PDA

View Full Version : Stop deleting my Accounts (whatcd-bcg) and moore

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Why banned my accounts of this sites ?? :angry:

Ignore staff from other trackers (x264.eu)

What they say of me is a lie

If you want, i can show proofs of my seedbox

Raban
07-06-2008, 02:46 AM
What they say of my is a lie

oh rly ... what are they saying about you ??

Green Goblin
07-06-2008, 02:48 AM
i would say cheater got caught

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 02:48 AM
im a cheater, and is a lie

markupmaster
07-06-2008, 02:50 AM
What happened Bro?

:dabs:

SgtMajor
07-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Everybody else lies and only you tell the truth.

I get that problem all the time.

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Sorry for your luck. If you really weren't doing anything wrong though, you wouldn't be getting banned. Right?

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 02:57 AM

;);)

markupmaster
07-06-2008, 03:00 AM

You should at least hear him out before you call it quits like that..

;)

Raban
07-06-2008, 03:01 AM
ok i'm listening

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 03:07 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qbc1ns.png

jasperr
07-06-2008, 03:16 AM
to be honest... its a nice pic really, but this says what exactly???

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 03:17 AM

You should at least hear him out before you call it quits like that..

;)

Some people don't know how to give a person the benefit of the doubt.

Cradle
07-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Mate my suggestion is dont get angry, post your FULL story and maybe some members may be able to help out.

From your opening post i understood nothing except that you have been getting banned on several trackers, no when/how/why information given.

Just a suggestion.

SgtMajor
07-06-2008, 03:20 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qbc1ns.png

You will just have to learn to be succinct and to ignore the sycophantic posters round here, they can't actually help you ,only the staff at the trackers can do that, but you won't win any friends by making your issues public, especially by posting those issues here at FST for all to see.

The only one you may get any reaction from is bcg due to the very helpful owner they have in stoi, you never know, he may himself intervene to see what happened and ask you for more information, fingers crossed eh?

saintcarl
07-06-2008, 03:21 AM
to be honest... its a nice pic really, but this says what exactly???

He has a seedbox, he uploaded 27 Gb uploaded with a torrent.

stoi
07-06-2008, 03:23 AM
as sgtmajor says, whats your BCG username.

I have a feeling i already know though lol

yep thought so lol

Raban
07-06-2008, 03:41 AM
so stoi can you fill us in on the full story ??

stoi
07-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Thats not for me to say.

but i will make 1 comment.

let this be a lesson to those who cheat, cheat on 1 tracker, expect other accounts to go bye bye

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 04:03 AM
thanks for all, please close this topic.

and I hope not to lose more accounts

Raban
07-06-2008, 04:08 AM
I've learned my lesson

so you admit to cheating on the one site ?? hrmmmmm

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 04:09 AM
Damn...now you're admitting that you cheated?

You just lost the best gaming site on the net. Was it worth it? There's no reason to cheat at BCG. Every single torrent will hit at least 1:1.

stoi
07-06-2008, 04:10 AM
OK i will say, he did not cheat on BCG

Raban
07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
i think we need to hear bilkenters opinion on this...

he's the resident torrent expert around here...

SgtMajor
07-06-2008, 04:17 AM

I lol'd :lol:

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 04:21 AM

He's hilarious. I always enjoy getting on and reading his posts.

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 04:23 AM
+1 Bitmetv

+1 Bitme :cry:

1000possibleclaws
07-06-2008, 04:33 AM

fucking post of the day right here. make that post of the week for me :P

jasperr
07-06-2008, 04:39 AM

fucking post of the day right here. make that post of the week for me :P

:yup: ....... Was it Good for you too? :smoke:

deathking81
07-06-2008, 05:11 AM
lets hope you didn't get banned from iTS

dvnaruto
07-06-2008, 05:18 AM

jaja

killercam101
07-06-2008, 05:21 AM

wow no need to name drop that site,but thanks anyways MOAR drama!:lol:

On another note I just saw "too late" but seriously..you have Buffy the vampire slayer/ x-files mythology..you can't tell anyone you haven't done it all..chin up big guy!

iamKy666
07-06-2008, 05:24 AM
This is fucking ridiculous!
Nowdays all trackers offer +/- the same things...so i think is mistake to beg them not to ban your accounts.
For the history only,what have you done?
Evil guy from staff started to chase you or you cheat?

integral
07-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Saying all trackers offer the same things is pretty naive.

