PDA

View Full Version : SCT invite system

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 06:55 PM
how is it with invites by SCT, i've read that u get invite only if u donate is that true? aren't there any other options how to get invites?
i mean sct is one of the best trackers which i would like to have but if there is just such option that u "buy" that invite i don't like that :angry:

Loloq
07-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Donate 20 euro;) i get one invite

ConkiZz
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Sometimes they give out invites.. but otherwise u must donate to get.. 20£ = 1invite 30£ = 2 invites, 50£ = 4 invites...

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Donate 20 euro;) i get one invite

yeah i saw that, but isn't there any other option?

Loloq
07-04-2008, 07:02 PM
hm.. wait for brihday meybe all users get one invite;) or donate

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 07:03 PM
wait till someone gives it away, there is not much people giving away sct invites. Anyway, what is so great with sct anyway? i am not a member, but still i get what i need.

1000possibleclaws
07-04-2008, 07:04 PM
no there isn't dude, and you're not any more special than anyone else so you shouldn't expect special treatment. either a friend can donate for you, or you can give your friend the money to donate.

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Well the only people u will probably see using sct is from internet, mostly people from forums like this, and people on the internet wont most likely donate for you no matter what you do for them... yeah speaking from personal experience... They ask for extra invites...

1000possibleclaws
07-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Well the only people u will probably see using sct is from internet, mostly people from forums like this, and people on the internet wont most likely donate for you no matter what you do for them... yeah speaking from personal experience... They ask for extra invites...

yeahh that's definitely not true, although you probably won't find some random person on fst to pay for an invite

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 07:10 PM
no i don't want anybody to donate for me, and i think that the only thing which is better when we compare for example RevTT and ScT is that at RevTT you've got about 16 000 torrents and at ScT you've got about 25 000 i think
i was just wondering if there is other way how to get invites without donating

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 07:11 PM
that might be true, anyway that was my experience and it wasnt on this site either... There might be people who may be willing to pay for you here. Anyway, i still suggest that you dont need to pay this much for the site, honestly dont know what sct like, but there is always substitute. I would get pro server from ovh with more money...

edit: only if you run into angel, you might get it for free, but those angels will create a competition so your chance of getting it will probably be 1 if not zero :)

SiCKER
07-04-2008, 08:39 PM
well... if you know someone with a good reputation and with great contacts, isn't hard to get a invite for free :D

forthat
07-04-2008, 08:44 PM
i wonder how they give invites .........??

bilkenter
he is right, but getting into tracker via using connections, i would feel like a complete jerk... dont know you at all. and it is unfair to those who paid for it...

h1ronakamura
well... if you know someone with a good reputation and with great contacts, isn't hard to get a invite for free :D

sounds like u wanna help me do u?plz :whistling

Ali-g
07-04-2008, 08:55 PM
lol spam4life huh... :lol:
Anyway for usual times Money = Invites, for unusual they give out.

SiCKER
07-04-2008, 08:59 PM
he is right, but getting into tracker via using connections, i would feel like a complete jerk... dont know you at all. and it is unfair to those who paid for it...
i dont think like that. Using friendships is the right way to get into the trackers... remember that invites are to you give to person that you know and trust, so if you talk a lot with a person or know him/her in the real life, you ll have almost sure that that person would be/ wouldn't be a good user there. About the ppl that buy invites... it is like trade, maybe you get what you want fast[btw, i'm not saying that buy invites is wrong]

sounds like u wanna help me do u?plz http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif
I don't even have an account there...i can't handle the speeds :P i just know people that have and sometimes get invites...sorry.

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 09:02 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif
I don't even have an account there...i can't handle the speeds :P i just know people that have and sometimes get invites...sorry.k never mind maybe a miracle will happen and someone invites me to SCT for free :whistling

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Well Ga is ok, but getting back, what is the difference between ga and trade then? Honestly, I cant ask my friends to gimme a certain invite and i up to now never did ask them to give me a certain invite... They ask me before ga, do you want to get into this tracker? depending on my taste i say yeah or not, i do the same, if i have extra i ask them first then go ga... For the sct thing, if everybody is paying to get there, i would love to use the same methor instead of short cuts... why? because i cant bear the feeling that i am being given concessions or privilidges without doing anything in return, this is the way it is supposed to be... I can ask my friend to give to a certain person but cannot ask for myself for some reason it is very weird actually.. You start feeling like a jerk.

Edit: how the hell did my post count become 500? :S

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 09:13 PM
@bil

life isn't fair dude

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah if it was fair, i wouldnt be the only one getting its invites removed from tl... nvm just because it is not fair doesnt mean that you have to cheat and deceive all others...

SiCKER
07-04-2008, 09:17 PM
making giveaways ppl feel better, because only giving away some invite is seem with good eyes by almost everyone. Trades looks much more "dirty" i think. Well... i don't see nothing wrong in ask someone invites. Just don't abuse of your friends :P
PS: No more spam from me :P
This is in the wrong section... should be in Bittorrent.

bilkenter
07-04-2008, 09:20 PM
yeah i am glad i am not caught by sergeant :D anyway does it matter to be seen good by people? nvm offtopic

dude in short you wont get a sct invite if you dont have connections, but even with connections, conscience matters

h1ronakamura
07-04-2008, 09:23 PM
i'll rather close this thread cause as i can see the last posts are really ot
anyway thanks guys :D