PDA

View Full Version : Apparently the new BS tracker is going up...

fsephie
07-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Or one of them, atleast...

http://www.atkkierratys.com/stonesonexodus/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=68 (registration required, but it's just the broken stones exodus forum)

Not too sure how legitimate this is, considering it's not that well publicized and how awkward it all seems. Gut on this one is a pass for right now.

maverick_andy
07-07-2008, 01:31 PM

http://www.atkkierratys.com/stonesonexodus/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=68 (registration required, but it's just the broken stones exodus forum)

Not too sure how legitimate this is, considering it's not that well publicized and how awkward it all seems. Gut on this one is a pass for right now.
:huh: bilkenter:D is mod of that site:shifty:

fsephie
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
So should I be under the assumption that's a bad thing? I don't have much time to come here.

Cabalo
07-07-2008, 05:59 PM
if bilkenter is a mod there, don't waste your time register there. honest.

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 06:11 PM

I agree

robotpirate
07-07-2008, 07:09 PM
might be a trap.

ConkiZz
07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Haha, with bilkenter in staff it can't be good :P
And might be a trap.. u never know..

OmaRin0
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Haha, with bilkenter in staff it can't be good :P
And might be a trap.. u never know..

might be a trap.

if bilkenter is a mod there, don't waste your time register there. honest.

:huh: bilkenter:D is mod of that site:shifty:

And why is that?

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
why not? i dont care what some people say actually, you cant be loved by all people... This is the truth, there will always be people who like to badmouth others out of experience or smt... so let them be...Good job guyz, maverick, dont forget you are my assitant on the site, so dont try to hide yourself

killercam101
07-07-2008, 09:36 PM
broken stones exodus forum - tehexile and you thought polarbear was joking....most active user there is mikiechan*

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Nope i didnt, actually i didnt care what he or she said... i still dont... What does that have to do with me anyway? i have more pressing matters right now

respawn40
07-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Bilkenter frightens me =/ He always says "smt" instead of "something". Which also frightens me.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 01:19 AM
something, and it is good to be afraid :D be prepared for the boogey man :kanpai: :kanpai:

unstablesub
07-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Go ahead, mock my charity and free work for the sake of the community.

I know the appearance is - plain and simply - shit, especially when comparing to the glory of BS, but it's my first forum I've ever set up which is actually in use. And it's not too old either, so it lacks pretty much all of the fine-tuning.

If you think things could be better in some way, you better tell it directly to the head, instead of mutter about it behind the back.

Also, registering to the forum is going to invite-based, so if you haven't registered, you're out.

"This forum's purpose will be a "step-back"-place, if something unpleasant happens for the tracker. With unpleasant I mean things like what happened to BS, or mere (extended) offline. People can continue here in times of need, and current staff can report thru this forum. Heck, you can keep up the talk here even now regardless the new tracker!"

dunson
07-15-2008, 02:59 PM
VN ftw

CraigT92
07-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Since brokenstones is gone I think this site was a great idea well done bilkenter and maverick and all the staff at that tracker :D

bilkenter
07-15-2008, 08:48 PM
You are welcome my friend