i need BitMe invite For my study
Can any one help me ?
thanks

mr.xom
07-05-2008, 12:25 AM
I hope to get it :)

ConkiZz
07-05-2008, 12:37 AM
ZurdO - Put some effort in your req. Make it better, and describe why someone should invite you. Study is a good reason, but write some more. And i DON'T have any invites.
Good Luck ZurdO.

killercam101
07-05-2008, 12:50 AM
study is a horrible reason most students are too lazy to open their own books (the ones they purchase) ..what makes you think a PDF of the same material will be put to use.(I know there's many arguments "well my txtbook sucks"). As for self learning now thats a better reason..shows you're taking an initiative.

Also those thinking they'll find their textbook on Bitme...you wont

ConkiZz
07-05-2008, 12:52 AM
study is a horrible reason most students are too lazy to open their own books (the ones they purchase) ..what makes you think a PDF of the same material will be put to use.(I know there's many arguments "well my txtbook sucks"). As for self learning now thats a better reason..shows you're taking an initiative.

That depends on what you studies.

forthat
07-05-2008, 12:57 AM

i don;t think sooo mate........
because..i am i know lot of people might not even opened...their textbooks

if bitme admin thing in your way site might not existed....

i wonder what make u think in that way...

my friend ZurdO
bitme has tightened the invites there

ELLOL
07-05-2008, 01:31 AM
good luck

zxiuo1
07-05-2008, 06:08 AM
Good Luck !!