PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TorrentLeech invite.

miEtus
07-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi.I'm looking for TorrentLeech invite.

h1ronakamura
07-07-2008, 02:09 PM
nice to know man, but i don't think anybody will invite u, look u joined fst in SEP2006 and have 15 posts omfg, doesn't look very good, secondly u don't show any proofs any speed tests man i wish u GL but i seriously doubt u will get one

dcliffnotes
07-07-2008, 02:25 PM
put some ratio proofs and a speedtest to better your chances. btw, i think invites are there are only given to vip and some pu. good luck

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 02:28 PM
yeah they are, but i dont think, nobody would give them away at least here. so better get friends first, then you can ask for tl...

dcliffnotes
07-07-2008, 02:53 PM
yeah they are, but i dont think, nobody would give them away at least here. so better get friends first, then you can ask for tl...

yup your right, make some friends. btw, kingrob is always on the patrol.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 03:02 PM
:D yeah he is :D

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM

There's a huge difference in posting a request for an invite, and posting a GA of invites, one is not allowed and one is allowed, so stop jumping in where you are not welcome and stop posting misleading crap where you don't know what you are talking about.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM

There's a huge difference in posting a request for an invite, and posting a GA of invites, one is not allowed and one is allowed, so stop jumping in where you are not welcome and stop posting misleading crap where you don't know what you are talking about.

When i asked TL staff about requests and so forth... They said, fulfilling even request are forbidden to do to on torrent tracker sharing forums. According to what they said, the only way to invite someone to get friends first, then later on if they ask for invites, you might spare them some, if your friendship depends on the invite itself, you risk getting banned or warned... This is what i heard.

Source: AnimeServ, and steve20 (later one may not be true smt like s....)

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
And who's to say one of his friends is not reading his request and who can then fulfil his request quietly via pm?

What happens officially, and what happens quietly is of no concern to you.

You need to learn when to stfu and when to stay out of every freakin thread, just because you got burned doesn't make you the resident expert with a box of matches ready to burn everybody else.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 03:24 PM
So you think, he has friends here? if he has, why ask here? come on dude admit it i got ya. All i am trying to do is to help those who will help this guy... I dont want them to lose their invites as i did... Is this really bad? You rather prefer people getting their invites removen just like mine? If there was someone, who would tell me the same, i wouldnt lose my invites at all. I am not trying to burn anyone... I want this guy to have tl invite as much as you do. But i dont want others to be punished because of their generosity...

edit: Quit making this offtopic also if u have anything to say to me, say it on pm i would be happy to hear your argument

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Do you actually know he doesn't have friends here for a fact?

He could be making them very friends aware he is looking for somewhere specific, and if them friends want to fulfil that request, that is up to them, not you to keep interrupting and putting your nose in where it is not required nor wanted.

If I see a request from one of my friends, I will fire them a PM and sort it out, I do not do things in public, and I didn't know they were looking for that site, so I will help them out without fuss or making an issue of it in the thread.

So, you are not helping, just hindering, and your hindererence is not welcome.

If you do a public GA to any tom dick or harry, then that is a different matter and you deserve everything you get if they catch you.

Once again, stop posting in every thread your opinion, it isn't welcome nor is it factual.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Do you actually know he doesn't have friends here for a fact?

He could be making them very friends aware he is looking for somewhere specific, and if them friends want to fulfil that request, that is up to them, not you to keep interrupting and putting your nose in where it is not required nor wanted.

If I see a request from one of my friends, I will fire them a PM and sort it out, I do not do things in public, and I didn't know they were looking for that site, so I will help them out without fuss or making an issue of it in the thread.

So, you are not helping, just hindering, and your hindererence is not welcome.

If you do a public GA to any tom dick or harry, then that is a different matter and you deserve everything you get if they catch you.

Once again, stop posting in every thread your opinion, it isn't welcome nor is it factual.

kamon dude, if u have friends, you wouldnt ask here, would you? there is smt called msn or pm? Also it is not up to you to say whether it is welcome or not, it is up to topic starter... Lets wait and see whether he has friends who can help them here... Lets wait for his answer. Then we will sort this out.

Edit: also he has 15 posts, shall i look into his posts whether he got any friend or not?

Never mind, i hope he or she gets it, No matter what, you wont accept you are at fault here so forget i even wrote those

Now on the irc, talking to Mlapaglia...
Here is the convo to shut you up

bilkenter: is it forbidden to fullfill a request to tl invite on torrent tracker forums?
DAforce2000 :YES
Daforce2000: told you a few times, that is why you lost your invites
Daforce2000: The only legit way toto use TL invites to give them to your real friends
DAforce2000: any trading give aways, online forums etc will get your invites removed or account banned

If you dont have any idea Sergeant, Dont ever talk dude....

If you need proof of this convo, go talk to daforce2000

Also you are driving me crazy

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 03:59 PM
You do not know for a fact who his friends are, and who can invite him quietly via PM, and if a total stranger does want to invite him, it is none of your concern, it is between his inviter and him and the tracker, just stfu and leave them alone.

I make requests here if I am looking for something, so your premise of no-one should make a request here if they have friends is a false one, I would expect one of my freinds to fill my request, wouldn't you?

Once again you prove you are just still a total novice here when it comes to how things work, no matter how much you go running to tracker staff, officially of course they would say that wouldn't they, you would expect them to say nothing else but that, you just prove how clueless you still are each & every time you post. Learn the difference between requests & giveaways will yer??

Carry on digging that hole, I'll get you a bigger shovel if you want.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 04:03 PM
yeah yeah yeah, so you luv to go behind trackers, i am sure you are on great trackers like ftn and such with this attitude of yours... You always boast that you know what torrenting is how it works and so forth... Also no i wouldnt if i know that inviter might risk his account to be banned or smt....I definitely wouldnt ask for such a kindness or sacrifice

You know what i think? You are someone who likes to inform people to tracker to get their approval to get into certain trackers... You just want people to help him out and risk their accounts to be banned or invited to be removed... I really want to help him out, but not at the expense of someones account or smt... I now see how selfish you are dude. You just think, as long as i get into ftn or whatever, it doesnt matter what happens to others...No wonder you havent made any give away here... You urge people to do it because you damn know they can be punished... Anyway if you are the ideal torrenter who violates rules behind trackers, i have nothing further to talk with ya... Good luck to the poster

100%
07-07-2008, 04:11 PM
http://www.funmunch.com/graphics/friendship/graphics/friendship_7.gif

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Only yesterday I invited people to TL & SCT from members here who I have gotten to know and I saw they were looking for an invite to them trackers, if they make themselves known that is up to them I will not name them publicly.

And go and check who did an officially sanctioned FTN giveaway for christmas just gone, over 20 people got into FTN via that thread. All my FTN invites (double figures) have gone to members from here who I can class as my friends.

I have also ensured FSC has been made aware of some good & deserving members from here, those who get involved and are courteous and helpful will always be remembered for their actions & deeds and will get noticed for them reasons.

What I want is good members for trackers, and making a request can and should always be encouraged, making requests is not breaking any rules as they are not members of that tracker yet to have to abide by them rules. Doing giveaway threads is breaking the rules, as you are by definition a member of that tracker, subtle difference there I know but I doubt you will understand that.

So when I say you are clueless and know nothing, that is exactly what I mean, clear?

whiteboy
07-07-2008, 04:26 PM
yeah yeah yeah, so you luv to go behind trackers, i am sure you are on great trackers like ftn and such with this attitude of yours... You always boast that you know what torrenting is how it works and so forth... Also no i wouldnt if i know that inviter might risk his account to be banned or smt....I definitely wouldnt ask for such a kindness or sacrifice

You know what i think? You are someone who likes to inform people to tracker to get their approval to get into certain trackers... You just want people to help him out and risk their accounts to be banned or invited to be removed... I really want to help him out, but not at the expense of someones account or smt... I now see how selfish you are dude. You just think, as long as i get into ftn or whatever, it doesnt matter what happens to others...No wonder you havent made any give away here... You urge people to do it because you damn know they can be punished... Anyway if you are the ideal torrenter who violates rules behind trackers, i have nothing further to talk with ya... Good luck to the poster
You really are looking stupid dude. I have a low post count but know plenty of people here from other sites that would give me any invite without question. So if I want to make a request because I dont want to try and remember every single person I know. And then go pm them all individually. Whats wrong with that? Nothing.

