PDA

View Full Version : A signature rules clarification, please

Acumen
06-30-2008, 12:44 AM
From the Signature & Avatar Rules (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-signature-avatar-rules-83183/?) Thread...

Invite giveaways and requests should also be kept to the Invites section.

I don't want to name any names, and I don't want to seem like I'm forming my own one-man gestapo here (I actually want to see if I can do it, too), but I have seen many signatures requesting invites; and I just want to make sure whether this rule is still being, or will ever continue being enforced...

Skiz
06-30-2008, 12:47 AM
There should be no requesting or giving of invites/accounts in signatures. It essentially putting the information in every section you've ever posted in.

tesco
06-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Report those members by clicking the report button in the post (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons_fst/report.gif)

Acumen
06-30-2008, 01:20 AM
Alright. Thanks for the quick responses

RealitY
06-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Well thing is were a big light on this since theres alot of it. The opinion that I have is if you have access to post in the invites section then you get a pass. Those that have been members for more than a month and have more than two posts essentially. If you are new member then you dont get a pass and will have the sig removed and get a warning or an infraction for it...

Chewie
07-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Well you know my feelings on this one (as do many members who've been on the receiving end :)) but it might be a good idea to clarify the rule a little.
Get together and decide whether it should be allowed first, mind.

Barbarossa
07-07-2008, 08:54 AM
If I see any invite giveaways or requests in signatures I will remove them. The rules seem pretty clear to me.

wevotedno
07-09-2008, 12:06 PM
There should be no requesting or giving of invites/accounts in signatures. It essentially putting the information in every section you've ever posted in.
will do that as well.thanx