PDA

View Full Version : wutoh clover time

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm recruiting for a certain tracker that people want.....its fairly new but theres been a buzz about it as of late and i can already see it on a few topics of it here.

I ONLY NEED UPLOADERS OR HEAVY LEECHERS THATS IT....HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD CONNECTIONS AND I WILL ASK FOR PROFILE LINKS AS PROOF.

This is how you apply.........

1) what tracker do you want and why
2) what content do you like
3) how much do you download or seed in a day (will ask for utorr screens)
4) why should I trust you
5) whats your favorite movie
6) your favorite current site
7) a picture of your favorite model
8) your greatest moment in life
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU

NO Traders , i have no life so I will look for this

if i see a good app ill pm you with further directions...till then peace

and gl, i dont see I will find many users here but there are diamonds in the rough and if you trade then trade this isnt a measure to make you not trade just give the ones who dont and wait a chance to prove themselves

dont pm me asking because i wont tell you

bigups to fatcat for this type of process, btw fatcat me > you

-CLOVER

SenorBubbz
07-09-2008, 06:27 PM
1) I want a tracker where I can contribute and will not be just another "member."

2) I like movies, music, games and apps. That's mostly what I download.

3) Depending on what I want, sometimes a lot and sometimes a little. I have limited hard-disk space and I don't go around downloading everything in sight. Since you need heavy leechers, I guess I can delete some stuff I'm not seeding and make space. When I'm bored/dedicated, I can download up to 100 gigs in a week, my ISP doesn't notice.

4) Why shouldn't you trust me? Ask around, I'm a trustful person, I don't do bad things to hurt trackers.

5) Ocean's Thirteen

6) I'm guessing you mean tracker so: SCT or BitMeTV. I go on both several times a day. I'm careful with my BitMeTV account though, so I don't download much with it.

7) Since you're following fatcat's method, I'll put the pic in a spoiler tag.
http://digilander.libero.it/pugenzonline/adrianalima/01adrianalima.jpg

8) When I found out that I passed the SHSAT and I would be going to the Bronx High School of Science, I literally did a dance right then and there and kept on dancing the rest of the day. My teacher filmed as well and showed the whole school during graduation. I'm going to Bronx Science every day now for an Advanced Placement World History preparation course and actually just got home.

9) Because I will treat this new tracker with great love and care, like any decent husband would treat his wife. I will go on midnight walks with the tracker and take it to dinner at a very expensive Italian restaurant.

Thanks for the time :)

nemrac
07-09-2008, 06:31 PM
9) Because I will treat this new tracker with great love and care, like any decent husband would treat his wife. I will go on midnight walks with the tracker and take it to dinner at a very expensive Italian restaurant.

Thanks for the time :)

Very funny...:D:D:D

tknaught
07-09-2008, 08:27 PM
If you're recruiting for a specific tracker, why not say what it is?

SgtMajor
07-09-2008, 08:34 PM

Because those looking for it will now know where to get it, so if you are not actively looking for it by default you won't need it. Clear as mud wot :P

Krvaric
07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
nm

deadalive1
07-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Indirectly he did.:whistling

yevgeny
07-09-2008, 08:49 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7229/jenniferhawkinspicture1gb9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7229/jenniferhawkinspicture1gb9.28c9c40bf5.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=329&i=jenniferhawkinspicture1gb9.jpg)

tknaught
07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Indirectly he did.:whistling

Did he? I'm assuming that it's not a clover-related site since he said it was new...

I guess it's alright if the people who want it can understand what it is. Otherwise it seems to me that if everyone is applying without knowing what it is, then you're only going to attract collectors and people only concerned with rarity rather than tracker contents.

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
just to let you guys no, even though i happen to say this millions of times, i was clover before "the clover"

kthxbai

colombianino
07-09-2008, 09:28 PM
heavy download, great speed?
too bad i don't have or need those. no ratio FTW :D

good luck to all, and i don't think its the clover either, but it must be one of those new community driven trackers. there are more of those everyday, yay.

RedRansom
07-09-2008, 09:38 PM
1)hmmm I want F*** (Rabbit) for why i heard it's over torren tracker (I was wanting FTN...when i heard they turn back 7 weeks old back up :emo: (I know what is reason malaysia bla bla whatever 7 weeks is very important lost... someone lost them acc upload credit , forum posts(everybody saying FTN about comunity)
2)I love content especially if it is about girls :lol: anyways HD movies ,tvshow,flac,photo (is there any dedicated photo tracker :unsure: ) surely p0Rn what i dont like pc game(only loved diablo )
3)hmm it's variable ...normal or buffer day ?
if its about buffer :w00t: sct 4ever :lol:
4) I never trust people %100 especially if it's from internet(hmm i guess i dont trust my dad too :lol: )
5) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460740/ cashback(2006)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241303/ chocolat (2000)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414951/ the quiet(2005)
6) sct,TT,musicvid
7) :wub: http://img213.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46044_sophie_monk_braless_leaving_gym_122_490lo.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9788/46044sophiemonkbralesslrl4.jpg
8) My first masturbation :lol: I will never forget :D
9) I am from Mars http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7106/cylonlu9.gif
I have a seedbox with 100mbit and can acces 4-5-6 who care :lol: ever1 has seedbox now 11 years old children too

SgtMajor
07-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Mind iFi have a guess as to where you are talking about?

killercam101
07-09-2008, 09:42 PM

Neither will any of us for that matter :angry:

SgtMajor
07-09-2008, 09:44 PM

Has 24 hours passed already? How time flies.

puckface
07-09-2008, 09:47 PM
pick me.

or don't.