You are obviously the noob here who got his invites taken away. Why do you keep going to staff members anyway? Of course they are going to say that gimme a freakin break.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Only yesterday I invited people to TL & SCT from members here who I have gotten to know and I saw they were looking for an invite to them trackers, if they make themselves known that is up to them I will not name them publicly.

And go and check who did an officially sanctioned FTN giveaway for christmas just gone, over 20 people got into FTN via that thread. All my FTN invites (double figures) have gone to members from here who I can class as my friends.

I have also ensured FSC has been made aware of some good & deserving members from here, those who get involved and are courteous and helpful will always be remembered for their actions & deeds and will get noticed for them reasons.

What I want is good members for trackers, and making a request can and should always be encouraged, making requests is not breaking any rules as they are not members of that tracker yet to have to abide by them rules. Doing giveaway threads is breaking the rules, as you are by definition a member of that tracker, subtle difference there I know but I doubt you will understand that.

So when I say you are clueless and know nothing, that is exactly what I mean, clear?

I was wrong at one thing, let me say it, then i will move to the points that you mentioned. Just because you haven’t got any rep doesn’t mean that you haven’t made any give away or such kind actions.
Now your points, it doesn’t matter to me how much you invited people or how much you helped others. I am not against Making requests... All i am saying, making request for certain trackers may harm inviters. But in tl, it is against to the rules of that community as you saw the conversation between daforce2000 and me, and if you do help them for the request, you will get punished just like i was punished. You suggest that i do it behind tracker on your previous posts. You also say i recruit people from this community to ftn and such... I am definitely sure that those people who have trusted you are very wrong about that if you suggest, people should go behind them, i just violated the rules obviously and here, and got punished. If i understood what you said, if you are a member on certain tracker and do violate the rules, you can get away with it if you do it covertly... You are such a joke man. Now i started doubting about the ftn or fsc quality thanks to you.

AT white boy, i really wonder whether you would say it or not if he hasnt said, he was recruiting people for ftn, i wish he hasnt said it
Also quit calling people noobs and so forth, if being pro is all about getting away with what you did, then we both have wrong ideas about who is noob or pro

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
When you have been here in the invites section for longer than the 2 weeks you have been, you get to know and become friends with lots of members, including which members belong to which trackers and what they offer.

I can guarantee you the tracker staff, and most members here, know my username on the trackers, so to suggest I would break their rules is just plainly wrong and again proves just what nonsense you come out with just to embellish your posts.

You would do well, very well, to take a back seat for a month or so and just take your time to get to know that trackers are actually more than just a place to click a link from and seed it back 10 times over on your mega seedbox.

sokrates
07-07-2008, 05:14 PM
dont you want to continue this discussion via pm?..
and yeah even i know sgtmajors nick on torrent sites, so he doesnt do anything "covertly"^^ who cares about this p2l site anyways..
gl with the invite ;)

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
When you have been here in the invites section for longer than the 2 weeks you have been, you get to know and become friends with lots of members, including which members belong to which trackers and what they offer.

I can guarantee you the tracker staff, and most members here, know my username on the trackers, so to suggest I would break their rules is just plainly wrong and again proves just what nonsense you come out with just to embellish your posts.

