PDA

View Full Version : Guys Gone Wild....

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Have you seen this infomercial? What a fucking horrible concept.

What is the opposite of an erect penis - flaccid is too delicate of a word to describe to the state of my penis atm?

-bd

chalice
06-29-2008, 08:44 AM
The opposite of erect is raze.

You have a razed penis, BD. Congratumulations.

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 08:48 AM
The opposite of erect is raze.

You have a razed penis, BD. Congratumulations.

I was going to go with inverted. However, razed is perfect. Thank you wordsmith.

Poor me.

-bd :cry:

chalice
06-29-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm suddenly struck with the image of Buffalo Bill off of Silence Of The Lambs in that scene where he stuffs his penis between his legs and looks in the mirror and reckons he'd be mighty purdy as a woman.

Thanks for that, like.

DKre8ive1
06-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Cash in while you can with Gays gone wild but seriously if this guy makes as much money as he made off the girls gone wild venture I have nothing to say but genius.

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I'm suddenly struck with the image of Buffalo Bill off of Silence Of The Lambs in that scene where he stuffs his penis between his legs and looks in the mirror and reckons he'd be mighty purdy as a woman.

Thanks for that, like.

Have you ever done the tuck thing, after a hard night of drinking - thinking the missus will have a laugh. Instead she looks at you like you're the most
disgusting, vile, and mentally challenged loon she's encountered to date?

I have. true story.

-bd

chalice
06-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I need neither booze nor female impersonations to make my missus look at me like I'm the most disgusting, vile, and mentally challenged loon she's encountered to date.

A simple conversation will suffice.

ME: Pass the ketchup, dear.
ME MISSUS: You fucking deranged bastard!! You and your sick euphemisms.

Mr. Mulder
06-29-2008, 11:50 AM
ive not seen the advert in question though im willing to bet that bawls touch thus making it gay :no:

Franki
06-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Girls Gone wild FTW

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 12:35 PM
I need neither booze nor female impersonations to make my missus look at me like I'm the most disgusting, vile, and mentally challenged loon she's encountered to date.

A simple conversation will suffice.

ME: Pass the ketchup, dear.
ME MISSUS: You fucking deranged bastard!! You and your sick euphemisms.

:lol:

You do know that we're alright, mate. It's the wives who are the twisted fucks, like.

God bless their fair souls.

-bd

brotherdoobie
06-30-2008, 01:28 AM
She actually laughed this time. It must of been the crown of thorns, high heels and blackface.

Tuck and roll ftw. You muthers.

-bd

wazza100
07-01-2008, 03:03 AM
i think a better concept would be for " guys gone wild" is to focus on the ordinary folk like us who are bored so jump on the internet and access filesharingtalk.com and then proceed to the lounge as it seems the thing to do :dabs: .

Skiz
07-01-2008, 04:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7gkKHtL_Xg

brotherdoobie
07-01-2008, 05:11 AM
O7gkKHtL_Xg

:lol:

-bd