PDA

View Full Version : Need FTN or FSC, have ScT invite and more, please!

Floydian
07-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi folks!
Ok, I know ScT is not worth FTN of FSC nowadays, but that's what I've got. I also have TTi and TD invites, plus FL and ST accounts, but I don't think they are gonna help get one of the superscribed trackers invites.

Anyhow, I've been a member of this forum community for a long time, and I know how torrent and trackers work. I also know that I'm asking too much here lol.

I'd be eternally happy if someone traded invites with me!
Thanks!

mafija
07-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok, I know ScT is not worth FTN of FSC

You are so wrong,its even better,more files,better speed ....
But your post is olso meanless.You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.

kfir6669
07-08-2008, 07:28 PM

You are so wrong,its even better,more files,better speed ....
But your post is olso meanless.You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.

he doesn't mean "worth" in the meaning of the tracker quality but in the meaning of his value according to the trackers levels rating.

Swift
07-08-2008, 07:40 PM
your so getting a ban :( on sct

kuracat
07-08-2008, 07:42 PM
why?
you mean because the ratio can be seen in the picture?

Loloq
07-08-2008, 07:44 PM
better delete this imege,all account think disabled:P

BlueLabel
07-08-2008, 08:12 PM
you doom

SgtMajor
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
why?
you mean because the ratio can be seen in the picture?

No - he gives the exact date & time of his sign up, now, I'm no expert (yet), but I bet even I could find him on ScT with enough time, I guess the admin could do it in about 2 seconds flat.

There are plenty of members here who report anything & everything back to their beloved trackers, and I bet that jpeg was fired back within 1 minute of it being upped here, and let me tell you, they hate this sort of thread 100%, and trackers all talk to each other in their chans & forums, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes in about 1 week time.

Floydian
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
You are here about two years and you didnt learned that on this way you have 0 chance to get on this overrated trackers.
There's always a chance. You wouldn't believe how I got into ScT. Back then, this tracker was one of the most difficult to get in. But thanks for your words.

@others, thanks for the jpg tip, I removed it from my first post! Just hope I don't get banned hehe.