PDA

View Full Version : PSP trackers

nemrac
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Can someone suggest a good tracker for PSP Movies.

Nemrac

moksen
07-05-2008, 09:19 PM
and i need trackers for psp games,aplication,movies,

stoi
07-05-2008, 09:24 PM
for games BCG

664 PSP torrents and a 211gig pack torrent of PSP games.

For Movies though i have no idea

nemrac
07-05-2008, 09:27 PM
for games BCG

664 PSP torrents and a 211gig pack torrent of PSP games.

For Movies though i have no idea

Thanks stoi, I'm a member there. You've got a great site. Once i mod my PSP I'll be sure to use that section of the site.

Nemrac

bilkenter
07-05-2008, 09:28 PM
i am looking for psp movies too :D damn

markupmaster
07-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't know any torrent sites dedicated to PSP Content but if you use UseNet there is a group dedicated to it.

Just Filter for "PSP", and then sort by number of posts, Click the one with the most.

:)

nemrac
07-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't know any torrent sites dedicated to PSP Content but if you use UseNet there is a group dedicated to it.

Just Filter for "PSP", and then sort by number of posts, Click the one with the most.

Thanks Markup,

I don't use Usenet, but I'm sure this info will help others.

Nemrac

MSF
07-05-2008, 11:31 PM
bitsoup i guess ..

markupmaster
07-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Actually, The above post made me also think of demonoid.

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Yep, can usually find what you're looking for Demonoid. Actually, I was browsing a tracker the other day and saw quite a few PSP movies. It could have been bitrefinery. If I find out for sure I'll post back.

nonomimi
07-06-2008, 04:40 AM
you'd better covern it yourself . it would takes a lot of time...
psp tracker?? so many general trackers contain this part. etc. tl :)

DKre8ive1
07-06-2008, 06:25 AM
For converting your own movies to PSP I would suggest PSPvc which is free and probably a lot easier in the long run.

http://pspvc.nswardh.com/

stupidcrab
07-06-2008, 03:07 PM
For PSP Game

BG(not BCG) is great for PSP Games(ADVANsCENe Sets).(only a bit different)

-For Collector-
For latest PSP games, collect from different site .I found not all PSP scene releases will be released to single BT site(especially localized language edition)
Sometimes you will need access to News(Usenet) and request them.

deadalive1
07-06-2008, 05:12 PM
When iPodTVNova is back up (Malaysia) we will be offering in addition to movies for the iPod, movies also for the iPhone, PSP, PS3, XBox 360. Just so you all know.

P.S. for converting movies to either iPod or PSP specs I use Videora (also free)

Ghostbusters
07-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Wait a minute I thought a psp would play xvids ? maybe I'm wrong

stoi
07-06-2008, 05:41 PM
For PSP Game

-For Collector-
For latest PSP games, collect from different site .I found not all PSP scene releases will be released to single BT site(especially localized language edition)

Well we have just made a packs cat on BCG, so expect to see a lot more of the above on there. we may even make it download free, but there will be a minimum seeding time to avoid a hit and run for the partial seeders.

we already have Mame chd and NDS Collection #0001 - #2425 - ADVANsCEne DAT #1181 on the tracker and that PSP set i mentioned.

IMHO this is one thing BCG has been lacking, i do not think we are perfect in any way, and we are alwys looking to improve, and i think this is one step in the correct direction for us.

Its still early days though.

deadalive1
07-06-2008, 06:05 PM
For PSP Game

-For Collector-

Well we have just made a packs cat on BCG, so expect to see a lot more of the above on there. we may even make it download free, but there will be a minimum seeding time to avoid a hit and run for the partial seeders.

we already have Mame chd and NDS Collection #0001 - #2425 - ADVANsCEne DAT #1181 on the tracker and that PSP set i mentioned.

IMHO this is one thing BCG has been lacking, i do not think we are perfect in any way, and we are alwys looking to improve, and i think this is one step in the correct direction for us.

Very Nice, stoi

MSF
07-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Wait a minute I thought a psp would play xvids ? maybe I'm wrong
The PSP only plays MP4 ..

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 10:07 PM
you gotta luv stoi, he is God-like honestly

stupidcrab
07-07-2008, 12:54 AM

It is so great! I am glad to see over there .:)
And I think it will become better and better.:lol:

NDS set I found in different sites.But MAME not yet.