You would do well, very well, to take a back seat for a month or so and just take your time to get to know that trackers are actually more than just a place to click a link from and seed it back 10 times over on your mega seedbox.
If you dont break their rules, then you use your connection on the trackers to get around the rules which apply to the certain people. The fact that you can give away 20 invites for ftn proves this very well. Well you still believe that i only click and download on trackers... To be honest, for some trackers you are right, i download and seed... Because there is no action on the forums or in the irc, the only place i think i am very active is on tl in which there are people including mods who actively participate in the forums like mlapaglia or animeserv or steve20 or wizball and so forth. Also i am not an extreme leecher at all, up to now, if i was to include all i downloaded for myself from torrents are around 50 70 gb... 5 day rapidshare right now, mostly i download from rapid. Why do i buffer highly? I buffer because i dont wanna face with any problems regarding my ratio in the future, also i dont wanna pay again for the seedbox for future needs, if i have it right now, i think it is quite logical to use it right now since in the future you may need it again... I am not just a leecher or selfish bastard who only thinks about himself if i was i wouldnt have given away my second seedbox for someone to buffer more than 600 gb, Who else would do that? The first time i asked someone to let me use his seedbox to see the speeds since my first seedbox wasnt good at all, he said i cannot even for half an hour... Dont gimme the look that i am just a leecher or selfish bastard who knows nothing about Torrent or such issues. Also i think rather than lecturing people about what to do or not, you shall think of your current position where you stand who you depend and so forth. For i am not dependent anyone for invites and so forth, but you definitely do since in order to give away 20 invites from ftn, you need to know someone, even hero class or donator gets 1 invite for 5 dolar, in short, you dont need to break the rules because you can go around them, but what about others who cannot?

This was my last post, no more good luck with invite

Also, there are lots of trackers in which i might get around the rules, but rules are rules, and they are to be applied everyone. As stoi said, even if he is the owner, he doesnt cheat with ratio... Also it is gross to use your connections to get around rules

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 05:25 PM
This was my last post, no more good luck with invite

That's about the best thing you ever said in this thread.

What you do, and the way you go about things and how you treat things in the short time you have been here is the wrong way and passes off the wrong impression to other members in how they should behave.

You need to back out of threads, learn to bite your tongue and leave posters and members alone to do what they want to do without your interference. What is right & wrong for you, is not the same for everybody else.

Also, there are lots of trackers in which i might get around the rules, but rules are rules, and they are to be applied everyone. As stoi said, even if he is the owner, he doesnt cheat with ratio... Also it is gross to use your connections to get around rules
[/COLOR][/B]

Any tracker staff, or staff here, will tell you that is far from the truth, again, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Anyone will tell you, what I am is straight to the point and what you see is what you get.

Polarbear
07-07-2008, 05:36 PM
This was my last post

forever? :w00t:

lostdemon
07-07-2008, 05:43 PM
This was my last post

forever? :w00t:

Would be the best thing to happen to this site besides the board being fixed. :lol::lol::lol:

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 05:50 PM

I would be one of these people, and again Thank you very much Sgt, much appreciated. I think the point of all this is bilkenter, you seem to mislead people on a lot of threads, you thread jump and often spam other fellow FST'ers threads. You got to remember what has applied to you does NOT necessarily apply to someone else. What happened to you was unfortunate but it also was predictable. Probably (and this is just a guess, no real fact behind it) your attitude had a lot to do with those invites being removed. If you present yourself on a pedestal someone will ALWAYS come along and knock you off.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I definitely see what is happening, you guyz seem like a kid waiting for his lolypop, damn i hate such people sorry to say it, but i definitely hate it. Yeah you are right, but if you can live with yourself knowing that you actually cheated or did smt wrong, good for you... Also it is such a shame to see that people would lick ... to get into ftn or such... In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy, here i think at least for me, first honour then tracker

Is there anyone who disapproves the approach sergeant is taking here? Saying that even if it is against rules (staff approved TL case) you can get around the rules via pm or in any other way... What is the difference between this or trading? i dont see much honestly... If there is anyone, i would be more than happy to meet with the guy no matter how much post or invite he has.. doesnt matter...

Polarbear
07-07-2008, 06:08 PM
In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy

in my neighbourhood there's a concept as well: first tell people to shut the fuck up and then whoop their asses if they don't.

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 06:14 PM
In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy

in my neighbourhood there's a concept as well: first tell people to shut the fuck up and then whoop their asses if they don't.