Green Goblin
07-06-2008, 05:35 AM

lets all hope they do ban his ass.:D

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Oh guyz it is soo cute of you to miss me :P
Here is my opinion
First, Stoi is a great owner:drunk:
Second, a story wont make a difference if staff already made its decision...Yesterday i went to irc asking what about my disabled account, and they tell me i had a second account :fist: even though, i know i didnt have any second account, they blamed me... I tried to explain why this might have happened...My friend had an account there 450 gb buffer... Anyway i went there to ask about his account since he didnt know how to contact themm yeah that is right irc system sucks. Anyway at least the one in the irc server pretended to hear me out...I have a few suggestions

1)If you are banned or disabled, go talk to them, be honest, but dont think honesty will work
2)even if you are blamed for the wrong doings, admit them, and promise that you wont do it again, you usually dont actually... In my first time with the private tracker called ipt i guess, i ratio cheated honestly, but it was because i was naive and young and my friends suggested that i shall use it :S i was reallly stupid really really stupid anyway. I told them the issue, but they didnt even hear me out and banned me from the site for a while, though i got my message immediately, they didnt bother to answer, anyway sometimes what you are looking for is a guarentee that your inviter wont be harmed i begged for it omg :S

For the morning that is about it... Some tracker owners are really wise like stoi but some arent unfortunately

btw naruto rocks on your avatar i shall pick itachi for the avatar :drunk:

iamKy666
07-06-2008, 05:48 AM
Saying all trackers offer the same things is pretty naive.

Sorry lad,but is not naive.
We are talking about 2008,not about 2006.
And btw i used ''+/-'' same which is quite different from same.

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 05:51 AM
it is pretty naive actually, ok there are duplicates of certain sites, not all trackers has such a big music archive as wafffles or what... or not all trackers have game archive as bcg... So not all of them are similar, but some are very similar

killercam101
07-06-2008, 05:51 AM
I don't even think its even about what they offer anymore as much as it is about exclusiveness ..in 2008 not 2006

Funkin'
07-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Wow. So what...you've lost four sites already, just because you had to cheat on one?

Please, keep us updated on how many more you lose.

Xhester
07-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Well. I know this guy, Im sure he is not a cheater, he have a seedbox. I don't really know why are all trackers baning him. He is a very good person and I know he has never cheated. He is a mod in a important Mexican Forum about TV series and He has been using a seedbox for a long time.

Im sure he don't deserve to loose all his accounts.

stoi
07-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Frig sake, OK.

He admited to a staff member that he did cheat, after he got caught, and he cheated on all of his torrents from that tracker.

He may have never cheated on BCG or any of his other sites that he was on, but he did cheat on this one he got caught on.

Now if you think this is harsh, i dont agree, it happens a lot, with cheaters and traders, but just because they never post on a public forum like this, everyone thinks it never happens.

Alco23
07-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Self pwned!

Adding stupidity on top of a stupid mistake. Blaming staff for your stupid act (cheating) doesn't make you look good. Denying it on a public forum after you've admitted to cheating privately makes you look even worse.

Staff DO talk to other staff you know ;)...

DKre8ive1
07-06-2008, 06:40 AM
And its not like it has not been stated before by staff that cheat or account trade on one site that does not condone this kind of thing then be ready to loose a whole bunch of sites if you get caught.

At the end of the day its up to the user to make the right choice.

