PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT Invite for trade!!!

bassam319
07-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Just post ur offers here:D

ovisan
07-02-2008, 09:41 AM
This aint yre best start mate...:argue:
As ya ll see traders r not welcomed at all

Ramus
07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
yeh better doing it as a giveaway...

bassam319
07-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Looking for HDBits.org-BitmeTv-What.cd and waffles ^_^

KvaNt
07-05-2008, 02:49 PM
hdbits invites are close

bassam319
07-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Trade Successful

bassam319
07-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Still Have One Invite for one of those

- BitmeTv invite
- TL Acc (No Need Buffer just to be older than a week)
- waffles invite
- HDBits.org Acc (No Need Buffer just to be older than a week)
- IPLAY Invite or Acc (Doesn't matter)

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 07:14 AM
dude make give away, get some buddies, then even if u dont want it, you are forced to get it...

maverick_andy
07-10-2008, 07:16 AM
dude make give away, get some buddies, then even if u dont want it, you are forced to get it...

u SPAMMER u got back:frusty: in FST. Nice to see ur spams again:happy:

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 07:17 AM
what is there as spam? he was looking for bitmetv, i suggested him a good solution, if u have buddies, you can get bitmetv tooo easily...You dont even have to ask for it, if he has it, he shares it. Thanks for greeting though

ovisan
07-10-2008, 07:21 AM
what is there as spam? he was looking for bitmetv, i suggested him a good solution, if u have buddies, you can get bitmetv tooo easily...You dont even have to ask for it, if he has it, he shares it. Thanks for greeting though

He's just jealous youve got more posts than him...

maverick_andy
07-10-2008, 07:21 AM
It's my way of greetin u:P:D

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 07:23 AM
It's my way of greetin u:P:D
:boxing:that is a spam now :)

Polarbear
07-10-2008, 09:47 AM

i can see my prediction of you going whichever way the wind blows become true faster than i expected.

a week ago you were the proud trader, sported it in your sig and flamed tracker staff.

Changing signature... not gonna happen dude... i want to see how objective people can approach to someone who calls him or her as cheater or trader... If i do claim to be a non-trader, pls do remind me because a man doesnt take his words back...

you already switched to praising staff and your "definitely a trader" sig disappeared suddenly. one might also say you converted from a cheater to an ass kisser.

it won't take long and you will tell everyone how bad trading is and that tracker rules are important, which is right by the way.

but when it'll be coming out of your mouth soon enough, it unfortunately just shows what a pathetic opportunist you really are.

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 10:21 AM
polar bear wait , coming for ya right now

btw i am sick of writing huge arguments, damn you polar bear why do i feel the urge to defend myself anyway?

maverick_andy
07-10-2008, 10:33 AM
run bear run.... Bull is coming :D

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 10:33 AM
ahahah :D was damn funny ahaha

i can see my prediction of you going whichever way the wind blows become true faster than i expected.

a week ago you were the proud trader, sported it in your sig and flamed tracker staff.

Changing signature... not gonna happen dude... i want to see how objective people can approach to someone who calls him or her as cheater or trader... If i do claim to be a non-trader, pls do remind me because a man doesnt take his words back...

you already switched to praising staff and your "definitely a trader" sig disappeared suddenly. one might also say you converted from a cheater to an ass kisser.

it won't take long and you will tell everyone how bad trading is and that tracker rules are important, which is right by the way.

but when it'll be coming out of your mouth soon enough, it unfortunately just shows what a pathetic opportunist you really are.

Line By line (I am sick of it, pls dont respond, and eat what is presented)

Yeah i am still a trader but my understanding of trader doesnt seem to be similar to the yours...

Let me tell you what my interpretation of trader is...

To me, trader is someone who is different from those who trades accounts to get into trackers or does it for profit... I am neither after profit nor invites. If i was, i would have done a deal with someone to get into elektronik, tt and bithuman for 10 days seedbox... But i couldnt. Before we go to details, lets talk about invites... Invites are given to people who contribute to the community. If i am to give my account to someone, that will surely be someone i know or i trust(might even be stranger). Why would i give my account? For i believe, he or she might be a better person, active in irc, uploading his own files or seeding for that matter, Without seeding, noone can survive in the torrent world as you may now. Those who buffer their accounts spend time in front of computer to seed what is needed to be seed( 1 to 50) as an example. If i believe, this is the person who can contribute to the community, i would give him my account but not without asking or explaining it to the staff. Also, i see people are rewarded for contributing to the community, Why would i be punished for giving my account to someone who might maintain my legacy? Most of the parents want their child to succeed. I want my accounts to succeed too. I want it to be maintained by someone who will look after it. What is wrong with this kinda trading? Do i invite a cheater? Do i invite a hacker? Do i invite someone who may harm to the community? We all leech files from trackers, if there is a cheater among us, it would definitely affect me or my fellow friends in the tracker.I am not that selfish to harm my fellow friends.I can give you proofs that i am not selfish but i dont wanna boast about it, so if u need it pm me. Would i buy an account or invite from someone? I would, why? i would buy an account by my own means like rapidshare, money, seedbox access... I wouldnt trade accounts for profit why? Firstly, it would be assessing a value for the tracker itself... Well i am grateful to them who brings us those files, it would be an insult to the tracker. Yeah there are some mods or admins that i definitely dont like, but there are also awesome ones like spooky or aussie. Those are the ones i am grateful actually. Those are the ones who put their faith in me. Secondly, it would be a betrayal to the tracker, When you sign in, you make an agreement that you wont trade and such, this is why, I dont trade my accounts, and i musnt. But as you may see, trade and give aways are two different things, as i mentioned earlier, i will get staff approval before i give my account since i dont wanna waste my buffers. If they state that it is ok, then i will give my account to someone who may contribute to the community.

Nope i havent, there are definitely some mods or admins who deserve to be called ....... fill it whatever you want. But there are also ones who gets you, who understand where you stand and put himself in your shoes. Those are the ones i revere, even now if aussie bans me for something valid, i wouldnt waste my breath trying to explain them why it happened. There has been smt with bitme, they banned me recently saying that i got double accounts. I definitely had one which i wasnt aware of it, i didnt even know i had an account on bitme actually, havent used it at all and so forth. This is what mod told me there that i have an account. Then he said not to use it again, and i definitely didnt. But recently i am accused of having double accounts. To be completely honest, it was my naive period, and i got the account they banned from a friend. But it had 10 gb dl and ul, I spent my time buffering my account, contributing to the community and being rewarded with the invites etc...I havent done anything wrong (as most people would say i guess) I have been active on the irc, tried to upload my own staff and so forth. I dont definitely think their action to ban me is valid one. If it was a valid one, i wouldnt bother to defend myself. I am merely accused of having more than one accounts which i have no idea about :S nvm, it is all in past now...

pls dont make me write again:) i am tired

bassam319
07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Still Have One Invite for one of those

- BitmeTv invite
- TL Acc (No Need Buffer just to be older than a week)
- waffles invite
- HDBits.org Acc (No Need Buffer just to be older than a week)
- IPLAY Invite or Acc (Doesn't matter)

Update.....

Maybe Some people have my Req but they allready have revott
: If I got One of my reqs , i will Giveaway the revott invite under his name (he makes the gaveaway thread,choose the one and send his mail to me) ....
Thats It............:)