PDA

View Full Version : Lovethescene.net

Trancer
07-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Hey guys :)

There is a new tracker that i run.It was born 29.06.08 and it's doing really well.If you want to take a look...

http://lovethescene.net

There are many trackers out there i know but we wanna grow :) And it's all about sharing!

We have free leech at the moment so you can build ratio etc.Rules are simple to :) Just seed what you take for 48 hours.Or to a ratio of 1.1 Hate hit and runners hehe.

Thanks for reading

Enjoy!

sokrates
07-03-2008, 11:46 AM
gl, i dont need another annoying donation hungry site though..

Trancer
07-03-2008, 11:54 AM
We aint donation hungry :) If you choose to donate then all good but it's not forced on anyone :)

zxcv
07-03-2008, 01:23 PM
This is the new freeleech4u.net, old sceneheaven... and much more?
I want to be sure before if it's worth building a ratio... thanks

Trancer
07-03-2008, 03:31 PM
??? no it is'nt ;)

And stats so far...

Members: 608/3,500
Torrents: 360
Seeders: 494
Leechers: 46
Peers: 540
Threads: 166

_coder_
07-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Sorry to say but the design is poor.

respawn40
07-03-2008, 05:39 PM
The design is too glittery and over-the-top if you ask me =/

Trancer
07-03-2008, 05:39 PM
hey thats fine but the design aint important to me.It's all about sharing.

Polarbear
07-03-2008, 05:42 PM
-what makes this tracker different to other scene trackers?

-why should people join?

Trancer
07-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Ok well we have fast releases.Users can upload if they wanna share with no criteria etc.And it's a nice fun place to be.Thats if you aint shy hehe.Also if you like a small tracker you got it.

mrnobody
07-03-2008, 05:49 PM
-what makes this tracker different to other scene trackers?

the design, nuff said.

-why should people join?

because it is 10000th p2p site, a TRUE p2p lover must support each other.

Trancer
07-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Ok just a question.Do you think that design is more important than sharing?And building a nice community?

mrnobody
07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
i value torrents most, as long as i am able to get what i want, i am good.

at the same time, for me it is important to know who i am sharing with. Like a sense of community.

design, and other features are secondary.

edit: ignore my prevous comment btw, i was being sarchasmatic, if there is such a word xD

Trancer
07-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok why not get to know us? What have you got to loose? Also if we aint got what you want just request it :)

mrnobody
07-03-2008, 06:15 PM
can't be bothered, sorry.

i use limited site, like 7, and they fulfill my torrenting "needs" to great extend.

mebaali
07-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I just registered in lovethescene.net

I am a complete noob to private tracker stuff, hence I don't have accounts in any Top private tracker sites this will be my first trial experience with a private torrent site

hoping for good experience
WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0

wvcidfjoguarm

Polarbear
07-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Ok just a question.Do you think that design is more important than sharing?And building a nice community?

there are hundreds of scene trackers out there that offer the same, more or better content like yours. every single one of them is looking for new members. it's a tough competition. those who survive usually have a unique selling point, make a good impression and have well known staff.

the tracker design/layout is the only thing people see when they visit the url you provided us with. it's like a personal business card you hand over to new possible customers.

sometimes you get beautiful, stylish and well designed business cards that attract your attention. sometimes they look cheap and ugly.

you never get a second chance to make a first impression. the first impression you get of a new tracker is the front page. it highly influences the decision wether people will sign up or not. good designs skills make people curious. they want to know more about the tracker and will eventually sign up. it also convinces people that staff took some time and effort to create the tracker.

believe it or not. an appealing design is crititcal for new trackers.

i'm not writing this to diss your tracker. in fact i wish you all the best. i just noticed that many new tracker promoters that advertise here have terrible marketing skills.

Trancer
07-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Thank you polarbear for that.And i see your point we can change the design np i was just interested for people to come and share.I'll work on it ;) Thanks again :)

Nemrod
07-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know. :)

I wish you good luck.

