid posts.

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Sergeant is back ! The next movie is in 2014