PDA

View Full Version : What is PTN?

lazukars
06-30-2008, 01:59 AM
Can someone please pm me the correct site.

Thanks.

Rumblin
06-30-2008, 02:01 AM
there really is no need for thsi first of this is the invite section......not the clueless section, then i ask why?

if you dont have an account, is it relevant? no.

grimms
06-30-2008, 02:06 AM
I would request an invite or pm someone (Private message). They probably don't want their initials revealed.

xjosephx
06-30-2008, 02:12 AM
first you dont need the url since u are not a member
second it is down at the moment so even if u had the site it wouldnt be much help
third why do u even want it

moka
06-30-2008, 02:16 AM
chill out guys ,he is just a newbie

markupmaster
06-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey Bro,Check out the review for PtN..

:)

That will tell you everything that a non-member should know.

binocular
06-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Take it easy, man.
U'll know it when u SHOULD know it. :happy:

deadalive1
06-30-2008, 02:43 AM
as Markupmaster suggested, there is a thread describing each tracker with all the relevant info, just have to use the search function or scroll around the site.

lazukars
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
God Damn,

Yeah I am a newbie to the forum and probably posted this question on the wrong thread, but shit ease up. I am not asking for a free FTN account here I am just asking for a private message.

I have been a loyal
private torrent user for years now and thought of all people you guys could help me out. Thanks a lot!

tmjam2002
06-30-2008, 04:00 AM
Guys guys relax.

Knowing URL is not a big deal. If you are not going to tell him or anyone in that case about a site then no need to post comments like "You don't need to know if you are not a member". It is the human nature to need to know and the right for it. And not just him even I want and will know the URL wheater you guys tell me or him or not.

Oh and If someone thinks that just because people don't know about a site that RIAA or MPAA won't find out about it. Lol then you are completely mistaken my friends I think you forgot Oink. Private doesn't mean hidden.

Mister Moo
06-30-2008, 06:04 AM
What is PTN?

Gay:rolleyes:

HummerH3
06-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Can someone please pm me the correct site.

Thanks.

piratethe.net

B00gieZ
06-30-2008, 07:49 AM
i don't think you're supposed to do that.
if you wanted to tell him the url you should have used pm.

HummerH3
06-30-2008, 08:00 AM
why?
overhyped elite shit tracker... i cannot tell the full url to nobody lol :lol:
and what when i tell it to everyone? they beat me or what? :lol:

DeadCell
06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
hahah, hope you feel all 1337 now. But its not important, you have your minute of feeling speshal. Its not hard to find the URL and i frankly stopped caring now when people post it, its not a big deal.

*slow claps for HummerH3*

HummerH3
06-30-2008, 08:27 AM
:lol:

nemrac
06-30-2008, 12:58 PM
why?
overhyped elite shit tracker... i cannot tell the full url to nobody lol :lol:
and what when i tell it to everyone? they beat me or what? :lol:

Ramblings of a want-to-be member that will never get in.

jasperr
06-30-2008, 01:30 PM
the way i see it, the more sites push for privacy... the more dumbass wannabes are determined to spite them(simply because they can't get in or were banned).. so they find different ways to circumvent the filters here and post whats asked not to be posted.. makes them feel l33t i guess..

it always astounds me the l33tism of some users here.. makes me wanna not be l33t... so i'll just stay a NooB forever, happier that way... ;)

HummerH3
06-30-2008, 03:14 PM
i wasnt banned from from ptn because im not member of it and i dont want to member of it :lol:
only it is the 3rd overhyped elite shit tracker with interesting rules :lol:

asoto
06-30-2008, 03:22 PM
i wasnt banned from from ptn because im not member of it and i dont want to member of it :lol:
only it is the 3rd overhyped elite shit tracker with interesting rules :lol:

Who has overhyped the tracker ?
The url is secret just because of the security.
LoL you are one piece of shit.
[ \/ peace ]

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 03:23 PM
the way i see it, the more sites push for privacy... the more dumbass wannabes are determined to spite them(simply because they can't get in or were banned).. so they find different ways to circumvent the filters here and post whats asked not to be posted.. makes them feel l33t i guess..

it always astounds me the l33tism of some users here.. makes me wanna not be l33t... so i'll just stay a NooB forever, happier that way... ;)

It is not always true, i have been banned from a certain site. However, i know i have no right to badmouth, detest or hate them for that matter. I know, i was at fault. But i think i have right to dislike them. I think, if a user is banned or kicked out, they dont have right to spread awful rumours about the site... but they have right not to like them... I may not like them because of the actions they took against me, or i did to myself, but you might like them... This is why, we have difference of opinions, at least it is the way i see it :)

jasperr
06-30-2008, 03:40 PM
It is not always true, i have been banned from a certain site. However, i know i have no right to badmouth, detest or hate them for that matter. I know, i was at fault. But i think i have right to dislike them. I think, if a user is banned or kicked out, they dont have right to spread awful rumours about the site... but they have right not to like them... I may not like them because of the actions they took against me, or i did to myself, but you might like them... This is why, we have difference of opinions, at least it is the way i see it :)

a difference in opinions is not the same as out and out spite... there are users here that just to be smartasses will/have post urls, SS's, and other information about sites that are asked not to be posted on public forums, just to feel like they can pwn... when in reality they give reasoning why 12 year olds should not be allowed in trackers..

users like us bilkenter(as an example)... we have a difference in opinions in some areas... but others however are just ignorant..

bilkenter
06-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Well dude, i dont think so, there might be users who want to harm the site, but we shall let them speak, at least let them clarify the points that they see themselves as right... I believe Everyone has a reason to take a certain action, as long as they have one, they shall be heard by people who are open-minded... I might be at fault, but i believe forgiveness is only way we will be a family... otherwise, people outside of the community will be called as others as simon de bevour did...This will only cause hatred which will lead people to badmouth the trackers. Also, i know myself, when i got angry, i might take a route that i might regret later, or say smt that i shouldnt have said, but this is who i am, i am not perfect, therefore i shall not be judged by rules with no margins at all

Kirosh
06-30-2008, 04:14 PM
i can't login in PTN what happen?

dunson
06-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I understand the desire for security and privacy, but seriously, anyone who could actually do something to infiltrate or risk the server will most likely be able to uncover the url. Noobs like the op who ask the url and the dick who gave the answer probably can't do shit. So why try and keep it THAT secret. Of course, sites should feel free to implement such rules and enforce them on their own members, but people you've banned or casual observers or even inactive users who just don't care about the site are not bound by those rules.

nemrac
06-30-2008, 06:30 PM
i can't login in PTN what happen?

The site is down atm.