PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tree Friends Vols 1-3 DVD-R

Ghostbusters
07-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey people, I'm stuck again this time looking for "Happy Tree Friends" Vols 1-3 on DVD-R (I can find the usual transcodes but not the .vob files), The only place I can find them listed is on TPB but have no seeders or leechers.

I've checked the usual bittorrent sites with no luck, anyone got any ideas.

The Happy Tree Friends is an adult animation series in case you were wondering it's lolol

markupmaster
07-06-2008, 04:28 PM
If you can't find them on torrents,look on RapidShare or UseNet.

Ghostbusters
07-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks dude but I couldn't find them on RS this time either & don't have any usenet access.

Hopefully someone here has the files and might upload them somewhere for me if I ask nicely... :)

randall
07-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I have the volume 1 dvd, which I can upload onto a tracker if you like? I have pretty slow upload though (about 40 kb/sec) so it might take a while.

maxitout
07-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey man, I have found a site that has valid Rapidshare links.
Also checked the links.

Check that link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope I could help.

Ghostbusters
07-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey man, I have found a site that has valid Rapidshare links.
Also checked the links.

Check that link:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope I could help.

Hi mate thanks for the links I noticed them on another forum but these are xvids, nice to discover there is 4 seasons though not 3.

I have the volume 1 dvd, which I can upload onto a tracker if you like? I have pretty slow upload though (about 40 kb/sec) so it might take a while.

Guffy I'd appreciate that, just pick a tracker and let me know...

randall
07-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Are you on TheDVDClub Ghostbusters?

Ghostbusters
07-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah

*edit* Actually do you have P*N we need DVD-R's there

Polarbear
07-07-2008, 03:07 AM
Hey people, I'm stuck again this time looking for "Happy Tree Friends" Vols 1-3 on DVD-R (I can find the usual transcodes but not the .vob files), The only place I can find them listed is on TPB but have no seeders or leechers.

The Happy Tree Friends is an adult animation series in case you were wondering it's lolol

there's an offer Happy.Tree.Friends.1-3.NTSC.DVDR on sdbits. it needs 15 votes to get uploaded and already has 14. should be up shortly.

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 03:12 AM

there's an offer Happy.Tree.Friends.1-3.NTSC.DVDR on sdbits. it needs 15 votes to get uploaded and already has 14. should be up shortly.

Just added my vote ;)

randall
07-07-2008, 05:47 AM
I'm not on ptn I'm afraid ghostbusters (unless some kind soul wants to invite me to help you out? :P)

Let me know whether you get it from SDbits, if not then I'll up the first series for you.

Ghostbusters
07-07-2008, 06:29 AM
I'm not on ptn I'm afraid ghostbusters (unless some kind soul wants to invite me to help you out? :P)

Let me know whether you get it from SDbits, if not then I'll up the first series for you.

Ok cool, thx buddy

Just added my vote ;)

16 votes now, good stuff people...

SgtMajor
07-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Ok cool, thx buddy

Just added my vote ;)

16 votes now, good stuff people...

The Torrent "Happy Tree Friends 1-3 NTSC DVDR" has been uploaded :cool:

Aliyans
07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
its there on SDbits..now

Ghostbusters
07-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Cheers for the heads up guy's and thanks to anyone who clicked that little vote button on SDBits.

I'm starting to like this place :)

maxitout
07-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi mate thanks for the links I noticed them on another forum but these are xvids, nice to discover there is 4 seasons though not 3.

Guffy I'd appreciate that, just pick a tracker and let me know...

Sorry man - am kinda ashamed I didn't read that "DVD-R" you mentioned.
Sorry :)

Gotta get my glasses next time :)