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 06:42 AM
In someones signature, it is said that forgiving is divine dunno whose signature it was... But as far as i am concerned, It wouldnt hurt to forgive but then again, if you forgive someone for his crime, you gotta forgive all others, This wouldnt be fair to others, but Who says that there is the notion of equality among members on the trackers as well as in the world? since some people brag about the fact that they have connections and via this connection they might help certain people pardoned for their crimes and so forth... For there already is inequality, it wouldnt hurt to help him out privately

for the punishment, an exile for a while maybe one month shall be more than enough for him but the decision is up to staff...

yevgeny
07-06-2008, 06:50 AM
you did the wrong thing dude, but i feel a bit sorry for ya. even though you broke the rules clearly it can all seem harsh still. hope things get sorted for you dude.

killercam101
07-06-2008, 06:50 AM
bilkenter:exile:fear:...do you ever re read the crap you write?

stoi
07-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Ok i know you said some nice things about me previously (which doesnt normally happen and i was taken aback lol) but this isnt the first time you have mentioned giving your upload to someone else that cant upload.

as i run a games tracker i will use a game as an analogy.

Person starts a game, cant get past the 1st lvl, finds it to hard, you come along and complete it for them, they then tell all their friends that they completed the game, infront of you.

Or

Person starts a game, cant do the 1st level, uses action replay to cheat, and completes the game with cheating.

IMO both are wrong.

the person should start off on easy, and try his damndest to complete it, if he cant even complete the 1st level on easy, he should just give up.

or in the tracker world.

he should manage his torrents better when he first signs up, only download small things with a few leechers on them, and then once he has got used to the way the tracker works, then move up the ranks to the harder level, bigger torrents. and if he still cant do it, delete his account and never go back.

Not cheat, this is the biggest cardinal sin you can do on a private tracker, even worse than trading, cheating is an instant ban, no comebacks at all, you dont even get a PM usually.

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 06:52 AM
ahaha yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

DKre8ive1
07-06-2008, 07:00 AM
@bikenter
Please start your own site so you can ban cheaters or put them in exile as you say and then let them join in again so they can just go an cheat again and see how it works out.

@everyone
Its called File sharing for a reason and not File taking. ;)

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 07:13 AM
i ratio cheated honestly

good to know.

/me takes some notes:

bilkenter:

-has "buffer" tattooed on his butt
-honest ratio cheater
-thinks he knows a lot and posts a lot
-banned from several sites for trading, dupe accounts and cheating
-is going to claim to have stopped trading and cheating forever soon
:book:
conclusion: excellent prospective invitee, keep in mind for future invites

on topic:

dear traders, cheaters and "great giveaway" account donors,

global bans are a myth created by tracker staff and anti-traders. the original poster is obviously lying. nobody will catch you, because we all know that you are smarter than any staff and too cool for school. people who respect tracker rules are all gay ass kissers. please don't panic and concentrate on your next trade and how to buffer that next account. do not stop trading or cheating, you'll never get caught. you know how trackers work and how to hide, they don't.
dvnaruto was tortured by mean tracker staff (led by bitmetv) in a dark cellar in order to spread this ridiculous rumors about getting banned from several trackers.
you are safe. everything is fine.

there's no such thing called global ban. everything is a scare tactic. propaganda made up by those non-trading wimps. :shifty:

lostdemon
07-06-2008, 07:25 AM

That was my favorite part. :lol:

1000possibleclaws
07-06-2008, 07:32 AM

That was my favorite part. :lol:

that was my take on Raban's earlier post, but apparently Bilkenster missed the sarcasm

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 07:33 AM
yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

i get it, if he cannot fulfill the requirements, then he is not fit for community since trackers are a place in which you leech when you seed mostly... it is mutual, also this guy has broken the contract when he signed up for the tracker. He is definitely to be punished, but is banning the right way?

Let me give an example of what i did...
even if someone makes a mistake, a bad one, he or she can still find the right way to do it. I will give 2 experience i had with 2 torrent trackers now. First of all, I did cheat on iptorrents once, they banned me and so forth, But at that time, i didnt even know seedbox has existed, after i learned about it, i got seedbox, now most of my accounts have 1 tb buffer except waffles and so forth they are hard to seed :) There is no reason, why he or she cannot be the same. He or She can definitely change the way he has behaved.

