PDA

View Full Version : Gta3 need some help

screamTUSSI
08-16-2003, 01:55 PM
i just donwloaded gta3, but after installing, when i want to start the game it says that i needs the disk 2. what can i do??? are there any cracks for the disk 2????

AznRocky
08-16-2003, 04:33 PM
u need disk 2 to play there's 2 disk of the game so u need disk 2 to play :)

screamTUSSI
08-16-2003, 05:21 PM
but i have the two disks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AznRocky
08-16-2003, 06:00 PM
you stick the disk 2 in when it asks ;)

toddiscool
08-16-2003, 06:03 PM
You need to use the patch it is out there, but it still requires the CD after installed.

screamTUSSI
08-17-2003, 10:50 AM
where's the patch???

screamTUSSI
08-17-2003, 12:05 PM
how can i make the radio work?? i have the two diks but when i start the game it asks me for the disc two, so i have put the audio files in the disc 2 in the gta3 folder (harddisc) but the radio still doesn't work!!!
pleasee help

Miyake
08-17-2003, 02:09 PM
is it a rip or the full version that u paid for (fool).

if ur after music pull all ur mp3s in to the mp3 folder in gta3 folder.
or
dl all the tracks from the gta3 or gta vice city radio from kazaa (they are out ther) and put thoes in the mp3 folder.

is ur sound turned on, on ur speakers and in the game settings :)

Miyake
08-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Gamecopyworld (http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_grand_theft_auto_3.shtml)

but i have the game and i dont need a nocd patch

screamTUSSI
08-17-2003, 03:52 PM
still doesn't work

theslayer40
08-18-2003, 04:16 AM
Someone sent this to me by E-mail about the Radio Stations, and It worked for me so hope it helps you. Thankz to reffering to me for your problem, im really sorry it took so long to reply, if you have any questions concerning how to do somethng, please feel free to email me here anytime. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better HOW TO FIX RADIO STATIONS: Hey, whats up, if your reading this, then you must have emailed me regarding the GTA3 ripped version radio?! Good cuz your at the right place! Sorry it took so long to send this, my other email was screwed up and i was busy trying to make the radio stations availibe for download at (http://www.simpsonlafreak.com/GTA/GTA%20HOME.htm) Well unfortunatley that did not work but i am still trying to get it to. For now your best sticking with the plans below. Please tell friends about www.simpsonlafreak.com im trying to get it popular in the gta3 community so i can help out people. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, the 1st thing i have to say is YOU NEED KAZAA for this to work. If you do not have kazaa, then download it from, www.Download.com. Also, http://www.gta3warehouse.com has most of the radio files for download. I'm working on gettin the radio files up on my site too, the gta garage, on simpsonlafreak.com, anywho, i recommend trying to find the FULL file from kazaa b4 u go to the gta3 warehouse, mainly because you will have to resort to the 2nd file method i am gonna show later on. Alright, I am gonna walk you through 2 types of files you can find on kazaa. 2 types of radio station files i mean (or methods, whatever you prefer to call them). The 1st one is the FULL Radio File. And the second is each song from the radio stations soundtracks. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (we will use chatterbox as an example, but note that there are few FULL files on kazaa, but its still good to get them because it saves ALOT of time...) 1. Ok, The 1st thing you have to do is go to kazaa search. Type in "Chatterbox" you should find a file thats around 54,000 kbs in size from the search results. Download that. Once you have this downloaded, rename it to "CHAT." The next thing you need to do is convert this radio file into a WAV file using an Mp3 to WAV Converter. You can also download these at download.com. Ok, after that is converted you need to go to your GTA3 Folder and find the "Audio" Folder. Now, if you sort by size, go down to a group of files that are 114kbs big. They are titled "CHAT" "RISE" "GAME", etc. These are all the radio files but since MYth knew they were to big they just added a lousy 3 second file. Next Thing you need to do is rename "CHAT" to "CHATfm" Once you have renamed CHAT, find your "Chatterbox Full" file that you named "CHAT" and move that into the audio folder! Violla! Now the next time you play gta3 the Chatterbox station should work. 2. I did the example of the full radio station file with CHATTERBOX mainly because its one of the only full ones you can get. I did however manage to find the full "Double Cleff FM" file (21,000kbs) the "MSX" (Mix A, 15,000kbs) and "RISE FM"(21,000kbs) just rename these to "CLASS" "MSX" and "RISE" convert them and move them into the audio after you have renamed the ones in the audio to "RISEfm" "MSXfm" and "CLASSfm" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOR YOUR INFO = CLASS is short for CLASSICAL FOR YOUR INFO = If you type in gta under audio in kazaa you should be able to find the radio commercials to download seperately and add to the list below. You might try typing in "Fernando's New Beginnings, Aeris Running shoes, etc. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3. Ok, things might get a little tricky here but i will do the best i can to direct. by the way if you have any questions about this not working just email me again. 1st things 1st, for this part of the directions you will need a sound track list to know what to download. this can be found at http://gta.sky-scraper.net/index.php?page=Soundtrack that page helped ALOT! i wouldnt have the other stations if it werent for that page. Ok, lets use JAH radio for an example. Instead of typing "Dance With Vampires" which is what it is really called, you have to type in "you are no good" in the kazaa search. Download each song from the songlists. Once you have all of the songs, you go to start---programs---accesories---entertainment--- "Sound Recorder" that should be the name of the program, it should be a plain default windows program. Ok, start with the 1st song, "dances with vampires" or whatever its called. Open it in the sound recorder. Now after that is opened go to edit--- insert file. and find the next song. keep doing this and once you have all of the songs click save as "KJAH" Now convert this file to a wav. ------The File will be pretty big and as you add more songs to sound recorder it will probably freeze the computer for a min or make it run slow. If it does this dont worry it will just take a min, so close all other programs.----------- Now, go to gta3/audio and rename KJAH to KJAH radio. And then move the file that u made and titled KJAH into the audio folder. Do this for all the stations that you dont have the full file for. Yes i know, its a long process, but in my opinion its rewarding, i guess it's because when i download a game i want it to be complete, and i think this will complete the ripped version. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions or comments send email to me at [email protected]. If you would like to pass this document around to other people all i ask is that you leave my credits on at the bottom thank you. I hope you enjoy. FOR YOUR INFO: When you rename the original radio files such as "CLASS" you have to move the new file into audio before you play it because if you try and play GTA3 while even 1 or its radio files are renamed then it will tell you to insert disk 2. So just remember rename the original file to "...fm" then add the new file titled CLASS GAME MSX FLASH RISE CHAT HEAD Thank you for reading this, i hope it works and you can enjoy the gta3 radio as well. Document By: Simpsonlafreak of http://www.Simpsonlafreak.com Lots of stuff I know :D