PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell Is The Best

MetroStars
08-16-2003, 09:40 PM
Just want 2 say how much of a fan i am of Simon Cowell...

EnJoi
08-16-2003, 09:44 PM
aww cmon man this gay guy is getting 100 thou per episode for just saying blah blah you suck or worst singer in the world fuck him :lol:

jay973
08-16-2003, 10:00 PM
Trust me,he is amusing at first but his put-downs and insults soon become very irritating.
Anybody can be rude. :P

MetroStars
08-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Trust me,he is amusing at first but his put-downs and insults soon become very irritating.
Anybody can be rude. 

I agree,

but u must admit half the people on these Pop Idol type shows can't sing, and Simon Cowell is just telling them the truth.. i can't beleve so many stupid teens think they can sing...

Celerystalksme
08-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Simon Cowell is f*cking hillarious...I can't wait for his appearance in Scary Movie 3

In Australia we have a person Ian "Dicko" Dickson...he does that exact same thing that Simon did...he has some of the greatest calls..for one is..."Normally people who are ugly have voices who make up for it...but sadly your voice isn't that great*...

Illuminati
08-16-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 August 2003 - 00:18
Normally people who are ugly have voices who make up for it...but sadly your voice isn't that great
Yawn ;) That's mild compared to the Cowell tongue - Often imitated, never surpassed :D

IMHO Pop Idol itself is like Popstars with a new & improved pop flavour which (like most music today) is in reality the same BS under a different image. Cowell's probably the only reason why I get interested into it - It is surprisingly entertaining (but bleeding obvious) when you put such a no-BS judge with some people who can't sing for shit. :devil:

When we get lines like this, you've got to wonder what he's got lined up next ;)
"I don't think I've met anyone in London with a worse voice - And London's a pretty big city" :D

gaz_k
08-18-2003, 12:24 PM
yeah, simon rules.. he soo funny, especially stayin cool n calm whilst the contestant is gettin well rooty n gettin pissed off, his calmness just winds them up more.

he just sayin what veryone else thinking... i try to base myself on him... he a great model for younger kids of today

olibomb
08-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Yea Simon Cowell is the original, ppl try 2 b like him but theyre never gona b as gd as him!

Rich_IX
08-18-2003, 11:53 PM
the only reason I watch the show is to see simon rip into people if he wasent on I wouldent watch it....