Lee1
07-03-2008, 06:49 PM
who needs a tracker like that ? most people here have sct and others

Skiz
07-03-2008, 07:25 PM
I just registered in lovethescene.net

I am a complete noob to private tracker stuff, hence I don't have accounts in any Top private tracker sites this will be my first trial experience with a private torrent site

hoping for good experience
WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster<>0

wvcidfjoguarm

:blink:

Squizzle
07-03-2008, 08:34 PM

This is the thing... there isn't a demand for new trackers anymore, just an abundant supply of them. Some of the newer sites I've seen are really impressively coded, have excellent designs, are often ratio free, have friendly staff etc. But the torrents just aren't being snatched.

Why?

Because it's all the same files at the end of the day, you've got one site you've got them all, and since sct and the like are the fastest and most well-peered... well... you know where I'm going with this.

Good luck in your new site anyway, hope you have fun with it. Prove me wrong eh?

kooftspc11
07-03-2008, 08:47 PM
lol @ latina cum bath

Trancer
07-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I see what your saying yeah course i do.There is tons of trackers.I just want a nice community with good content.We aint just scene anything can be shared.And yes we need leechers although for 4 days it aint lookin to bad.But thank you all for your comments :)

Nemrod
07-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I see what your saying yeah course i do.There is tons of trackers.I just want a nice community with good content.We aint just scene anything can be shared.And yes we need leechers although for 4 days it aint lookin to bad.But thank you all for your comments :)

:)
You are a nice guy, at least you take with good and wise attitude the critics, irony and sarcasm.
Thatīs something good that very old and well known staffers have not still learned and they wonīt ever.

bilkenter
07-03-2008, 09:11 PM
I intend to open my own torrent tracker later, maybe 3 4 fours year later depending on circumstances, i will try to do the same, great community with great content actually have some original ideas 2 i will also order 2 or 3 seedbox with 2 gb connection, anyway good luck with that it is gonna be legendary... wait for it... :D i hope i can do it lets see what the time will show good luck with your tracker, the attitude you have is really awesome, we need people who are open to critisizm and so forth

mrnobody
07-03-2008, 09:16 PM

This is the thing... there isn't a demand for new trackers anymore, just an abundant supply of them. Some of the newer sites I've seen are really impressively coded, have excellent designs, are often ratio free, have friendly staff etc. But the torrents just aren't being snatched.

Why?

Because it's all the same files at the end of the day, you've got one site you've got them all, and since sct and the like are the fastest and most well-peered... well... you know where I'm going with this.

Good luck in your new site anyway, hope you have fun with it. Prove me wrong eh?

new dedicated tracker like cinemageddon n horrorcharnel won't hurt though.

cinemageddon was a newbie tracker like 50 weeks ago n now it's one of the best for sh!tty movies :P

myfranco
07-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I really don't get such critics and sarcasm.It will be better to find Trancer and kill him.I didn't really know that such people could come together.Do you really think that the design of some lvl 9-10 trackers are worth voting?
Come on.Don't be that snob.Put your asses down and stop crying like babies.

@Trancer keep it going.Good that you have such patience against such stupid comments.

Polarbear
07-03-2008, 10:05 PM
cinemageddon was a newbie tracker like 50 weeks ago n now it's one of the best for sh!tty movies :P

cinemageddon is indeed an excellent example.

-spot a niche
-built up a dedicated community without being rare or elite
-offer unique content that you won't find anywhere else

that's what they did and they were successful.

a club owner recently needed old trashy 70ies xxx cinema trailers. he wanted to project them for a party.

i found a great compilation on cinemaggedon and made his day.

hell of a party by the way ... :afro1:

although almost every genre or niche has its own tracker nowadays. it really isn't easy.

somebody open a good mac tracker and you can count on me.

mrnobody
07-03-2008, 11:14 PM

cinemageddon is indeed an excellent example.

-spot a niche
-built up a dedicated community without being rare or elite
-offer unique content that you won't find anywhere else

that's what they did and they were successful.

agreed with your bullet points.

- scene trackers don't really work thesedays, we have enough of them. What we need is delicated tracker which specify on certain subject of interest. In my observation, delicated trackers like cinemageddon, aom, xtreme wrestling torrents, thehorrorcharnel, karagara etc have 100x better community than most scene tracker. Those trackers have new faces in forum, irc, and the whole community itself. On the other hand for scene tracker, you will find same person posting in 10 different trackers...and idling at 10 different IRCs. Pointless imo.

