Eargasm
07-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Looking for FTN. Anyone got any invites? :D

cibu
07-04-2008, 11:00 PM
good luck mate:D

Eargasm
07-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks. Well, this is the best time to ask. The vine says that some folks have or will be getting invites soon.

cibu
07-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks. Well, this is the best time to ask. The vine says that some folks have or will be getting invites soon.

really..:hmmm:..maybe i should be asking for one myself....but i have a low rep:(..i can't ask now:(

Something Else
07-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Rep will not get you anything.

Well actually, that's not true. It will get people to laugh at you.

ELLOL
07-04-2008, 11:31 PM
good luck

killercam101
07-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Lets get this user into FTN!!!! lets all sign a petition....

ConkiZz
07-04-2008, 11:35 PM

Thats true, be active, help people, make some friends.. and make some GA's, not necessary but only if you want/can. The rep's doesn't mean much.. only that you've done some GA's or trade(s)..
So being active and help the people here at FST, makes your chance to get into somewhere you want bigger. And with the right friends, contacts it's even bigger.. ;)

liplip
07-04-2008, 11:41 PM
This is the spirit of thing...

I like that...

DATTER
07-04-2008, 11:47 PM
"Lets get this user into FTN!!!! lets all sign a petition...."

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P

ConkiZz
07-04-2008, 11:52 PM
"Lets get this user into FTN!!!! lets all sign a petition...."

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA :P :P :P
Yeah, that was a funny comment :partytime
And forgot to say it, but Good Luck

markupmaster
07-05-2008, 01:35 AM
If you guys want ftn,You must prove that you deserve it.

Giving away a lot of invites and stacking up rep points doesn't prove anything at all.

:)

maverick_andy
07-05-2008, 04:41 AM

Giving away a lot of invites and stacking up rep points doesn't prove anything at all.

+100x:yup:

xnugx
07-05-2008, 08:02 AM

lol, then why does everybody make such a big deal about rep and posts in other request threads...

Seems like whatever the requester tries to use to their advantage, somebody tells them that it's worthless. Then in another thread somewhere else, the same thing suggested in the first thread is trashed in the 2nd one. :wacko:

bladesharp
07-05-2008, 08:17 AM
reference :D

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-requirements-ftn-297717/?

Eargasm
07-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks for all the constructive comments thus far. I'm open to chat with people at other trackers where we might share membership, but I'm vehemently against trading or being given someone's old account. I pretty much just want an invite, if there is one out there. I heard the community is good. :thumbsup:

My favorite torrent forums are those at what.cd and indietorrents, so if you are a member at one of those then it is more likely that you know of me.

I typically avg a ratio of > 4:1
My ratio at sct for example is > 7:1 w/ more than 400GB uploaded - in all honesty, it is my best ratio with that much uploaded. My what.cd upload ratio is > 7:1 with 38GB uploaded.

I'm currently seeding 113 torrents with the oldest being 1/3/08. My greatest ratio on a single torrent is 31:1.

melatonin
07-05-2008, 11:16 AM
i like my ftn calm & quiet...

Eargasm
07-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Burp

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Keep trying, invites not given back out yet since the site came back, so you might be lucky if you know someone with an invite that is :)

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 05:30 AM
yeah only one week, then if u know someone you are in

deadalive1
07-08-2008, 05:32 AM
Good Luck :D

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 05:35 AM
you dont need luck, you need friends well actually even if he doesnt gimme one, i have lots of people on ftn who donated earlier, so it wont be problem... I really wonder what it is like, i guess i wont be able to log in thinking whether i will be disappointed or not, i hope the community is great, dont care about torrents there though

Enlightened
07-08-2008, 05:59 AM
you dont need luck, you need friends well actually even if he doesnt gimme one, i have lots of people on ftn who donated earlier, so it wont be problem... I really wonder what it is like, i guess i wont be able to log in thinking whether i will be disappointed or not, i hope the community is great, dont care about torrents there thoughI think F*N will really like your Signature........ especially the second line.....LMAO:lol::yup::P

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 06:02 AM
yeah :D thanks for the comment though...We are all traders, there is no need to deny that and also i am not saying hey i am trading accounts or such, or invites for that matter, if i am trading anything, i trade what i own like seedbox, rapidshare and so forth and if i want to trade them of course. If someone is not loyal to the site to trade his account, this has nothing to do with me, even if i dont get it, he will go to someoneelse eventually... rather than for someone else, i would have it myself... as simple as this

Eargasm
07-08-2008, 06:03 AM
Gah, the site is slow tonight.

Keep trying, invites not given back out yet since the site came back, so you might be lucky if you know someone with an invite that is :)

I probably know a few people, only I don't know that they are FTN members and they don't know I'm looking. :P

Eargasm
07-17-2008, 05:14 AM
OK. Back again. A week later. Let's see what happens.:)

kooltilldend
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
lemme know if u get in...and also what ur opinion abt the site is (altho i guess it wld have to be positive if u got in and r planning to keep the a/c - which i'm sure u r :lol:)

The Flying Cow
07-18-2008, 12:56 PM

That's why this user hid his.

-Sherman

Eargasm
07-26-2008, 01:50 AM
lemme know if u get in...and also what ur opinion abt the site is (altho i guess it wld have to be positive if u got in and r planning to keep the a/c - which i'm sure u r :lol:)

Thanks for laughing, you are laughing with me right? I'll definitely update this thread when/if I get in - but I can't really complain if I don't. Cheers! :beer:

edit: After some internal deliberation, I'm ending my personal quest for FTN. That's not to say that I'd turn down an invite; however, perhaps Shangri-La was meant to stay hidden. Good luck to the rest of you. :chris: