PDA

View Full Version : ITS req

xenix
07-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Hello, i am looking for a free ITS invite. The reason i want this tracker is that i have heard its a great tracker and i like the non ratio system because it makes the avarage users serious and trustable. Im an active member on many good trackers and can give proof of level 7 and even higher tracker levels to show that im serious. I am active and allways seed the stuff i download until i need to clear some space on my computer. I allways seed minimum 2 weeks but avarage seedtime for me is 12 weeks.

I hope someone will PM me and be willing to give me an invite for free. I have trackers/invites i dont need (level 5 and 6) and it will be nice giveaways from me here at FST just for making people just like happy like i will be if i get an ITS invite=)

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
as far as i know mate, its doesnt work with invitation system, its works with application system. One of the members shall refer you as an proper member.If you are accepted by the staff, you can join to the tracker. At least this is what i know. Maybe someone can give you much more info

xenix
07-07-2008, 05:01 PM
as far as i know mate, its doesnt work with invitation system, its works with application system. One of the members shall refer you as an proper member.If you are accepted by the staff, you can join to the tracker. At least this is what i know. Maybe someone can give you much more info

Okay, thanks alot for the answear mate! If it is like you say i hope someone will make a request for me. I can proof that im serious and a good member.

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
i hope you get in m8

xenix
07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for your support!

bilkenter
07-07-2008, 05:19 PM
i dont think, you will be able to get it via me though i can mention you to my friends but it is up to mods i dont know any mods at least not from its. Also i am probably hated by majority here, but get to know people who are part of majority, and agree what majority says, your chance to get it will increase dramatically...

xenix
07-07-2008, 08:01 PM
i dont think, you will be able to get it via me though i can mention you to my friends but it is up to mods i dont know any mods at least not from its. Also i am probably hated by majority here, but get to know people who are part of majority, and agree what majority says, your chance to get it will increase dramatically...

Oh allright im very happy you try talk to your friends=) Very nice. Okay thankt for tip aswell mate=D

creepingdeath
07-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Good luck xenix.

Xenix is a trusted and good person. :)

ELLOL
07-07-2008, 11:44 PM
good luck

phrenzy
07-08-2008, 12:56 AM
I pm'd him for his info....

All other request will be ignored so do not PM me.....

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 01:00 AM
if u want noone to pm you, why bother saying it here? wouldnt this make it problematic? if noone knew, noone would pm you after all anyway none of my problems

phrenzy
07-08-2008, 01:02 AM
if u want noone to pm you, why bother saying it here? wouldnt this make it problematic? if noone knew, noone would pm you after all anyway none of my problems

Says the guy who just got banned

Nemrod
07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
ROFL

What are you trying to do bilkenter?... really. For sure not making friends or giving example, the sad thing is that in this roadtonowhere you are losing everything.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 01:08 AM
i am banned from its without being even a member? if so, such a pleasure :D
:drunk: gotta celebrate :D

ROFL

What are you trying to do bilkenter?... really. For sure not making friends or giving example, the sad thing is that in this roadtonowhere you are losing everything.

i am making friends one of them just said, i became pu thanks to your seedox, gonna invite you or smt, i gotta tell him that i am banned now :D anyway nemrod, trackers dont mean much to me honestly, i am not a tracker addicted person, so getting banned doesnt matter, if i am to be banned for saying the truth, i would rather not be a member there :D also having friends is sooo different than being a member on trackers... Friends foreever :D

deadalive1
07-08-2008, 01:32 AM
I hope phrenzy helped you out xenix, good luck.

mrnobody
07-08-2008, 02:22 AM
if u want noone to pm you, why bother saying it here? wouldnt this make it problematic?

maybe someone else (that being iTS members or even other iTS staffer) was considering sending OP a pm as well but now since phrenzy already did it, now they won't.

if noone knew, noone would pm you after all anyway none of my problems

if someone wanted to bug iTS staff for invites, they could simply check the com rep thread, don't u think?

P.S. before u post something, take a moment, think about it, then only post, which obviously u don't do.

P.P.S. btw don't even bother replying this, coz u likely, as always, will be making half ass comments :dabs:

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 02:24 AM
yeah yeah whatever, i could make a good argument out of all this, but you guyz dont seem to admit the truth, so wont even bother as you said

mrnobody
07-08-2008, 02:32 AM
like i said, half ass comments, as always.

//off

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 02:33 AM
we dont even have to discuss it really, my little sister could infer the fact that the one called phy... has made such an awful post...anyway dont have time to spare... pardon me

zedex
07-08-2008, 05:48 AM
your hijacking every thread around here with your stupid-ass comments , why dont you just STFU !!!

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 05:49 AM
I love people who try to use others to climb a ladder...

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 05:50 AM
your hijacking every thread around here with your stupid-ass comments , why dont you just STFU !!!

Just keep reporting the little idjut for spamming, eventually the MODs will get the message, and ultimately as will the little turd.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Rule 8 - Profanity There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.
Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

read them very well, combining them with other threads of yours would be an awesome issue

Also there is rule number one in which it is said offensive or inflammatory posts will be decided by mods, but from now on, will keep a track of what you write and where you write... For other offensive insults like fool and so forth, one may see the Tl problem and the other topic that we discussed earlier...

Those who dont have the ability to be talking properly shall not be permitted to talk at all

I always revere your decision judgement and so forth... But i never labeled you as fool or any other kind ....

cata2008
07-08-2008, 06:08 AM
is very hard to get ...only if you find a person with a good hearth ....and he must have very trust in you...

phrenzy
07-08-2008, 11:53 AM
bilkenter = Disabled... Thats too funny yet not surprising...

Something Else
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
is very hard to get ...only if you find a person with a good hearth ....and he must have very trust in you...

http://www.stonegarden.ca/images/loris_hearth.jpg

:glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch:

zedex
07-08-2008, 02:08 PM
its a lovley tea pot you got there

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 02:16 PM

http://www.stonegarden.ca/images/loris_hearth.jpg

:glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch: :glagpinch:

:w00t: no mantelpiece for all your trophies & foties?? :P

xenix
07-08-2008, 02:32 PM
I pm'd him for his info....

All other request will be ignored so do not PM me.....

Thanks very much man!:D