PDA

View Full Version : ~ Requesting a RevTT

AuthorityC
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
hi,
i am looking for an 0day tracker who has a wide variety of content and high speeds.
in addition i heard RevTT has a great requesting-torrents-system that i surely need.

my home connection is pretty good. here is a fresh speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/290761998.png

thank you very much.

hope someone can help, thanks.

AuthorityC
07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
hope some one can help, thanks.

killercam101
07-02-2008, 06:56 PM
I'd try for torrentbytes.net (If you have no luck with RevTT) they got pretty much the same stuff and nice speeds too as for..."I heard RevTT has a great requesting-torrents-system that i surely need." Thanks for the LULZ and best of luck.

bilkenter
07-02-2008, 07:34 PM
i might help you out, but i will ask the staff before i act, Tl incident taught me a lot :D

If staff sees this, i am not saying i will give away, havent read the parts about it yet, but will do after i do 2 research papers.. if it is the same with tl, i will get to know this guyz before i give him. I hope my invites wont be taken again :D i just recovered from Tl incident:D

AuthorityC
07-03-2008, 08:06 AM
thanks bilkenter, i'll wait.

bilkenter
07-03-2008, 08:20 AM
if you can bump this thread on wednesday or so, it will be better nowadays, i dont get much sleep at most 3 hours, so kinda dizzy tring to finish assignments, there is group project coming next week, just keep this bumped or pm me if u dont hear from me, i will try to help you out