- Cinemageddon was always open sign up, yet i always found the forum extremely helpful (during my stay that is). I invited ~10 people from Cinemageddon to The Horror Charnel and i think ~5 of them made it info superuser like myself (superuser class back then was assigned by mod btw). Later on, i invited couple of people from here, probably like 10, i would say almost all of them idled their account...like forever =/

My point is that "community" can be build up even in a open signup tracker or even in easy-to-get-an-invite tracker like The Horror Charnel.

- Cinemageddon had so many unique stuff. They used to have 100% freeleech for all projects (they later made it partial freeleech later on btw), bonus point gamble...and not to mention that all staffs were uber friendly!!!

I would always welcome trackers like Cinemageddon anyday, but another scene tracker, puff.

NA_Magus
07-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Whenever I hear about a new scene tracker, ScenePiracy always come to mind. :/

Trancer
07-04-2008, 08:24 AM
As i have said :) All files can be shared it does'nt have to be scene.

dunson
07-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Bling bling.

2 months over/under

Trancer
07-04-2008, 02:11 PM
uh uh i aint givin up!

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Here is my review, i signed up to see what you got...First of all, dont give up

Suggestions
1)Site design isnt good, especially the icons like psp music and so forth shall be much more smaller
2)If i were you, i wouldnt open it up yet why? because there is not much content.
After you add a considerable amount of torrents, then you shall open it... Because if you want users to like your site, you gotta offer them smt... After you add at least 10 tb, it might be worth looking at sorry now it is not worth. Just get a few good friends who can spend on seedbox... Get 2 seedbox with 1 gb connection and at least 1 tb hd for one mod or smt...then you might make it much more attactive at least the way i see it :D

mievmo
07-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Gl.

ELLOL
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
i think it will be good tracker

nthpeter
07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
GL. I dont like the design, too :-(

whip22
07-04-2008, 10:03 PM
this tracker...has the worst photoshoppers LOL no offense. I guess it's a nice start though. Congrats on the site.

Trancer
07-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Thank you! I really do hope if you do sign up you enjoy it :) It's all about sharing and having fun! And of course i'm gonna have good and bad comments but i take the rough with the smooth :)

marty2810
07-04-2008, 11:07 PM
take a look for yourselves it's a very friendly site,everyones helpful and I'd recommend it but then I am a bit biased lol

Trancer
07-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Update :)

Members: 824/3,500
Torrents: 443
Seeders: 707
Leechers: 43
Peers: 750
Threads: 186

Free Leech continues Enjoy!

Nemrod
07-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Well, Trancer, I signedup, and like you, the site is very friendly, if things go fine then youīll have time for tuning some things.
But now you must assure that every single good user that gets into will stay, and due to that Iīll give you an advice: I tried to download a torrent, well, It took me more than 24 hours to get the first bit. One seeder and he was not connected, then I downloaded the file at a very low speed, thatīs not relevant for me, but if you are still having few torrents and few seeders, you must be sure about what itīs there, itīs really available.
Iīll be around and if thereīs something I can help with Iīll do it gladly, for now I think that giving you advices is the best way I can help.

My best wishes.

deadalive1
07-06-2008, 07:58 AM
It's a nice site with possibilities but Nemrod is right about it taking a long time to dl some torrents and that some of the users uploading torrents are not fully connectible. Hopefully that gets sorted out.

Trancer
07-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah that is something that needs to be worked on:) We do have servers running though so alot of torrents are high speed :)

Trancer
07-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Update :)

Members: 1,020/3,500
Torrents: 517
Seeders: 955
Leechers: 36
Peers: 991

We are now 9 days old and it's not looking bad at all :)

tknaught
07-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm going to agree with some of the previous posters and say that there isn't really a market for a new scene tracker right now. I mean, take a look at GFTracker. That site has very good pre-times and is freeleech, is not too hard to get into, but has very few peers and snatches on its torrents.

Trancer
07-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Yes i agree we need to get more members as we are still small.And my hope is that we get leechers etc and share! We have a great community base which is great.But it will take time to grow but hey i'm in no rush :)

TheFoX
07-09-2008, 11:53 PM
The only thing I can see wrong with your site is this...

