PDA

View Full Version : ban from torrentbully

NinjaDMP
07-02-2008, 12:41 AM
I got myself banned about a month back for a low ratio, I had only been a member for about a week when I lost one of my HD's and never had a chance to re-seed. Anyone have contact info for someone at torrentbully i could talk to about this? I would be willing to donate/seed my ratio up. Thanks.

binocular
07-02-2008, 03:38 AM
Couldn't u wait until it open signups next time?

NinjaDMP
07-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Yeah I'm not on any real time table so I guess I could. Anyone know about how often they open sign-ups? I'm still pretty new to this.

07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Yeah I'm not on any real time table so I guess I could. Anyone know about how often they open sign-ups? I'm still pretty new to this.

why u want this site exactly??

TorrentLeech FTW!!

it's the best :P

NinjaDMP
07-02-2008, 08:03 PM
yeah that's true... i just liked their content and it was the best i've seen so far. Like i said, I'm new. Maybe ill just see if i can find a tl invite. thanks.

bilkenter
07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
unfortunately, tl invites are forbidden to give away, so you better get yourself a buddy, i will check the issue out whether we can give them away to those on the internet or not since they say it shall be a real friend someone you trust and so forth

edit: i checked it with staff, and they say, you cant get a friend on the forums to give away invites, you can only give away to those who you already have as a friend... So basicly it is impossible to get a friend from here to give them invite :D we gotta meet somewhere else brother:D

NinjaDMP
07-02-2008, 08:22 PM
thanks for the info

unfortunately, tl invites are forbidden to give away, so you better get yourself a buddy, i will check the issue out whether we can give them away to those on the internet or not since they say it shall be a real friend someone you trust and so forth

edit: i checked it with staff, and they say, you cant get a friend on the forums to give away invites, you can only give away to those who you already have as a friend... So basicly it is impossible to get a friend from here to give them invite :D we gotta meet somewhere else brother:D
Damn man, ill keep my eye out for you. too bad :)

Damn man, ill keep my eye out for you. too bad :)

kondrae
07-02-2008, 09:31 PM
i can send u an invite to similar site.

bilkenter
07-02-2008, 09:48 PM
you are very brave kondrae :D

NinjaDMP
07-03-2008, 08:33 AM
i can send u an invite to similar site.
If you have one to share it would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the offer.

kondrae
07-07-2008, 04:41 AM
cant pm u so sent you email

Funkin'
07-07-2008, 04:52 AM
Get yourself on IPtorrents. It's better than more popular sites like TL in my opinion. It has excellent pre-times and great content(and a lot of it)

If you can convince me you'll be a good user than I'll consider inviting you.

Get yourself on Demonoid too, if you're not already a member.

These sites I've mentioned are very overlooked because of that whole dumbass WTAW list, are easy to get onto because of this, and are great trackers. Especially for people new to bittorrent since they're so easy to seed on.

NinjaDMP
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey Kondrae, thanks for the offer but I haven't received an email yet... Did you get a chance to send one?

If you can convince me you'll be a good user than I'll consider inviting you.

The two private sites I frequent are tang-soo-do and demonoid. I've been able to keep a ratio above 2.0 on both sites with 1TB uploaded on tang-soo-do, demonoid doesn't seem to register the traffic right, so I've just been seeding to a 2 ratio. I've been a member for about 4 months on tang-soo-do and 3 or so on demonoid. I usually upload at about 100kbs. Any help you can drop me would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Funkin'
07-08-2008, 07:08 AM
The two private sites I frequent are tang-soo-do and demonoid. I've been able to keep a ratio above 2.0 on both sites with 1TB uploaded on tang-soo-do, demonoid doesn't seem to register the traffic right, so I've just been seeding to a 2 ratio. I've been a member for about 4 months on tang-soo-do and 3 or so on demonoid. I usually upload at about 100kbs. Any help you can drop me would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well, there's a NinjaDMP on Demonoid, but that user has a ratio under 1.0. And tang-soo-do I've never even heard of.

TP635
07-08-2008, 10:00 AM

Well, there's a NinjaDMP on Demonoid, but that user has a ratio under 1.0. And tang-soo-do I've never even heard of.

Demon does not keep ratio well. I always seed above 1 for all my torrents but still get 0.8 ratio.

Funkin'
07-10-2008, 01:02 AM
^ That's true. Just the other day my ratio finally started recording again since the site came back up.