Secondly, i said earlier that my account got disabled on what.cd, they accused me of having 2 accounts at once, i went to irc told them about my situation, i was just asking for the reason behind the ban on my friends account, and i guess they thought that i have another account. I admit, i at first said i was the account owner, then changed the way i did behave immediately it was like this..
My account got disabled can i learn the reason?
Then i said, anyway to be honest it is not my account, it is my friends
When i asked him about whether i can rejoin or not, he said no not even with an invite, Now i am asking, is it really logical to punish someone forever? This is why, i am against banning, since i have been in the same way he is right now...
Long Term Damages of Ban
Also when you think about the long-term damage of what some tracker does, They ban him , then some of them inform it to another trackers in which person is banned 2. This way, he both loses confident in his abilities as well as his credibility, his beliefs and his word. Also some tracker forces you to be self-indulgent. Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do, i got punished cuz i wanted to help others get tl trackers, then again i got punished just because i wanted to help my friend. Also an example of long term effects might be my other friend, when my account at sct got banned because of trading, i asked him to talk to the staff since i had no idea of this site anyway. He said, he cannot since the staff is too tough there. Now you see how helpful people get because of attitudes of certain trackers. I dont blame them, it is definitely not an easy task to run a torrent tracker, but it is in their power to be much more flexible.

@polar bear, if i am to be banned for what i believe, then so be it m8, it is one tracker not the end of the world
@other guy, wait for it dude, i hope i will open my own tracker in the years to come, now in the process of archiving

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 07:38 AM

sorry, i almost forgot. sometimes there are comments on fst, that really make me laugh. this was one of them. thanks for that raban. :happy:

lostdemon
07-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Bilkenter I've seen you (TRY) and debate with just about everyone and most of if not every time you end up looking stupid. I think you should just quit while your behind.

1000possibleclaws
07-06-2008, 07:45 AM
yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

i get it, if he cannot fulfill the requirements, then he is not fit for community since trackers are a place in which you leech when you seed mostly... it is mutual, also this guy has broken the contract when he signed up for the tracker. He is definitely to be punished, but is banning the right way?

Let me give an example of what i did...
even if someone makes a mistake, a bad one, he or she can still find the right way to do it. I will give 2 experience i had with 2 torrent trackers now. First of all, I did cheat on iptorrents once, they banned me and so forth, But at that time, i didnt even know seedbox has existed, after i learned about it, i got seedbox, now most of my accounts have 1 tb buffer except waffles and so forth they are hard to seed :) There is no reason, why he or she cannot be the same. He or She can definitely change the way he has behaved.

Secondly, i said earlier that my account got disabled on what.cd, they accused me of having 2 accounts at once, i went to irc told them about my situation, i was just asking for the reason behind the ban on my friends account, and i guess they thought that i have another account. I admit, i at first said i was the account owner, then changed the way i did behave immediately it was like this..
My account got disabled can i learn the reason?
Then i said, anyway to be honest it is not my account, it is my friends
When i asked him about whether i can rejoin or not, he said no not even with an invite, Now i am asking, is it really logical to punish someone forever? This is why, i am against banning, since i have been in the same way he is right now...
Long Term Damages of Ban
Also when you think about the long-term damage of what some tracker does, They ban him , then some of them inform it to another trackers in which person is banned 2. This way, he both loses confident in his abilities as well as his credibility, his beliefs and his word. Also some tracker forces you to be self-indulgent. Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do, i got punished cuz i wanted to help others get tl trackers, then again i got punished just because i wanted to help my friend. Also an example of long term effects might be my other friend, when my account at sct got banned because of trading, i asked him to talk to the staff since i had no idea of this site anyway. He said, he cannot since the staff is too tough there. Now you see how helpful people get because of attitudes of certain trackers. I dont blame them, it is definitely not an easy task to run a torrent tracker, but it is in their power to be much more flexible.

