PDA

View Full Version : Elektronik, Musicvids, Bithumen

xenix
07-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Sorry, my wrong. Dont trade anymore!

deadalive1
07-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Well I don't trade (I'm assuming you are looking to trade these), but if you are willing to give an invite to Elektronik, I would like to apply. PM me if interested or need ratio's and speedtest. Thanks

RedRansom
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
xenix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/xenix-201390) if you want some suggestion you are a little new at FST ... You wont get PTN with trade you can make a request and if someone decide to deserve you can get PTN but i say again PTN with trade imposible...
And for request be more active and giveaway something ...if you dont need Elektronik invite i can get :P

xenix
07-01-2008, 05:09 PM
xenix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/xenix-201390) if you want some suggestion you are a little new at FST ... You wont get PTN with trade you can make a request and if someone decide to deserve you for PTN you can get PTN but i say again PTN with trade imposible...
And for request be more active and giveaway something ...if you dont need Elektronik invite i can get :P

Okay, i thought i could get it because a guy have offered me PTN before but then i didnt need it. But thanks for advice=)

ConkiZz
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
But if you started to "half trade" = make trade threads, your chance is 0 to get it for free..

xenix
07-01-2008, 06:15 PM
But if you started to "half trade" = make trade threads, your chance is 0 to get it for free..

Oh okay, is it to late now?

Ali-g
07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Its never to late :P

ConkiZz
07-01-2008, 06:21 PM
maybe not to late, but your chance is reduced..

nthpeter
07-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Can i have Music-Vid account? Thats my only dream (I participate sometimes in GAs, but my aim is MV :D). I can keep a good ratio, i would be active, i wont overseed bc i dont have seed server access now. I really like music videos, especially the older ones. I hope you choose me ;)

PS.: You still have a chance of getting a PTN invite. But its down ATM, as far as I know...

ConkiZz
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
this isn't a GA..

nthpeter
07-01-2008, 06:28 PM
this isn't a GA..

Sssshh, i hope xenix (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/xenix-201390) doesnt know this... ;)

deadalive1
07-01-2008, 06:33 PM
It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hates (or dislikes) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.

nthpeter
07-01-2008, 06:36 PM
It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hate (or dislike) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.

+1 He's right.
Thank God im not a trader :pinch:

bilkenter
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
It is ALWAYS better to give away then to trade away. Have a few giveaways, make some friends. There are a lot of knowledgeable and giving people here. But just about EVERY one of them hates (or dislikes) people who trade. I personally don't blame them either. The traders don't seem to care (or think) that when they received the invite to the site (by the kind person who invited them) they are trying to now trade, directly effects the original person who invited the said trader in the first place (especially if they trade the invite/account to someone who just hit's n runs). Often people get warned (or in some cases have their invites or accounts disabled), all because the person they originally invited was an ass and traded the account to some idiot.

definitely dont agree, being trader doesnt mean that they dont feel obliged to be loyal to their inviters...He gotta be a real j....to betray their trust, other than that, i dont think trading is such a bad action, we all trade in the real life, you give money to buy bread and so forth, this is the basic trade that we have... On the internet, you might label others as ''tie-wearer, fatty. self-indulgent and capitalist seeking only profit, but this is not the case at all. I think before judging someone, get a friend who trades and try to understand his motives before you pass judgements... Though i agree, there are some as... who harm the inviters...but not all of them are evil at all