PDA

View Full Version : Where Have All The Sources Gone?

healimonster
08-16-2003, 02:57 PM
I started movie file sharing a little less than a year ago. I would find a movie I wanted in these forums slap in the hash and either a few hours or days later the file would be competed and it was simple easy and fast.

This summer I have tried to get any number of movies that have been out for quite some time. No dice. They just sit there and say need more sources for days at a time. I have even tried to search for more sources with the same K amount... still very limited success.

have people stopped sharing their files on Klite?
Is klite no good for current films by centropy or TMD?

Where are people getting these files from are being posted in confirmed hashes?
cause I can't certainly find any of them on the network.

Gre1
08-16-2003, 03:25 PM
They probably don't want to share with u cause u posted in the wrong section if u look above this says verified hash which is a verified file which this is not.

healimonster
08-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Where are the sources for the verified hashes?
Seems on topic to me.

[B][O][T]
08-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Verified Hashes
Post verified movies and TV episodes here.

It dosnt matter....I moved this to Movieworld :blink:

BOT

healimonster
08-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Do you think people have moved to getting their files from bitorent (or what ever it is) or IRQ (or whatever that is)?

?

Powdered Water
08-16-2003, 05:39 PM
You are in the right place it's just that there are only so many creative answers for the same questions. Go back through the pages and you will find multiple threads on this topic.

MetroStars
08-16-2003, 05:54 PM
I had real trouble with not getting any sources from hashes, but since i got the new K-Lite all my downloads have found sources, and my dl's r going gr8

Powdered Water
08-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@16 August 2003 - 17:54
I had real trouble with not getting any sources from hashes, but since i got the new K-Lite all my downloads have found sources, and my dl's r going gr8
Me too!

healimonster
08-19-2003, 04:42 PM
the new k-lite?

you mean 2.0 or somthing.

Mine works... i downloaded paint shop pro in about 20 mins.

I just think people have stoped sharing their files for movies.