@polar bear, if i am to be banned for what i believe, then so be it m8, it is one tracker not the end of the world
@other guy, wait for it dude, i hope i will open my own tracker in the years to come, now in the process of archiving

(QFT)

bilkman, you are only digging yourself into a deeper hole. I'll refrain from commenting as I hate to be the one spamming, but I'm sure there are dozens of others ready to point out how ridiculous this post it.,. I suggest you lay low for awhile, and then secretly change your name like zaa did :P

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Bilkenter I've seen you (TRY) and debate with just about everyone and most of if not every time you end up looking stupid. I think you should just quit while your behind.
Just because majority says this is the right thing to do doesnt mean that it is right....Also if you look into history, you may easily see how great minds has been treated at first not that i am impying i am great or smt...

edit: also, i get what some people are trying to do, using their reputation to silence those who doesnt share their opinions on the matter...

deadalive1
07-06-2008, 07:52 AM
When you trade an account (or invite) and get caught. You can't bitch about why it was banned or disabled. You also (from just being around the FST forums) can expect the owner or staff of that site to inform other owners/staff of other sites (most know each other) of the user involved in the said trade attempt (I'm sure their IP Addy as well).
So conclusion....DON'T TRADE....YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!

stoi
07-06-2008, 07:56 AM
well i going to bed soon, but 2 points he brings up.

he cheated because he didnt know about Seedboxes.

hmm ive used a seedbox once in my life, and i have never cheated my ratio (even though i am in a prime position to do so). I do not get any bonuses to the SP mod we have. not even if i put money into the tracker, i will never be a donor, so i wont get the bonus.

when i first started, i was on 13KBs upload, on a 500mhz crappy laptop with an 11 gig hdd.

I ran a tracker on there, and was the first to get games onto suprnova at the time, and i was uploading constantly, i was also unraring and transfering the ISO to my XBOX as well at the same time.

so my attitude is, if i can do that, then anyone can, you dont need a seedbox to survive on a private tracker, and if you do, its because of the seedboxes that you do (for every seedbox user that uploads to a 3 ratio, thats 3 others that cant get to a 1 * that by 100 seedboxes uploading 10* the ratio, then thats 1000 downloaders that cant get to a 1 ratio) hence the SP Mod on BCG.

the other point is.

Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do.

we are not fortune tellers, you cheat we ban, end of story.

You make a top 10 tracker (and i dont mean in the rarity levels either, i mean in the grand scheme of trackers) and open the doors, you will be banning whole bloody countries never mind individual users. just because of the amount of cheaters that come through.

its really funny, we are open even though its hard to get in, we have ppl coming into our IRC saying they have been trying for days/weeks/months to get an account. but yet the same cheaters/traders/dupe account scum, seem to get in very easy, i cant quite understand that one, this was meant to keep those out lol

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 07:58 AM
http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08270/wow807.gif (http://xs.to) great success! can i prejoin? plzzzzzzz!

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 08:00 AM
yeah sure why not :) but has a long way before i open it, i gotta buy the ultimate pc first, 10 tb hd :S dell xps rocks :D

also: before i start tracking i need to learn about laws regarding issue too how much risk i will take and so forth

Artemis
07-06-2008, 08:08 AM
For bilkenter, in this little cyber world we can only take people for their actions and posts, this is how members are measured in torrentland and the only real punishment that is going to have any effect on cheating/invite selling/trading is the threat of a ban, and in the case of the staff network, if the case warrants it a global ban. Exiling someone is like a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket - you've been naughty don't do it again...... It is a ridiculous punishment for breaking the rules. You forget, we as members are 'guests' of a group of people who created a torrent tracker. All they ask in return for membership is that you be a productive part of the community and follow the rules of membership, but even this is too much for some those who believe they have the right to do whatever they wish.
If you truly wish to create your own tracker I wish you luck with the sheer frustration of having a cheating & hit & run extravaganza because the infractions are met with exile, you won't have any active members in a month they will all be exiled waiting to return for round 2 :blink:

As for the OP, nobody has mentioned yet that the tard has put up a screenshot which includes the IP address for his seedbox, this wins my own personal prize for the most speshal act of the day :naughty:
way to go dumbass !

