PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a invite to cartoonchaos

Blackbeard
07-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm requesting a free invite for cartoonchaos i would really like to get on sometimes i like to watch cartoons sometimes.. anyways if you could help that would be great but i'm not sure if they give out invites or what.. :huh:

LiMuBai
07-04-2008, 03:46 PM
When did they close signups? I just signed up last week.

Edit: I see, Max users reached.

Blackbeard
07-05-2008, 12:03 PM
still looking..

ryan20021982
07-05-2008, 01:22 PM
You have a PM

melatonin
07-05-2008, 02:53 PM
looks fun

bilkenter
07-05-2008, 02:55 PM
wowowow as a spam :) melatonin, you should be here at night right? since you are released at nights :P

cuds
08-11-2008, 01:34 AM
We don't give out invites as off yet , it is made but not installed

cuds
08-11-2008, 01:34 AM
We have never given out invites as it is made but not installed yet , i just set a number to what we feel like in admin , tracker settings then if want to open site set it to 0 again , only reason we close doors is to do a hit & run cleanup then throw them open again - so if anyone tells you they have invites there lying - ask me first and i will say yes we have installed it or no we havnt ok , if doors are locked send me a email to cuds at cuds.cjb.net , i may just open it for a few hours and tip you guys off so you can get in but for now , no reason to close doors ok

torrentpoptarts
08-11-2008, 02:26 AM
You have a PM

As cuds said, CartoonChaos is not accepting new users. Not even with an invite. So you can't possibly have an invite since the site doesn't currently give out invites to its users. :dry: (Edit: They seem to have temporarily opened the doors, try to get in while you still can... although that doesnt change the fact that there still are no invites)

cuds
08-11-2008, 02:35 AM
lol slight correction , doors where closed but have been open last few days so you are more than welcome to signup - i was saying when doors are closed no one can get you in except me - we dont give invites , so how the hell someone can say they have any is beyond me lmao - DUPE ACCOUNTS GET BANNED - so if someone thinks it is funny to make more than 1 account and give them away they will be no good as i ban all of them

Just a friendly warning

A question guys how do you make a new post i can't see anything , someone asked me about seed back rules as really confusing so i wanted to reply as there not really , iwanted to make a post called cartoonchaos and explain everything , that way i can put closed or open also , keep you all updated

cheers :)

torrentpoptarts
08-11-2008, 11:29 AM
A question guys how do you make a new post i can't see anything , someone asked me about seed back rules as really confusing so i wanted to reply as there not really , iwanted to make a post called cartoonchaos and explain everything , that way i can put closed or open also , keep you all updated

cheers :)

Sure thing! When you are viewing a particular forum, you can start a new post by clicking http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons_fst/newthread.gif on the top left above the listings. Note that you cannot delete the topic, you can only close it. If you wish to change the title of your topic in the future, while viewing the thread click the http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons_fst/edit.gif button next to the first post within your topic. Next go to Advanced Edit mode.

Hope that helps!

apextwin146
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
well its open rite now

cuds
08-11-2008, 11:39 AM
cheers poptarts couldnt see it , will go look :)

Update - site now does invites and we now also have our own tv that streams toons 24/7