Powered by TS Special Edition v.5.1 (http://templateshares.net/) Đ 2008 lovethescene.net (http://lovethescene.net/) [Executed in 0.3139 seconds] http://lovethescene.net/ts_cron.php?rand=1215647241

And what do I find disturbing?

That a TBDev derivative is still being sold when it is supposed to be freely available. The work of many, including myself, is in that package, yet Xam still sells this source as his own.

As far as I am concerned, any tracker that pays him for something that should be freely available does not deserve to survive.

The work of Xam is a severe thorn in the side of TB Development, and is also a hindrance to the furtherance of some excellent code and development.

If you really want to make an impression, move over to TBDev and become a contributing part of the bigger community, for to stick with Xams source is to condone the theft of the works of volunteers.

yayyyyyy
07-10-2008, 08:50 AM

Powered by TS Special Edition v.5.1 (http://templateshares.net/) Đ 2008 lovethescene.net (http://lovethescene.net/) [Executed in 0.3139 seconds] http://lovethescene.net/ts_cron.php?rand=1215647241

That a TBDev derivative is still being sold when it is supposed to be freely available. The work of many, including myself, is in that package, yet Xam still sells this source as his own.

As far as I am concerned, any tracker that pays him for something that should be freely available does not deserve to survive.

The work of Xam is a severe thorn in the side of TB Development, and is also a hindrance to the furtherance of some excellent code and development.

If you really want to make an impression, move over to TBDev and become a contributing part of the bigger community, for to stick with Xams source is to condone the theft of the works of volunteers.

+1 :drunk:

Mr.sharer
07-10-2008, 09:15 AM

copyright infringement :dabs:

oh noes, sue him

Trancer
07-10-2008, 11:02 AM
First of all i'm a she lol and i can't comment on TS etc as i don't own the tracker.I just run it :)

bilkenter
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
omg first bear now trancer, shock waves are getting stronger... anyway have a bear to hunt good luck with the tracker

Trancer
07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
thank you bilkenter :)

TheFoX
07-11-2008, 02:48 AM
copyright infringement :dabs:

oh noes, sue him

It has nothing to do with copyright, but with recognizing the hard labours of those who created the source.

Let's get one thing straight, and that is when we share a file, it is still attributable to the creators of that file (ie. we don't change the name or author, we just share their work for free).

What Xam does is to charge for something that should be freely available. Of someone here downloaded some mp3's from a music site, then started selling them to make a profit, everyone here would be outraged (or should be). If it is distributed freely at one end, then it should still be free at the other end.

Trancer
07-11-2008, 03:37 PM
If you do wanna join follow this link :)

http://lovethescene.net/signup.php?

Dr0
07-11-2008, 11:18 PM
If you do wanna join follow this link :)

http://lovethescene.net/signup.php?

An error has occured!
Proxy server detected. We don't allow registrations via proxies.

The only proxy running here is squid as cache on a local host, so the HTTP_X_FORWARD_FOR headers = 127.0.0.1.

If your going to try and detect proxies, do it right please. I won't disable my cache for you. Although, your running Xam's source, so you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

jwsisliving1
07-12-2008, 03:11 AM
Must have been thrown together pretty quickly using other people's codes and ideas.

threelions00
07-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Also I am uploading there and I am completing requests, they have a good IRC channel, a good community, freeleech, easy to use interface, good staff support, excellent forums.

Nobody is being forced to join there but if you are looking for a good starting place, then this is it.

As for people's criticisms, fair enough, but this is a growing site and member numbers are growing.

Dr0
07-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Site hosted in the USA.

Sorry to be suck an arse, but people should be made aware of sites that have the potential to get taken down. You scan for proxies, restrict access if X_FORWARD is set (Silly considering you can turn it off), then host in a country known to convict up-loaders with data, taken from sites hosted there.

Have we not learned the harsh lessons of elite torrents?

host lovethescene.net
lovethescene.net has address 75.126.138.66
lovethescene.net mail is handled by 10 aspmx.l.google.com.
lovethescene.net mail is handled by 20 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.
lovethescene.net mail is handled by 30 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com.
lovethescene.net mail is handled by 40 aspmx2.googlemail.com.
lovethescene.net mail is handled by 50 aspmx3.googlemail.com.

