06-29-2008, 12:54 PM
:whistling

brotherdoobie
06-29-2008, 12:58 PM
^ Constipated, obviously.

-bd

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 12:58 PM
ahahah luv ya m8 definitely luv ya kamon now, who wanna argue the argument in which plato says that acts that are done should be derived from the satisfaction of doing it not from the benefits that come along with the acts... For example, lets think about GAs, is it done to help others or to help ourself? If it is done to help others, why do we have to do it here on a forum in which all beholders are observing our deeds?

Also, I definitely didnt know we had such a section thanks M8...if u need any invite, come by will get ya anything u asked for except the staff given ones...

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 01:04 PM
see what i mean bd ^^ :D

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 01:06 PM
mbb is much more suitable i guess isnt it :D

Something Else
06-29-2008, 01:32 PM
A plate of soccer and shit. :blink:

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 01:43 PM
thats what they serve in thailand

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 01:44 PM
seriously bilkenter why are we talking about dead people here ?

Acumen
06-29-2008, 02:17 PM
edit... dp

Acumen
06-29-2008, 02:19 PM
in which plato says that acts that are done should be derived from the satisfaction of doing it not from the benefits that come along with the acts... For example, lets think about GAs, is it done to help others or to help ourself? If it is done to help others, why do we have to do it here on a forum in which all beholders are observing our deeds?
That's dumb. Clearly the satisfaction is a benefit. The "Give-Away"ee eliciting a sense of satisfaction (satisfying our innate desire to help the community) and subsequently rewarding the "Give-Away"er some prudent reputation (socially and in the form of the BT point) make Give Aways much more like Trades...

just instead of trading two of the same sort of values (Trading), during GAs two people are trading one kind of value for another...

zedex
06-29-2008, 02:29 PM
ill trade your brain for my looks .....deal ?

Acumen
06-29-2008, 02:46 PM
ill trade your brain for my looks .....deal ?
A brain transplant is the only transplant in which it is better to be the donor.

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 04:20 PM
in which plato says that acts that are done should be derived from the satisfaction of doing it not from the benefits that come along with the acts... For example, lets think about GAs, is it done to help others or to help ourself? If it is done to help others, why do we have to do it here on a forum in which all beholders are observing our deeds?
That's dumb. Clearly the satisfaction is a benefit. The "Give-Away"ee eliciting a sense of satisfaction (satisfying our innate desire to help the community) and subsequently rewarding the "Give-Away"er some prudent reputation (socially and in the form of the BT point) make Give Aways much more like Trades...

just instead of trading two of the same sort of values (Trading), during GAs two people are trading one kind of value for another...

I dont think so m8, people are still waiting for the rep... I havent seen much people doing it outside the forum. Also there are people asking you to post a thank on the thread, dunno why? I already thanked you on private, why do you want others to know it? if you are different, i appreciate your approach m8

Something Else
06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1016/failkc0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 04:51 PM
ahahaha :D your humour is killing me m8 ahaha

Acumen
06-29-2008, 05:22 PM
I dont think so m8, people are still waiting for the rep... I havent seen much people doing it outside the forum. Also there are people asking you to post a thank on the thread, dunno why? I already thanked you on private, why do you want others to know it? if you are different, i appreciate your approach m8
I was just observing the social dynamics of this site.

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 05:33 PM
so u were experimenting on us, damn get permission before u do it :D

Mr.sharer
06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
bilkenter ,did acumen had sex with you ?

Acumen
06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
:whoosh:

chalice
06-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Acumen, pay no attention to Mr Sharer. She's a prick.

She brought this thread to the lounge in a pathetic effort to deride whichever shite Bikenter was spouting in the bittard section which you all feel so comfortable in.

Suffice to say, she failed. She does it often and attempts to negate her idiocy with some half-arsed excuse about English not being her first language or deflects it by attacking American foreign policy (which I'm not too much of a fan of myself, tbh).

She will continue being a prick, I have no doubt. And I will continue to call her a prick. It's how things go.

Btw, welcome to the lounge.

bilkenter
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
yeah we gotta thank her, i didnt know we had such a section :D now gotta explore diffeerent galaxies :D now we are in the pegasus galaxy :P

chalice
06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
11.24 by my watch.

Mr.sharer
06-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Acumen, pay no attention to Mr Sharer. She's a prick.

She brought this thread to the lounge in a pathetic effort to deride whichever shite Bikenter was spouting in the bittard section which you all feel so comfortable in.

Suffice to say, she failed. She does it often and attempts to negate her idiocy with some half-arsed excuse about English not being her first language or deflects it by attacking American foreign policy (which I'm not too much of a fan of myself, tbh).

She will continue being a prick, I have no doubt. And I will continue to call her a prick. It's how things go.

Btw, welcome to the lounge.

this is the off topic shit section . so what do you want me to do . i did what i felt was right at that time trying to avoid a flame war in the bittorrent section

wait a minute ? do i have to follow what you fucking cunts do here in the lounge to be not a prick ? fuck you

Mr.sharer
06-30-2008, 07:45 AM
just drop that high and mighty attitude , you think 5000 posts makes you special on the internet retard ?

chalice
06-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Sharer, the only flaming in this thread came from you. Your half-baked little plan fell flat on its face when the thread didn't go the way you'd intended. Acumen and Bilkenter were having a perfectly reasonable discussion. You didn't like that so you decided to spice things up a bit by implying they were gay. Another drastic failure on your part. This makes you a prick.

You can post however the fuck you like. I quite enjoy people making pricks out of themselves on the internet. And I will adopt whichever the fuck attitude I feel like adopting. My post count has no correlation whatsoever with your being a prick. If my post count was still in single figures, you would still be a prick and I would still be pointing that out to you.

However, having been on this board for over 5 years, I've watched pricks like you come and go with varying degrees of satisfaction. It doesn't make me special. Just more adept at spotting inept trolls like yourself.

Just for clarification...You're a prick, you're a troll and you're as thick as pig-shit.

Mr.sharer
06-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Sharer, the only flaming in this thread came from you. Your half-baked little plan fell flat on its face when the thread didn't go the way you'd intended. Acumen and Bilkenter were having a perfectly reasonable discussion. You didn't like that so you decided to spice things up a bit by implying they were gay. Another drastic failure on your part. This makes you a prick.

:lol:

your lack of sense of humour makes me a prick ? now think about it

zedex
06-30-2008, 12:54 PM
ok time to hit the jew .... here i am , throw all your anger at me im used to it

Mr.sharer
06-30-2008, 12:58 PM
you think all muslims are terrorists ? cant blame you .. american media have actually made people into thinking that way . well they had it coming

anyway i have really close jew friends

chalice
06-30-2008, 12:59 PM

If it was even mildly funny, I probably would've laughed.

As it was, you couldn't even string a fucking coherent sentence together. This resulted in Acumen not even understanding your gibberish and comprehensive failure for you.

Perhaps you're not a complete moron. Perhaps you are just a Thalidomide victim who has trouble with the distance your keyboard is to your under-developed upper limbs. Or maybe you're using your toes to type. If so, please except my sincerest apologies. If not, fuck off and die, you stupid, stupid cunt.

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 01:01 PM
ahaha zedex dont make me cry here come on lets hug each other gimme a hug:wub:

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 01:04 PM
bilkenter ,did acumen had sex with you ?If it was even mildly funny, I probably would've laughed.

As it was, you couldn't even string a fucking coherent sentence together. This resulted in Acumen not even understanding your gibberish and comprehensive failure for you.

Perhaps you're not a complete moron. Perhaps you are just a Thalidomide victim who has trouble with the distance your keyboard is to your under-developed upper limbs. Or maybe you're using your toes to type. If so, please except my sincerest apologies. If not, fuck off and die, you stupid, stupid cunt.

this is absolutely funny ahahaha typing with your toes ha :D

zedex
06-30-2008, 01:06 PM
/ zedex huggs bilkenter and then cumms all over his face :D

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 01:22 PM
oh u are gross :P :D