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 08:18 AM
yeah sure why not :) but has a long way before i open it, i gotta buy the ultimate pc first, 10 tb hd :S dell xps rocks :D

i have a decent computer, that shouldn't be a problem. take a look here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-i-just-bought-new-computer-post2614855/postcount1

money isn't a problem either, i'm ritch bitch ... we can host it in liechtenstein.

so when do we start? i'm all exited now. i was looking for an experienced torrenter to start a tracker with for a long time. you just seem to be the perfect guy.

can you do the coding? i'm sure you can, right?

let's meet on msn to go through the details.

we might call the tracker

tehexile

what do you think?

lostdemon
07-06-2008, 08:23 AM
tehexile Very catchy name

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 08:25 AM
allright. enough bullshit posting for today. i'm going to have breakfast now ....

maverick_andy
07-06-2008, 08:27 AM

also: before i start tracking i need to learn about laws regarding issue too how much risk i will take and so forth

I will do the cheating on your tracker first:D:naughty:.

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 08:31 AM
i was thinking of this machine....

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=dxcwor2&c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&kc=productdetails~xpsdt_730
but i am allowed to buy up to 15000 dollar so it is half now, but i would luv to learn where you got that machine of yours, searched for a while but couldnt find anything except dell...

As i said, i need to learn a lot of things also i need to finish the univercity before i start any tracker dont take them as excuses lets do it indeed, but u gotta wait a little at least 4 5 years then we gonna be ThX

1000possibleclaws
07-06-2008, 08:33 AM
exilethe.net except ETN already exists.... aw shit did i just say that :O

TP635
07-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Do you guys actually read bik****r posts? I put him in Ignore, but still get forced to see his posts cos you guys keep quoting him .:frusty:

maverick_andy
07-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Do you guys actually read bik****r posts? I put him in Ignore, but still get forced to see his posts cos you guys keep quoting him .:frusty:
:lol:me too:shutup:

lostdemon
07-06-2008, 08:50 AM
As i said, i need to learn a lot of things also i need to finish the univercity before i start any tracker dont take them as excuses lets do it indeed, but u gotta wait a little at least 4 5 years then we gonna be ThX

Dude Polarbear was being sarcastic you should go and look at tehexile invite giveaway in the invites section. :lol::lol::lol:

bilkenter
07-06-2008, 08:51 AM
yeah i know :D i was being sarcastic 2 :D it is too obvious to see it m8 but thanks :D

:lol:me too:shutup:
werent ya the guy who asked for rapidshare a couple of days ago?

Now you ignore me, thanks m8 your friendship is very much appreciated

bblogs
07-06-2008, 09:01 AM
I put him in Ignore

aww forgot you could do that...

/ignoring

mrnobody
07-06-2008, 12:40 PM
i miss thumbs down button :s

Polarbear
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM

have you noticed the new ftn sign in page?

CraigT92
07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Sorry but why would different staff from different sites say your a cheater I could maybe belive it if you got banned from 1 site

Cradle
07-06-2008, 01:27 PM
I think he only cheated on one site, but the tracker's staff told a bunch of other tracker's staffs and they mass banned his IP. I think.

It would be interesting to know which site he cheated on, and which tracker staffs work together in these sorts of situations.

Nemrod
07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Cheated once, thatīs more than enough.
And yes, I totally agree with being blacklisted and banned from all known trackers and those that still donīt exist, even from RapidShare and FST as well.
IFand only if he did really cheated and that can be proved.
But stoi said he had admitted it, in that case... no mercy.

mrnobody
07-06-2008, 03:24 PM

have you noticed the new ftn sign in page?

yes ;)

SgtMajor
07-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Quality fred, best laugh in ages :P

Thanks for brightening my somewhat so far dull day :D