Apparently we live in the same neighborhood Polarbear :lol::P

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I definitely see what is happening, you guyz seem like a kid waiting for his lolypop, damn i hate such people sorry to say it, but i definitely hate it. Yeah you are right, but if you can live with yourself knowing that you actually cheated or did smt wrong, good for you... Also it is such a shame to see that people would lick ... to get into ftn or such... In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy, here i think at least for me, first honour then tracker

Is there anyone who disapproves the approach sergeant is taking here? Saying that even if it is against rules (staff approved TL case) you can get around the rules via pm or in any other way... What is the difference between this or trading? i dont see much honestly... If there is anyone, i would be more than happy to meet with the guy no matter how much post or invite he has.. doesnt matter...

If you do not belong to the tracker, then you cannot break any rules of that tracker, so anyone can request for any tracker they want to, FST is not just just for trading, read the rules here "ask for and get invites for trackers".

So if I make friends along the way, and we interact in one way or another, and I see they are looking for something, then I go out of my way to see if I can help them to get what they are looking for.

It seems your comprehension skills are severely lacking, not to mention your judgement skills.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
oh kamon... u definitely lack the same things that you say to me... I am not saying that requesting is forbidden, all i am saying is that, if you are a member of tl, if you try to fulfill this request on torrent tracker forums in which you dont know the guy at all, if you know why bother writing here? i would ask it on pm or msn... If u do fulfill this request for someone you dont know here, then it is forbidden:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

and in this case, this person that is poster has 15 posts which probably means that he most likely doesnt have any friends.... SGT either you dont get it at all, or you dont get it at all....i am sick of even discussing this now

Nemrod
07-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I read bilkenter opinions, and read them again and again and again, and I canīt still find what the hell he tries to show or prove or even what he tries to say.
In my town we call that type of speech something equivalent to bullshit.

eram
07-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi.I'm looking for TorrentLeech invite.

^everything just because of this :D

(...besides all the other posts of bilkenter)

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 06:30 PM
oh kamon... u definitely lack the same things that you say to me... I am not saying that requesting is forbidden, all i am saying is that, if you are a member of tl, if you try to fulfill this request on torrent tracker forums in which you dont know the guy at all, if you know why bother writing here? i would ask it on pm or msn... If u do fulfill this request for someone you dont know here, then it is forbidden:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

and in this case, this person that is poster has 15 posts which probably means that he most likely doesnt have any friends.... SGT either you dont get it at all, or you dont get it at all....i am sick of even discussing this now

Then you should not have posted in this thread, which is of no concern to you, what people do with their requests and their invites has no bearing on you, so stfu and stay out ok?

Leave it to MODs and tracker admins. not stupid 2 week FST members who know fuck all.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 06:36 PM
If we are to leave it tracker mods and so on, people might end up getting warned or invited removed for life... This is why, i wanted to help them... Never mind, it is no use to talk since you will never admit that you are wrong, you just use some arguments that are not relevant to the issue here... Also Nemrod, if you havent got the idea, i definitely have nothing further to discuss, i have seen how some people might be stubborn about their ideas even if they are wrong here

edit: Also just because people left it to the admin, my invites were removed, you or any other person could bother to say that m8 it might end up with warning or ban... But thanks to your non-interference policy, people get warned and such... Anyway, there are two admins or mods that i truly appreciate here... Stoi and Spooky whever he is admin... I revere Stoi because he is wise enough to know justice must apply to everyone, Spooky because he is wise enough to warn people before they trade or give away...

lostdemon
07-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Didn't he say earlier that it was his last post?
Annoying that he always wants to have the last word. Just stop posting
You bring all of this upon yourself

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Have we resorted to name-dropping now? Geez, this is redundant. Poor guy started a thread for an invite and it turned into the bilkenter show.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Dead alive, if someone could be hurt by the action that he takes, Wouldnt you bother to warn him? Would you let him get hurt just like Sergeant tries to do here?

