PDA

View Full Version : Have nothing to give

h4ds
07-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Hello,

What can i do when i have nothing to show, I mean ratio or anything.
How can i show that i'm a trustworthy guy.

A friend told me to register on this site, So now i'm here.
I looked through this site and so far when coming to
invites to other BT sites one rule is that you must show a pic on your ratio.
I hope you guys can help me out with this one.

//Best regards

stoi
07-08-2008, 02:43 AM
join a site thats open atm

Ramus
07-08-2008, 02:43 AM
speedtests and i guess you can start working on building your ratio on sites you are already apart of now.

markupmaster
07-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Just be active,Make some posts. Once you have been here a while make a request for a site that interests you. I will personally give you demonoid if you want. If you want Demonoid Just pm me saying so.

:)

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 02:49 AM
If you want to be that trustworthy guy, never trade for anything, ever.

Get involved in the forum by debating, informing, asking, answering, and not just sitting on your hands looking in, and read the sites open thread every day, there are some fantastic sites always open and some open occasionally.

Never be afraid to ask, you might not like the answers, but at least you will get an answer :)

Raban
07-08-2008, 02:54 AM
stoi said what you need to do... thats what i did... ya start at the bottom and slowly work your way to the top. its very possible to do in only a few months.

Funkin'
07-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Are you on any sites at all? If you are, then let me know about them, and I'll help you out. If you have no experience at all, then just get into a public tracker and start learning the ropes.

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Careful with the over offering of invites, read the stickies above:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-not-request-bittorrent-invites-section-or-you-banned-146184/?

Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section.
Requests or offers made outside of the Invites Section will be Removed.
Requests or offers MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites Section.

Some should know better as well having been here a while, while others seem to think rules do not apply to them.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 03:10 AM
When you work your up a little, i will give you a bitmetv invite :D promise ! you dont have to use the same way everybody did, just let us help :D

lol giving a bitmetv invite to the wrong person could eff your chances of ever getting an invite again. I wouldn't put too much faith in someone until you know them, that promise of yours was pretty stupid

Of course, i dont intend to give it to someone who will cheat or resort to means that might get him banned... Who would anyway? All i am saying, i will give him his level 5 invite first, if he becomes active in this forum and bring an acceptable ratio...

edit: it was markup he started it, i just followed his way :D sorry dude :D Also i was just in the mood for give aways

If you are to warn us dude, you were here, you could have warned us earlied than this anyway

IdolEyes787
07-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Nice of you Funkin'.I think you're on the right track.
Best to know something about the individual first .If h4ds is a true novice the thing that he needs most is knowledge not trackers.

Funkin'
07-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Thank you IdolEyes.

sear
07-08-2008, 05:09 AM

ummm you can't see the invite section so how do you know that :unsure::shifty::huh:

maxitout
07-08-2008, 05:45 AM
That is not so hard at all.
Check for "open sign-ups" and get in,
then keep on "cultivating" your account there.
Build ratio, be promoted, and then see to get
one or two nice invites.
Keep building that.

Think a bit long-term and soon enough you'll
have a lot to offer and receive even more.

Keep building where you are at - it will
pay off.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 05:51 AM
also my advice here would be this, dont talk much and always admit that you are at fault, then you will get some fake friends but this will do the job for ya

deadalive1
07-08-2008, 06:03 AM
also my advice here would be this, dont talk much and always admit that you are at fault, then you will get some fake friends but this will do the job for ya

Cmon now, no need for this type of response. If you have a problem with certain users then take it somewhere else, no need to comment on EVERYTHING. Take it to PM or something. This constant need to put your 2 cents in on everything wears thin real fast (and quite honestly with these kind of comments you are just fueling the fire). Why not be the bigger person and let it go. You can either take this advice or leave it, choice is always yours.

bilkenter
07-08-2008, 06:09 AM
same here, i was suggesting a real fast way to do it...it has nothing to do with other users at all, i am over it m8... If he needs it to happen fast, this is the way, if he wanna feel is honourable and have dignity and such, be generous, give away but not for the rep for the friendship, even if you dont get the invite from someoneelse, offer friendship, help them since everybody needs it, then you are paid in kindness too... This is the slow way but much more efficient and enjoyable way...

In short, this has nothing to do with all things happened... I am absolutely over it...

invadercat
07-08-2008, 06:31 AM
h4ds: just join demonoid and start from there. this is assuming that you have some experience with public trackers.... etc The Pirate Bay...

edit: is bilkenter 'disabled'???? :D

Eargasm
07-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Check in the open signups thread and on btracs.com for open trackers. After a few months of being a good member you should be eligible for some of the harder to get into specialized topic trackers.

Funkin'
07-08-2008, 06:47 AM

That kinda sucks. I really enjoyed reading his posts everyday. He provided humor in this forum.

Skiz
07-08-2008, 06:51 AM

You're advising members to be disengenuous? :dabs:

How about actually being nice?

@h4ds - Make a decision to be nice to members. It's a win-win situation for everyone. Be patient. The real secret is that when you change your behavior toward members first, you'll get nice things back from them, which will invariably happen. Also listen and learn from long term members. We've seen it happen time and time again. :)

That kinda sucks. I really enjoyed reading his posts everyday. He provided humor in this forum.

He also ignored the rules. Something I find bothersome.

Raban
07-08-2008, 08:22 AM
also my advice here would be this,

Goodnight Sweet Prince

yayyyyyy
07-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Hello,

What can i do when i have nothing to show, I mean ratio or anything.
How can i show that i'm a trustworthy guy.

A friend told me to register on this site, So now i'm here.

//Best regards

Signup on torrentbytes, blackcatgames and other open sites... and start doing some traffic there to prove you are not a cop and you are able to keep a positive ratio :P

Ali-g
07-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Since when are BCG open??? I didnt know that...
Anyway yeah get a demonoid acc. Ull like the site and ull like DL and UL there...

Another offtopic: Raban have u ever wondered about changing avatar... I mean thats the ugliest guy Ive ever seen... Hope its not u:whistling

IdolEyes787
07-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Anyway yeah get a demonoid acc. Ull like the site and ull like DL and UL there...

It always pays to browse the open invite section Ali,you never know what will pop up there.

Demonoid"s great and anyone can get a code.

And I think Raban's avatar is very much intentional.:sick:

Raban
07-08-2008, 11:51 AM

so you're saying i wasn't going for a handsome and attractive avatar but failed horribly ?

Ali-g
07-08-2008, 12:03 PM

It always pays to browse the open invite section Ali,you never know what will pop up there.

Demonoid"s great and anyone can get a code.

U mean the open SIGN-UP thread...:whistling... yeah
Regarding Raban... intentional? Does he want us to leave the forums :S :sick: :P

Swift
07-08-2008, 12:12 PM
join a site thats open atm

simple as that

h4ds
07-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all the answers, I really appreciate it :).
For a speedtest i can show you this

http://www.speedtest.net/result/293372516.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

And yeah i will take the advice to join some open bt site.

Bionic
07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks for all the answers, I really appreciate it :).
For a speedtest i can show you this

http://www.speedtest.net/result/293372516.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

And yeah i will take the advice to join some open bt site.

.Ownage.