OrgName: SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgID: SOFTL
Address: 1950 N Stemmons Freeway
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75207

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.softlayer.com:4321

NetRange: 75.126.0.0 - 75.126.255.255
CIDR: 75.126.0.0/16
OriginAS: AS36351
NetName: SOFTLAYER-4-3
NetHandle: NET-75-126-0-0-1
Parent: NET-75-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.SOFTLAYER.COM
NameServer: NS2.SOFTLAYER.COM
Comment: [email protected]
RegDate: 2006-05-12
Updated: 2007-11-14

Sorry, too much stacked against this site. The use of source code for idiots and poor hosting location, probably because it was a cheaper option than a much safer location in the EU. You need to give more thought to the people who run the risk of jail time.

Skiz
07-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Who the heck starts a tracker and hosts it in the USA? :lol:

Amateurs.... :noes:

soulreaper
07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
First of all i'm a she lol and i can't comment on TS etc as i don't own the tracker.I just run it :)

Dont bother running a tracker, just go out and be the party animal you can be.

And umm,call me

PooBar
07-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Why do i get "You dont Qualify" :lol:

soulreaper
07-13-2008, 06:22 AM
Why do i get "You dont Qualify" :lol:

You know what? I think I get the same.:lol:

Slave-Master
07-13-2008, 04:05 PM
All i can say is just Goodluck! :)

markupmaster
07-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Don't listen to those that laugh at you and make fun. If this is what you want to do, Do it. They shouldn't change that. You are already great at handling criticism well which is great because many tracker staff cannot done that. Keep up the great work bud!

:)

Trancer
07-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Thank you very much i appreciate all comments whether its good or bad :)

And just to update you...

Members: 1,169/3,500
Torrents: 593
Seeders: 965
Leechers: 101
Peers: 1,066

jam0980tr
07-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Trancer (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/trancer-199343) control your noob uploaders stop stealing my F***ing work mate you don't know how much time i put in makeing these packs,yet another site where they steal peoples hard work..

threelions00 aka FS20 stop stealing my work get your own source to upload your own stuff mate if you steal plz give the site cardit u noob uploader!!

F.B.I
07-14-2008, 02:38 AM
Trancer (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/trancer-199343) control your noob uploaders stop stealing my F***ing work mate you don't know how much time i put in makeing these packs,yet another site where they steal peoples hard work..

threelions00 aka FS20 stop stealing my work get your own source to upload your own stuff mate if you steal plz give the site cardit u noob uploader!!

OMG... :blink:

Duckater
07-14-2008, 10:44 AM

I thought torrenting was about sharing, clearly some people don't
Also knocking a new site aint any help to the site or other new sites let alone these forums.
A new site might start up that would be ideal for the members here and they will think sod posting about it on fts I will post else where as can do with out all the stupid comments some members here seem to take pride in posting.
Some of the comments are fair like where the tracker is located .
I would also be interested on how many people knocking this tracker actually run one that is doing well let alone one that is struggling :?:

Trancer
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Thank you for your comment Duckater :)

Man1923
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
I don't like the skin... ugly

Trancer
07-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Well we still goin strong! Thank you all for your comments :D

Members: 1,539/3,500
Torrents: 689
Seeders: 925
Leechers: 63
Peers: 988
Threads: 323

1080p
07-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey guys :)

There is a new tracker that i run.It was born 29.06.08 and it's doing really well

well on what terms, my dog is doing well

seriously stop with the new trackers, and wannabe catchy titles please there are enough trackers and they all offer the same things

activedog
07-29-2008, 05:18 AM
i'm sorry to say it is not fit for me ,but thx all the same.

goodboss
07-29-2008, 06:28 AM

+1

Bad desgin , poor tracker .

jwsisliving1
07-29-2008, 06:48 AM

Also knocking a new site aint any help to the site or other new sites let alone these forums.
A new site might start up that would be ideal for the members here and they will think sod posting about it on fts I will post else where as can do with out all the stupid comments some members here seem to take pride in posting.
I would also be interested on how many people knocking this tracker actually run one that is doing well let alone one that is struggling :?:

But isn't it wrong to steal packs, especially when they don't even give any credit???

I think he has a perfectly valid issue.

