PDA

View Full Version : Req: RevTT

Ali-g
06-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Ok I know this tracker is not at the highest lvl but I respect it a lot for what it represents and I must say its the only general tracker i would need (maybe ScT after some years :whistling :P)
Though Im making a request Im wishing will be fulfilled.
Seeding isnt much of a problem there, oh and almost forgot Ive already been there, done that, but my acc got disabled cuz of inactivity. I also must state that Ive been busy with exams and all that sh*t the last 2 months and therefore Ive lost most of my trackers (its not that I didnt care about them, or didnt use them)

PS: I also hope some of u who have like 1 year here remember me, cuz Ive not seen a lot of known faces :S

punki_rach
06-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Have you tried getting your old account re-activated? Trackers usually do this if you're disable for inactivity.

Enlightened
06-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok I know this tracker is not at the highest lvl but I respect it a lot for what it represents and I must say its the only general tracker i would need (maybe ScT after some years :whistling :P)
Though Im making a request Im wishing will be fulfilled.
Seeding isnt much of a problem there, oh and almost forgot Ive already been there, done that, but my acc got disabled cuz of inactivity. I also must state that Ive been busy with exams and all that sh*t the last 2 months and therefore Ive lost most of my trackers (its not that I didnt care about them, or didnt use them)

PS: I also hope some of u who have like 1 year here remember me, cuz Ive not seen a lot of known faces :S

PM me your Email.....I will give U another chance, but in the future, if U are NOT using any Tracker, plz "PARK" it for a couple of months....[if there is an option available, I know some Trackers DO NOT have it].......I beleive in giving someone a second chance

Ali-g
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank u Enlightened... Rep'ed even before recieving the invite. That should be the spirit of the community : )

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 03:34 AM
Yeah he is good at what he does made me cry :cry::cry::cry: He is in another level of existence man :happy: