PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT TorrentLeech TTi

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:00 PM
are there any differences between these 3 trackers?

what do u think which one is the best and why

i would say :
1 TL
2 RevTT
3 TTi

what would u?

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:01 PM
well Tl seems like the best but i dont see much difference though Tl gets the files faster than others usually...aside from that, not much different content

ps: Also TL chat rocks... community is much better than other 2... it is especially better than tti community since they all speak swedish i guess...Havent been on revtt much but the way i see it, Tl community is greater than revtt you really get friends there awesome friends

Aerozin
07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
revolutiontt , my first good private tracker :3

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:04 PM
well i've got none of them so far :(
i don't know what my best current tracker is i've got torrentbytes, supertorrents, sceneaccess but i don't see any differences there

Dissection
07-04-2008, 12:11 PM
for speed tl isthe best, revtt is second but for content they are all fine

yevgeny
07-04-2008, 12:12 PM
rev tt is better than TL. Tl is just harder to get into. They're both deserving of the 10/10 moniker so it comes down to preference.

1.revtt
2.tl
4.im not familiar with the third one.

kuracat
07-04-2008, 12:22 PM
rev tt is better than TL.

no, its not :D

Tl is just harder to get into.

yes, it is..
now only vips get invites... or do they?

They're both deserving of the 10/10 moniker so it comes down to preference.

I agree!

dunson
07-04-2008, 12:25 PM
SCT ftw. :P

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:29 PM
SCT ftw. :P

yeah u r right but SCT is level up and it is really difficult to get in that tracker,

i just opened this thread 'cause i don't have any of that 3 trackers and i would wanna have one so i was just curious which one is da best i hopefully will get it in short time at least i hope :whistling

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
you wont get tl from here :) revtt maybe but for it, i asked to the staff they said you are responsible for the person you invited for at least 1 month :D I am willing to give it away if i can get nb here :) so better keep an eye on the forums :D

blackg
07-04-2008, 12:36 PM
As you already have scc, the only thing that will improve with TL & RevTT is your E-Penis.

TTi is a great tracker, but has a Swedish touch to it that i dont think you need.

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:36 PM
@bilkenter>
oh come on :D

noone would do anything against the rules, especially i wouldn't :D

why would i ask for that tracker if i would want do something against the rules to get banned (hit&run or whatever)

if u want i can pm u and show u my proofs

SgtMajor
07-04-2008, 12:37 PM

i would say :
1 TL
2 RevTT
3 TTi

what would u?

1 or 2 (each has merits, but no need for both, it's personal taste but you have to experience them both for a while to find out which is best suited for you) plus 3 (TTi is not comparable to either of TL or RevTT, it can & should be used in addition to 1 or 2)

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:38 PM
yeah on tti, you get one movie free everyday:) on other there is no freeleech... but as i said tl is way better not because of content or speed but because of the community... really you can discuss anything from rape to stargate continuum the new released movie :D

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:40 PM
@bilkenter
lucky u :D

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:41 PM
@bilkenter>

why would i ask for that tracker if i would want do something against the rules to get banned (hit&run or whatever)

responsibility sucks dude :D u need to keep an eye on the person you invite :D but i have 2 invites to revtt, i already asked staff about it whether i can fulfill the request done on a torrent tracker forum or not, they said yeah but you need to take responsibility... anyway i promised one person already... dont remember who though, so i have one invite left :) gonna decide it later but you might get it ... Keep your hopes up :D but i will need a lot of proofs :D since i have 900 gb buffered account there, i dont want to get banned :D

Ali-g
07-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Id really go for RevTT on this one... I dont know why but I never like TL much... RevTT gave much better speeds, I think I could even find a greater content of my needs, and plus I dont like TLs design

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Id really go for RevTT on this one... I dont know why but I never like TL much... RevTT gave much better speeds, I think I could even find a greater content of my needs, and plus I dont like TLs design

yeah in terms of site desing, TL definitely sucks... Revtt gives much more refreshing feeling... This is the main reason, i dont post in the forums on TL, i use the irc there which is great

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:46 PM
@bilkenter>

responsibility sucks dude :D u need to keep an eye on the person you invite :D but i have 2 invites to revtt, i already asked staff about it whether i can fulfill the request done on a torrent tracker forum or not, they said yeah but you need to take responsibility... anyway i promised one person already... dont remember who though, so i have one invite left :) gonna decide it later but you might get it ... Keep your hopes up :D but i will need a lot of proofs :D since i have 900 gb buffered account there, i dont want to get banned :D

nice :)
don't worry i'll show u the proofs and my speed test as well and thanks i hope u don't change ur mind and won't forget! :D

btw.>i'm not sure if i know what buffered account means, is it that the difference between ur dl and ul data is 900gb?

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:50 PM
yeap it is m8 :D i recovered from the tl incident m8, and i learnt one crucial lesson...

Dont act before asking, so i will ask the staff before i took action all the time...

