PDA

View Full Version : TL giveaway

Rumblin
06-29-2008, 11:54 PM
have a TL invite

too lazy to make rules, just no "can i have it, i need it man" or any on-liners for that nature

also make sure to include why you want it, not why you need it.....you dont need torrent invites

you need water and food...

:)

gl....

Ali-g
06-30-2008, 12:06 AM
I saw someone lose his invites in a Giveaway of TL...
Are u sure it wont happen the same to u.
Jst for ur safety :whistling

IGetMoney
06-30-2008, 12:22 AM
stop lying^

Well anyway let me first start of by saying YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON for making a giveaway like this, I've heard a lot about TL being compared to SCT many times and how great the Staff and Uploaders are their. I would love to be invited to that kind of tracker!

Thanks again for making this such a great giveaway

Milk8
06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
i want a tracker can cover lots of different fields.
movies, dvds, 0day, music, tv............
most important, i want a tracker has good seeds in old torrents.
currently, old torrents are really hard to dl for me. so few seeders.

i can keep a decent ratio, no troubles for you.
thanks a lot!

Enlightened
06-30-2008, 12:43 AM
stop lying^

Well anyway let me first start of by saying YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON for making a giveaway like this, I've heard a lot about TL being compared to SCT many times and how great the Staff and Uploaders are their. I would love to be invited to that kind of tracker!

Thanks again for making this such a great giveaway

U know Nothing about TL Rules..dude:frusty::frusty::frusty:

What are Invites for and how can i use them ?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned [/u]The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Ali-g
06-30-2008, 01:35 AM
+1 /\/\/\ No he doesnt... Anyway Hed do anything to win the invite, and calling me a lier while praising the person giving away the invite seems to be efficent :S

Rumblin
06-30-2008, 01:49 AM
rules were meant to be broken guys, i know the rules.....im not selling invites or inviting cheaters, im not obligated to give the invite to anyone i don't see fit

Distinguished
06-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Absolutely!
I suggest you to get away from such useless discussions, just give me an Invite and ask the Mods to close the Topic :P

I won't let you down, you can trust me for seeding and maintaining good Ratio, this would probably the last tracker i ever need and i am searching for its invite more than 2-3 months..
I wish you could help me out mate, thanks for your kind efforts to help ppl like me :D

It would be great to get an invite for Tl...finnaly ma dream come true!

rules were meant to be broken guys, i know the rules.....im not selling invites or inviting cheaters, im not obligated to give the invite to anyone i don't see fit

PooBar
06-30-2008, 06:53 AM
I also have TL invite but no way am i giving it away in here, you only give TL invite to someone you know and trust. and if you do invite a cheat or someone who is to lazy to leave their computer on therefore does not seed then both may loose their acc's.
so..maybe you should read the rules at TL before you throw an invite away

man
06-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Advanced Congratulation to winner

yevgeny
06-30-2008, 07:59 AM
no longer need Tl found SCT invite in trash bin out front of work along with 3k. :)

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 08:21 AM
now i am guessing noone can stop him from giving invites beacuse he has fake ip and fake id...

ps: it is my invites admin took back also i wasnt gonna invites cheaters eithers anyway, just make sure you dont give it away here, and use a time delay, for example, dont give out today or tomorrow, wait for a week then give it away... Also they may ban different countries since he or she may not be your real friend :S

Rumblin
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
what are you talking about bilkenter?

nikita
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi Rumblim, i wanna tl because he is a great overall tracker, great speeds and content...
large number users, by the way, he is better than a lot of trackers which pops up every day, and that is why I want to be part of tl.
pls, gives me an invite? :)

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 03:39 AM
What am i talking about?

Tl faqs says that
What are Invites for and how can i use them ?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Figure the rest out

Rumblin
07-01-2008, 03:41 AM
what does that have anything to do with a fake ip or fake id......

also you may want to read that post you just read.....again until you figure it out

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 03:49 AM
I already read it, you are giving it away to someone about whom you have no idea...and it clearly states that it is against the rules.... Also nobody would invite a cheater to a tracker knowingly or would want to invite... But they dont care about that part, if you are to give away, you are banned that is all, the fact that you are still not banned shows that you are not using the same id here on TL or you are using proxy not to be caught but they will catch you and kick your sorry little.........

Milk8
07-01-2008, 04:56 AM
@rumblin
please invite me, i wont bring you any trouble.
really want to join TL.
reason has already been give above.

thanks so much.