PDA

View Full Version : Fluidtorrent.co.uk is money scammer

pisipisi
07-04-2008, 10:38 AM
It is not a popular torrentflux service,maybe most of you do not know about them but I have to say that they stole my money like they did the other 20 custmers.Let me tell the story:

At first I read a review at FSF about them,and they seemed professional.And I wanted to try their service.At the beginning everything is quite alright.But later the server had encountered several errors and finally they closed the server.And they send us an e-mail,they claimed to give FULL REFUND.And I said ok and waited 1 week for a refund.But they did not do anything even did not replied my e-mails.Finally I made a DISPUTE at paypal and wanted my money back but I could not succeded because paypal could not get money :there are no funds at their bank account.

As you can see, all are real and I urge you to stay away from them.Go for Ovh,leaseweb or some other proffesional and trusted services.

I wish you are reading these words Jon Mercer(a guy at there)

kareemamir
07-05-2008, 01:40 AM
i had nothing but an excellent service from these guys. shame for you really.

pisipisi
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
huh,do you need proofs?I can proove that.At first their service was good but after the server down,they did not give money back.

I am suspicious that you are Jon Mercer