PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] BitmeTV

KvaNt
07-05-2008, 11:26 AM
I like TV show very much and i know that BMTV the best place for it.I'm good member of BCG SCC TL RevTT HDBits T-D and others but on this trackers very difficult if not impossible to obtain rare TV show.
Overall i'm really need invite to this tracker.:rolleyes:

My home internet speedtest http://www.speedtest.net/result/292349029.png
But I'm often seed from my work's broadband internet.It's about 25/25 mbit

All of my PC are generally work 24/7.

If you need, i'll show my ratioproofs in PM.
I'm hope someboby wiil help:)

KvaNt
07-06-2008, 08:07 AM
bump

deadalive1
07-06-2008, 09:10 AM
You only have a few posts on a new account here, odds are you need more exposure to the site (make friends, have giveaways, be helpful etc.) before expecting an invite to a higher level site like BitMeTV. But hey you never know. Good Luck to you.

KvaNt
07-07-2008, 07:54 AM
bump

KvaNt
07-08-2008, 07:55 AM
bump :(

zedex
07-08-2008, 08:30 AM
but on this trackers very difficult if not impossible to obtain rare TV show.

you can find those at TVT.COM too , if u want i can give you an invite with 10 giga credit for start :D

Ali-g
07-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Well u have 15 posts of which 5 are in this thread... so id say for once in ur life try to think about what other people might want, try to give something at least before going immediately to wanting something

KvaNt
07-08-2008, 10:28 AM
I can offer invites to some trakers if you invite me too BitMeTV.just pm me what you want and if i have it, we will have a deal.

zedex
I already have it.Thanks.)

slimdogp
07-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Now you're offering to trade?

:slap:

KvaNt
07-08-2008, 12:57 PM
I dont want to trade but if it is only way to obtain BMTV I can do it.
I think that i have all trackers which I need exсept BitMeTV.I really need this tracker for rare TV show like food show, some comedian show, and many others especially Britan and Canadian because on many 0-day/scene trackers it is not presented.
And i want to obtain this tracker any way.If somebody invite me for free i would be very thankful, but if i will be forced to trade... i will trade.

cata2008
07-08-2008, 01:03 PM
not a good thing to trade for bitmetv .....try tvtorrents.ro

KvaNt
07-12-2008, 01:47 PM
bump

i really need it.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I dont want to trade but if it is only way to obtain BMTV I can do it.
I think that i have all trackers which I need exсept BitMeTV.I really need this tracker for rare TV show like food show, some comedian show, and many others especially Britan and Canadian because on many 0-day/scene trackers it is not presented.
And i want to obtain this tracker any way.If somebody invite me for free i would be very thankful, but if i will be forced to trade... i will trade.

You certainly aren't making much of a case for yourself.
If you want British shows ask for TheBox it's best for those and what Canadian shows you possibly want I have no idea.

Zedex made you a very generous offer a few days ago.Tv.com is a great site why not take him up on it?
And about the trading bit;do what you want it's frankly none of my business but don't give me horsecrap that you are somehow being forced to.

KvaNt
07-12-2008, 05:27 PM
I saw screens with bmtv uploads and I definitely sure that it's what i want.I have tv.torrents.ro but on it no food show , rare show, normal speed etc.
If trading for bmtv forbidden i respect their rules and won't do that.
For example i looked for Trailer Park Boys(briliant canadian comedy) and only BMTV has it with normal speed.(RevTT also has it but download was very slow.(about 20-30 kb/s)).
In general BMTV has many exclusive content which i won't enumerate.