To allow that type of behavior from their uploaders is pretty irresponsible.

Duckater
07-29-2008, 09:57 AM

But isn't it wrong to steal packs, especially when they don't even give any credit???

I think he has a perfectly valid issue.

To allow that type of behavior from their uploaders is pretty irresponsible.

Depends on site grabbed from and that sites rules I think.
So if the uploader has not broke the rules for the site he got them from nothing done wrong, how ever if he has then he should know better

Some of the packs that go around are not that hard to put together, especially some of the tv packs infact some times easier to do as a pack than as seperate torrents.

Rumblin
07-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Ok well we have fast releases.Users can upload if they wanna share with no criteria etc.And it's a nice fun place to be.Thats if you aint shy hehe.Also if you like a small tracker you got it.
please lead by example and quit using the word aint for the love of god

Trancer
07-29-2008, 03:19 PM
hehe sorry shall not use the word "aint" The uploaders we have now got don't usually upload packs.The packs that are uploaded i will find out where they have had them from and deal etc.Credit has got to be given to the original person(s) who has worked hard on them i agree.If you think the site is poor then thats up to you same as if you like it.There is no war going on we aren't trying to be some other site we are just having fun and thats what file sharing should be about.:)

Dr0
07-29-2008, 03:20 PM

What does having run a tracker, have to do with the ability to judge new sites?

Posting on a forum like FST, that rightly allows comments is a good thing. If the attitude of the people running the site is right, they could for example, take on board what has been said, fix the issues and make an awesome place people want to visit.

Trancer
07-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I agree i posted here about the site for good honest comments.Weather or not they are good or bad.I appreciate honesty :)

Duckater
07-29-2008, 03:39 PM

What does having run a tracker, have to do with the ability to judge new sites?

Posting on a forum like FST, that rightly allows comments is a good thing. If the attitude of the people running the site is right, they could for example, take on board what has been said, fix the issues and make an awesome place people want to visit.

Read my post again more carefully this time :)

What does running a tracker have to do with it well read some of the posts previous to mine when some (not all) are people just jumping on the band wagon to have a go at a site when they clearly do not have the knowledge about it all. I agree a lot of the origional comments have been fair but some have been totally unjust with out any real thought by people it appears just trying to get there posts counts up so they look better when asking for invites etc.

I think well laid out comments good or bad about any site should be made but ones by people just jumping in is a bad thing

Trancer
07-29-2008, 04:04 PM
About our location it's really not an issue at the moment ;)

omarscoming
07-31-2008, 12:42 AM
personally, i don't like the name

Channer
07-31-2008, 03:18 AM
Personally I was intrigued after signing up, although I believe the site design does need a bit of work. Everything was going well until it told me I couldn't use Halite :cry:

seppypom
07-31-2008, 04:16 AM
Personally I was intrigued after .............:cry:

Nice Upload Speed, can i host some things at your house?

Trancer
07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
you asking seppypom? Yes of course you can all user classes can upload if they choose to.There is no requirement etc

Villain
07-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Seems like typical torrent site with bad speeds, no good content. Nah thanks...

Trancer
08-01-2008, 12:46 AM
ok... your choice ;)

scalers
08-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Well i like it,its about community and that aint typical anymore like it used to be! for me it aint all about the torrents its great site as a whole community based site :)

NA_Magus
08-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Well i like it,its about community

:lol:

seppypom
08-01-2008, 02:28 AM
you asking seppypom? Yes of course you can all user classes can upload if they choose to.There is no requirement etc

No, i just want Channer's upload speed from home :D

http://pics.nikita.se/files/293spd%20test.png

Channer
08-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Well i like it,its about community and that aint typical anymore like it used to be! for me it aint all about the torrents its great site as a whole community based site :)

Good point, community is important. Even if it doesn't the best speeds its always nice to belong to a site with some decent people involved with it :)

No, i just want Channer's upload speed from home :D

http://pics.nikita.se/files/293spd%20test.png

Yeah it gets the job done :01::lol:

Trancer
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Thank you channer :) If only more people had your attitiude.

VAMPYRE
08-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I like it! :)

PlayeR
08-12-2008, 02:12 PM
I wish you luck buddy with your site. Hope it will grow

Trancer
08-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Thank you playeR and VAMPYRE :) We are still growing. Not as fast as we were though but hey there's no rush :)

VAMPYRE
08-20-2008, 05:04 PM
you're welcome. :)

Trancer
08-21-2008, 09:41 PM
We now have an online store.The design etc might be changed but it's just something different :) take a look if your at all interested http://www.cafepress.com/lovethescene

Trancer
08-25-2008, 01:30 PM
any more comments?

Trancer
08-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Update

Important Rule Changes

We are now no longer requiring User's to Seed for 48HRS and there will be No Warnings given out

We will however be operating a *** Global Ratio System ***

If your Ratio Falls below 0.30 you will be Automatically Banned

Trancer
09-01-2008, 03:58 PM
We are in the middle of creating a xxx site.Don't know if i can link it here once it's done?

t1m3k33p3r
09-01-2008, 04:03 PM
good luck!

Trancer
09-02-2008, 11:04 AM
So can i link it here when the site is complete?

Biter
09-02-2008, 11:37 AM
no more new scene trackers, please...
there're thousands of it, what make u think ur site will stand out over other well-known ones?

Trancer
09-02-2008, 11:56 AM
We won't stand out to be honest.It's just something i enjoy doing.I can't see anything wrong in that.Also it isn't just scene anything can be shared.It's a good laugh on there to i have loads of fun! Thats what it's all about :)

simlish
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
We are in the middle of creating a xxx site.Don't know if i can link it here once it's done?
I would try it out when its done. I just hope the design would be somewhat different from lovethescene. I really like the look of fux0r. Mebbe that can give you ideas/reference.

ksauron
09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
good luck sc4l3rgrl..:P

Trancer
09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks Ks ;)

Trancer
09-04-2008, 09:27 AM
XXX site is now ready, to sign up

http://xxx.lovethescene.net/

helpme
09-04-2008, 09:37 AM

i agree with you coder the design not good at all ;)

simlish
09-04-2008, 10:50 AM
XXX site is now ready, to sign up

http://xxx.lovethescene.net/

Hey thats great its finally up. Unfortunately dont really like the design. Guess its not for me.

Trancer
09-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Sorry you feel that way :/

Trancer
09-10-2008, 04:48 PM
We are still open :)

soulreaper
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
We are still open :)

Why do you keep bumping this thread?
Umm,atleast you could bump it with your pic?:shifty:

Trancer
09-10-2008, 05:31 PM
oooh noooo i'm to shy lol... But if you sign up to LTS then you may just see it.And i just thought i'd say we're still open ;) we've got 2,312 at the mo but i have to admit i want more members etc.I don't think there's anything wrong with that.:)

Trancer
10-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Ok those of you that did join what do you think of LTS? I'm just interested.:)

Trancer
11-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Update :) We are still open... but we now have limited sign up. We are closing at 5000 we have 4,211. Enjoy!

Trancer
02-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi all we have opened a site for kids https://torrentkids.net/ been open 3 days but we are now ready. And xxx site is now closed as we allow xxx to be uploaded on lovethescene. Enjoy :)

Trancer
03-14-2009, 12:51 AM
New promo code, The first 10 people to sign up with this code within 10 days gets 20GB upload credit when they join.

http://lovethescene.net/promo.php?do=signup&link=52fe93355f5ef2b3e05b32eb796c09d2

Enjoy!

Trancer
04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Another promo

The first 20 people to sign up with this code will get 10 GB on sign up. Valid for 14 days

cinephilia
04-27-2009, 02:51 PM
lol@the shitty banner

EXCLUSIVE
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM

The design is really poor.
@domain name; the scene give a fuck of you :shifty:

Trancer
04-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks for your comments, design is being worked on.

EXCLUSIVE
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
What is special about this Website? Seems like a normal pirvate Tracker with Scene Releases :-!

Trancer
04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
It's more of a community. And anything can be uploaded etc it's not all scene.

VinX
04-27-2009, 07:22 PM
gl with ur tracker ,,

Trancer
07-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Thank you VinX

Trancer
12-01-2009, 02:10 PM
lovethescene has free leech up until 25.12.09 merry christmas!

eldiesel
12-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Good Luck !