Thanks to both tl admin and the sergeant who helped me get the idea....

so in short wont change my mind unless i have promised someone that i dont remember which isnt the case right now :D

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:53 PM
yeap it is m8 :D i recovered from the tl incident m8, and i learnt one crucial lesson...

Dont act before asking, so i will ask the staff before i took action all the time...

Thanks to both tl admin and the sergeant who helped me get the idea....

so in short wont change my mind unless i have promised someone that i dont remember which isnt the case right now :D

k so can i pm u proofs?

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 12:55 PM
yeah definitely, dude you can, but add as much as details you can, same desktop display same tabs on mozilla or whaever if i dont like proofs i will pm ya what i didnt like and dont erase anything except username

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 12:56 PM
k give me 5-10 minutes :D

fOrUmAs
07-04-2008, 01:15 PM

i would say :
1 TL
2 RevTT
3 TTi

what would u?

I dunno why TTi is with other two since TTi is for sweden users mostly

there are no differences between TL and RTT expect TL have bigger user base

i love both site very much,maybe little more RTT;)

yakz091
07-04-2008, 01:17 PM
guys u cannot compare tti to tl and revtt, as tl and revtt are 0-day trackers.
tti is having some great content, really great packs, u cud find almost any rare movie u are looking for like the notebook, crash(1985), etc which were not there anywhere except tti, but some sites have them now.
but in tl and revtt u cannot request torrents older than 7 days, that's the problem in 0-day trackers, wherein, non-0-day trackers beat them

crumble6
07-04-2008, 01:18 PM
I would love to have any of the 3! If I had a choice I would probably go for TL, it doesn't look like it will happen though... unless I can find someone really generous. ;)

mert88
07-04-2008, 01:28 PM
tti is good for u if ur from norway Otherwise tl or revtt they are really like each other

yevgeny
07-04-2008, 01:32 PM
@bilkenter
2/3 users from FST that I invited to revolutiontt are still there. Another invite went to thevault PU so no problem there. One user stuffed up (cheated by the looks of the account) but they didn't ban me. So overall I either picked good users or people aren't that bad around here.
3/4 of my invitees overall are still there which im very happy about. i do understand why people don't rush to give away there tracker invites (who knows how long it took him to get into the bitme/sct/ftn whatever)...

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 01:36 PM
well actually it didnt took me so long thanks to my friend, but i learnt how harsh it might be to be punished... So if you dont want to be punished, go with rules, ask to the staff all the time and so forth... Ok i will invite him right now :D

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 01:39 PM
well actually it didnt took me so long thanks to my friend, but i learnt how harsh it might be to be punished... So if you dont want to be punished, go with rules, ask to the staff all the time and so forth... Ok i will invite him right now :D

go ahead:D thanks:)

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 01:43 PM
invited :D

SgtMajor
07-04-2008, 01:52 PM
So if you dont want to be punished, go with rules, ask to the staff all the time and so forth... Ok i will invite him right now :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-not-request-bittorrent-invites-section-or-you-banned-146184/?

DO NOT Request Invites In This Section

Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section.
Requests or offers made outside of the Invites Section will be Removed.
Requests or offers MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites Section.

* DO NOT send Private Messages regarding invites before having access to the Invites Section.
* DO NOT post requesting invites outside the Invites Section or you will be Banned for 2 days.
* Those that repeat doing this will be permanetly Banned from the site.

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section

* You must be a member at FST for 30 days.

NOTE: After 1 Month it takes an hour for your account to update.
For more information about ranks read this thread.

To report n00bs requesting invites click the report button.
This button is located to the left of a post.

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Ok dude, i got it, i am to be punished, i am ready to be punished if you want. I wont say anything regarding the punishment you see fit...It would be better to post a seperate topic in which i would give the invites away. Thanks to you, i learnt a little bit about torrenting at least i guess i did

SgtMajor
07-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Ok dude, i got it, i am to be punished, i am ready to be punished if you want. I wont say anything regarding the punishment you see fit...It would be better to post a seperate topic in which i would give the invites away. Thanks to you, i learnt a little bit about torrenting at least i guess i did

Just because you don't like the rules, or think you don't have to abide by rules, does not give you the carte blanch right to ride rough shod over them very rules.

We all have to live by the same rules, even you, no matter how n00b or how long we have been here.

yevgeny
07-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Shutup you lovely boi too funny... </endspam>

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 02:08 PM
This is why, i am saying, if you want to punish, go ahead, i will abide your rules

SgtMajor
07-04-2008, 02:13 PM
This is why, i am saying, if you want to punish, go ahead, i will abide your rules

They are not MY rules, they are the ones set by the admin & MODs here at FST for the benefit of all members here, basically to protect all members especially n00bs, just learn to read them and abide by them and that applies to wherever you sign up to actually.

Barbarossa
07-04-2008, 02:17 PM
OK guys, next time can you do your invite offers/request either via PM (private messages) or in the invites section ;)

That is all.