PDA

View Full Version : Cant type posts in FireFox.

KennyX
07-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I am typing this in the evil which is Internet Explorer because for the last day I have been unable to type posts in FireFox.

I changed text in my profile in FireFox so I know that I can type things in on FST and it works. However, no matter what I try to do to make an actual post using FireFox, I keep on getting the error message that says 'you must type at least two characters'.

I have also tried the standard things: reboot, clear cache and cookies, reinstall FF but no solution.

Anyone have any ideas for a fix?

edit: I should have added that this is only on FST as on other sites FireFox still works fine.

maverick_andy
07-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I think you are using No-script extension. if yes then do the following

1.Allow Filesharingtalk.com
2. Allow yahooapis.com

if above doesn't work then Allow globally @ the time of your posting :D

KennyX
07-04-2008, 12:44 PM
I am using no-script, I already tried what you suggest and it did not work.

edit: I just tried it again and now it does work. Now I wonder why it did not work the first time?

edit: now I wonder what yahooapis.com does?

maverick_andy
07-04-2008, 04:27 PM

edit: I just tried it again and now it does work. Now I wonder why it did not work the first time?

check out that website u wil come to know:happy:

tesco
07-04-2008, 09:30 PM

The core functions of the scripts for this site are a yahoo API.
We switched to it being hosted from their servers rather than ours, temporarily at least, until an issue is resolved...

lynx
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM

The core functions of the scripts for this site are a yahoo API.
We switched to it being hosted from their servers rather than ours, temporarily at least, until an issue is resolved...Which explains why I was having problems with it until I removed it from AdBlock! :angry: