PDA

View Full Version : I'm Starting a new tracker

Xhester
07-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Well. I'm starting a new tracker.

This wont be like Mango or other Level 11 trackers.

This would be a Latin and Spanish Music Tracker. As some of you know I'm from Mexico.

All the people in Latin America download music from some p2p programs like Ares, Limeware, etc. and from RS, MegaUpload, etc.

Im creating this tracker because I love BitTorrent and I think is the best way to download music. I think all the Latin and Spanish people would find this very useful.

I know we have Waffles, and What already, but we will be different.
The tracker will be made for Latin people ( we will allow people from other countries. I don't like that swedvdr thing ).
So we will have a huge collection of Latin and Spanish music, that will make this tracker different from What and Waffles.

You wont find rare albums or rare groups from rare countries. The tracker will have lots of music from lots of counties, but as i said before the tracker is for Latin and Spanish People, so we will have only music that Latin people listen to.

I don't really care about levels. But the tracker will open signups for 1 week or so. Then we will become more private. But the invites will be easy to find

I know most of you wont be interested in this project. But I just want to know your opinion .. So What do you guys think?

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 02:24 PM
it would be awesome, i would like to sign up really... i like latin music and i think, it might help me with spanish via songs i mean :)

Polarbear
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
So What do you guys think?

i like brazilian music. if you have people that upload brazil stuff that i can't find on other trackers i'll be interested.

SenorBubbz
07-04-2008, 03:25 PM
So What do you guys think?

i like brazilian music. if you have people that upload brazil stuff that i can't find on other trackers i'll be interested.

I am Brazilian and I 100% agree with that post.

Dedicated uploaders with assigned countries would be great.
For example, 3 people uploading Argentinian music, 3 people uploading Brazilian music and another 3 people uploading Columbian music.

Ali-g
07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
+1 /\/\/\ Also a good way to merge communities from diff countries : )

kaffeine
07-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Sometimes it's hard to find latin music and it would be good to have a specialized site on that area.

Be sure to let us know when it's ready.

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Actually rather than this, why dont we create a huge music torrent site in which all people can upload staff from their own country? This way, passive people like me would have much more chance at uploading staff... We can use this opportunity to get to know Turkish music or Arabic music... and it will be very nice for those who study a certain language...

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 04:10 PM
This way, at least i can be sure that i am contributing to the site rather than seeding and seeding alone, also keeping ratio would be much easier

Polarbear
07-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Actually rather than this, why dont we create a huge music torrent site in which all people can upload staff from their own country?

yeah, let's create a huge torrent site for music where everyone can upload all kinds of music. brilliant idea.

ever heard of waffles and what? :frusty:

oh and by the way. who is we?

bilkenter, don't take it personal. 90% of your posts here are noobish rubbish. i appreciate your engagment and your activity, but you should settle down a little. sgtmajor already told you and i think it's about time i tell you as well.

take some time to read and learn before you post in every topic. it might save you some embarrassment and your opinion on things won't be changing every three days like it is now. it takes a little more than a seedbox and some buffers to be experienced in the private tracker scene.

also change your signature, because in three month (when you may understand the game) you are going to claim to be an anti-trader and then i will be the one who reminds you, how proud you were to be a trader when you started here.

sorry for the o.t. Xhester.

BlueLabel
07-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I vote +1 for latin music
salsa, cha cha
spanish guitars and conga drums
ho yeah I cant wait for that one
GL

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 05:23 PM
1) Yeah i heard, as far as i know, you are not allowed to upload non english staff on the site, but i checked the rules again, i guess i am mistaken, sorry for that you are right
2)we? people who are experts on music, at least have a broad taste of music in his or her own lang...
3)I am open to suggestions, thanks m8, i am kinda hyperactive therefore sometimes it may be hard to slow down...i am taking pills but still
4)Yeah it wont probably, but who is talking about 3 days? But you are right, if you wanna do it, do it before you talk...
5)Changing signature... not gonna happen dude, i want to see how objective people can approach to someone who calls him or her as cheater or trader... Because i am seeking for permanent friends with whom i can share things without any problem or trust issues... Even if he or she doesnt give me invite, it doesnt matter since i would like him to give it to the best who deserves it, but even the gesture itself is more than the invite itself...If i do claim to be a non-trader, pls do remind me because a man doesnt take his words back...

sorry for the o.t bro

BlueLabel
07-04-2008, 05:43 PM
are you taking pills for other things too? you should
try the V pill
after some of the V one you will slow down for sure
Bhg8D8MVYxQ

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah i am taking ludiomil, Atarax as sedatives to help me sleep, Apranax for headache. I guess this is it... what do you have in mind as pills? :)

BlueLabel
07-04-2008, 05:55 PM
instead of investing your money on servers why not investing it on some whores??
you definitely need to get some

here is one free on me
M46tiTnHw5c

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 05:58 PM
dude there is a book talking about sexually transmitted diseases and so forth, if i find it i will tell you to read it, it is smt like guide to p.... or smt it has pretty good info on the issue... Anyway i am not looking for pleasure i am after pain because no pain no gain, as simple as this, i wish my body could say the same right now:D

BlueLabel
07-04-2008, 05:59 PM
oh you definitely be pained after being with her

Acumen
07-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Anyway i am not looking for pleasure i am after pain because no pain no gain
Masochist :whistling

ConkiZz
07-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Hahahaha.. wanna know how this ends :D

Nemrod
07-05-2008, 04:25 AM
Well, the best of the lucks, really.
But, 90% of hispanic I know use torrent for downloading english, american music. Latino/hispanic artists that are famous and have many fans... any music tracker has their releases. If you are going to have folkloric or regional stuff, I guess you know that the number of users for grabbing them will be very very small.

From my point of view, what would be a hit: a tracker pointed to latin people with DivX movies and subs in Spanish and portuguese.

Anyway, I tell you what I think, and really hope to be very wrong... I wish that you have a huge success.

kooftspc11
07-05-2008, 08:14 AM
i would really really love to see a tracker dedicated to mexican music.

ranchera, banda, corridos, durangense, and even spanish pop

bring on banda cuisillos!!!!

lostdemon
07-05-2008, 08:19 AM
I would like to see one with alot of mexican rap from Cali

puckface
07-05-2008, 02:21 PM
bilkenter, don't take it personal. 90% of your posts here are noobish rubbish. i appreciate your engagement and your activity, but you should settle down a little. sgtmajor already told you and i think it's about time i tell you as well.

ahhh, the 2 kings of reason. You'd better listen, they have the noob detector full force

/fixed your spelling

bilkenter
07-05-2008, 02:24 PM
:cry: I try to hearken them :cry:

belgrade
07-05-2008, 02:50 PM
ok, where is your tracker?
what is address?

I love latino music, I want to be your member...

Xhester
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks a lot for your support. I really appreciate it. :)

The tracker is in Alpha Version. The tracker will be released to public in about 1 or 2 weeks. I will make a post here once this happens.

The tracker will be in English and Spanish, 75% of the forums will be in Spanish but will be a English Section.

Scavenger
07-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey Xhester, I like your idea. A place to share our music is great, and unique. I'm interested to be a member, and if you need help with it, testing, with the code, or whatever, don't doubt in pm me. :)

maxitout
07-06-2008, 07:54 PM
All the best with your start.
Respect for putting the work in...

link2009
07-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Mmmm, at first I said "Oh man..another guy wants to try something already done...", but after reading through your post it sounds promising. I'd be glad to help out if you need anything.

Rumblin
07-06-2008, 11:11 PM
are you looking for latin/spanish users?

if you are id be concern with the amount of users with decent connections you can get

Skiz
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
31 "good luck" posts deleted.

Fucking annoying drivel.