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 06:48 PM
If we are to leave it tracker mods and so on, people might end up getting warned or invited removed for life... This is why, i wanted to help them... Never mind, it is no use to talk since you will never admit that you are wrong, you just use some arguments that are not relevant to the issue here... Also Nemrod, if you havent got the idea, i definitely have nothing further to discuss, i have seen how some people might be stubborn about their ideas even if they are wrong here

edit: Also just because people left it to the admin, my invites were removed, you or any other person could bother to say that m8 it might end up with warning or ban... But thanks to your non-interference policy, people get warned and such... Anyway, there are two admins or mods that i truly appreciate here... Stoi and Spooky whever he is admin... I revere Stoi because he is wise enough to know justice must apply to everyone, Spooky because he is wise enough to warn people before they trade or give away...

I will spell this out for you:

HE WASN'T DOING A FUCKING GIVEAWAY

So there was no need to interfere with his request, ffs, how many more times you thick idjut.

He made a request, he has been here 2 years, not 2 weeks like you, it is not against any rules to make a request, it is not against any rules for a friend or acquaintance to PM him discreetly and fill his request, no-one knows who his friends are except he himself, no matter how much you might speculate on how many posts etc etc constitute just how many friends he does have, just because he doesn't spam every thread with stupid posts doesn't mean to say he doesn't have friends or acquaintances.

If you see someone actually breaking the rules, then you may open your big mouth and politely mention that, but until they do that, just leave well alone.

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Dead alive, if someone could be hurt by the action that he takes, Wouldnt you bother to warn him? Would you let him get hurt just like Sergeant tries to do here?

First off, if someone is dumb enough to ask for something without researching other similar threads in the category they are seeking, well then...you get what you deserve.
Secondly, instead of publicly saying it like you did in this thread, all you had to do was PM or messenger the guy/girl and NONE of this BS would be happening.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 06:51 PM
How the hell am i supposed to know who the inviter will be? Guess? Second part,
For the first part, dont even need to answer go read the tl rules...

For SGT coming right now
http://i30.tinypic.com/20ie8g6.jpg
see his friends here hope you enjoy it mr wise

There must be hell of a friends there to help him out with tl invite via pm...If he had it, he wouldnt bother telling here, would you mr wise?
I cant imagine a person with friends to ask for an invite to bother requesting it here... The only way he would do that is if he is shy enough to ask for it... This might be because he is not close enough to ask for an invite from him ... And someone who isnt close enough to be called a friend wouldnt bother to invite him, otherwise, all other tl requests would be fulfilled with no time...

nvm i am sick of this, no point to prove that someone is right or wrong, ok live with your own truth, i will live with my own

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Mwuhahahahahahaha, you think a list on a forum in cyberspace is indicative of friends.

Get out more, get laid & get a life, hahahahahahaha, too funny for words.

deadalive1
07-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Mwuhahahahahahaha, you think a list on a forum in cyberspace is indicative of friends.

Get out more, get laid & get a life, hahahahahahaha, too funny for words.

Wait! you mean it isn't? :lol::P

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 07:03 PM
yeah yeah whatever, if it is not an indicative, why bother adding friends sergeant?
though you are right, it is not the sole indicative, but if he has other friends here, he would have asked them already...
also sorry for revealing your own, i guessed it wouldnt harm you in any way
http://i26.tinypic.com/210xcoi.jpg

yevgeny
07-07-2008, 07:03 PM
The OP simply requested TL. Bilkenter while alerting everyone that mentions TL may be noble of you there is really no need. It is up to the individual when he joins a tracker to read the faq and rules.

SgtMajor
07-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Because sometimes I turn my PMs off and leave them open to only friends & Admin/MODs, especially when doing certain giveaways, otherwise the PM box would be overflowing with offers & requests now wouldn't it?

You really are a clueless bellend.

Now off you run and go & play with your virtual friends and leave the real life stuff to the grown ups.

The OP simply requested TL. Bilkenter while alerting everyone that mentions TL may be noble of you there is really no need. It is up to the individual when he joins a tracker to read the faq and rules.

Simple, truthful & effective, only when he joins can he know the rules.