Ali-g
07-09-2008, 09:49 PM

Can u give us more clues :whistling :slap: :shifty:

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 09:50 PM
pick me.

or don't.
i dont

RedRansom
07-09-2008, 09:51 PM

Has 24 hours passed already? How time flies.
if you really care and wonder pm me :whistling: and stop spam to posts ;)

puckface
07-09-2008, 09:53 PM
pick me.

or don't.
i dont

well played sir. even though, ya know, I'm there anyway.

edit: I get the distinct feeling that I really need to start using sarcasm tags on all my posts from now on.

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
i dont

orly?
then i guess nicely played

Enlightened
07-09-2008, 09:59 PM
"Clover"....looks to me like a dead giveaway on the "hint"...LOL

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 10:02 PM
im recruiting here lemme do what i do k?

quit this makeshift guessing crapshoot lol, this reminds me of that thread where the guy asked ppl to guess his name, god i got a lot of posts out of that haha :)

k seriously, if you wanna apply answer those questions, think them through, and ill pm you with further instructions.......

kthxbai <3

i dont

edit: I get the distinct feeling that I really need to start using sarcasm tags on all my posts from now on.
your sarcasm is my post booster :D:D:D

_coder_
07-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I can has this invite?

onlinetragedy
07-09-2008, 10:15 PM
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU

1- ive always wanted elek as im a huge goa/psy fan and as good as tt is, half the torrents are dead
2- movies, documentaries, music, games, apps
3- id say on avg 7g down 15g up
4- i dont post much here so i dont know how i could prove my trust worthiness to you (i have a rep point?)
5- cant say i have a single favorite, the the last great movie i saw was "The Man From Earth"
6- psynews.org has alot of good up to date info on my music interests i also use the hell outta bitme
7- http://poderresponsabilidad.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/megan-fox-7.jpg
8- taking silver at the 2000 chorolympiads in linz
9- im a repectable torrenter. i usually keep my ratio buffered above 100g

thanks for your time and generosity, i hope to hear from ya!

Ghostbusters
07-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey Clover one question:

Is the site ratio free DVD-R's & Blu-Ray's ?

If so I've got a nice collection and a spare 100/100 ready to go, if not I've got all I need and I wish you good luck :)

tknaught
07-09-2008, 10:32 PM

That's what I figured, but I thought it was weird that there is an application required now when I've seen several people handing out invites to this site like free candy.

IdolEyes787
07-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Last time I was recruited without knowing all the facts I ended up in Afghanistan.:(

lostdemon
07-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Last time I was recruited without knowing all the facts I ended up in Afghanistan.:(

That sucks but was also funny. What was it like over there if you really went?

onlinetragedy
07-09-2008, 11:12 PM
initiating preemptive measures Level 1: DONT HIJACK <3

Ali-g
07-09-2008, 11:12 PM

Loool... Mind me man but that is the hardest laugh Ive ever had in my life. Srry if that really happened to u. Im still laughing :blow: . Again srry it must not have been all that laugh for u :blushing:

Raban
07-09-2008, 11:26 PM
wutoh clover ??

what is that ... is it smoking in the rain ???

why the big secret

BOOM
07-09-2008, 11:28 PM

lololololol :lol::lol:
I don`t know if it was a joke or serious, but was very funny :lol:

1000possibleclaws
07-09-2008, 11:48 PM
is this not recruitment for SCL? why the hell aren't you telling the applicants at least what kind of torrents are on the site?

Rumblin
07-09-2008, 11:56 PM
i dont even know what smoking in the rain is dude

this isnt that complicated, if you are to lazy to do this then dont, im not going to give clues or hints like this is some inspector gadget crap, either you put your effort in or you dont

end of story.

the tracker is DESIRABLE thats all im going to say.

Raban
07-09-2008, 11:57 PM
just to let you guys no, even though i happen to say this millions of times, i was clover before "the clover"

kthxbai

this lead me to believe its not for ScL . .. . "another" clover ermm wut

tknaught
07-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Well if you can't tell people what the site is or what kind of torrents it has, you're just going to end up with a bunch of collectors and people who don't really care about the content of your tracker.

Rumblin
07-10-2008, 12:03 AM
no, once i said its l337 ftn or something like that people will flock over here, what ever happened to the element of surprise, also if you dont get a pm from me your application either sucked ass, you trade, your you already have the tracker....k?

aaatoel
07-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I think Rumblin is right in this one! His giveaway, his rules! It's not scl btw, as many of you have already understood. It's a tracker quite small for now and with a very user-friendly ratio system ;) I don't think I should say more... I am not a member there if anyone cares! :)

puckface
07-10-2008, 12:56 AM
no, once i said its l337 ftn or something like that people will flock over here, what ever happened to the element of surprise, also if you dont get a pm from me your application either sucked ass, you trade, your you already have the tracker....k?

I guess my application sucked ass.
:)

deadalive1
07-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Ok this is too cryptic for me to resist so here it goes lol :P

A) A tracker that is committed to it's users and has a strong community base, knowledgable staff, active forums and IRC. Content is also a plus but not a necessity.
A) I like Movies (xvid,DVDR etc), TV, Games, Applications and certain genre's of Music.
A) Well this depends on what is released on any given day, but an estimate would be 5 to 6 gb a day or so (again depending on what's released during that day,could jump to 10+)
A) Because I am a man of my word and those here who have invited me to sites know this, I don't screw around with the trackers that I have and ALWAYS keep a good ratio on them.
A) Tough one to say so many good ones in different genre's, but in the Drama genre I'd have to say The Shawshank Redemption.
A) I won't list it here but if I get far enough in this process for you to PM me I will tell you then.
A) http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z237/deaddude10/GiselleBundchen.jpg
A) The birth of my first child, looking into her eyes when she was born showed me what true love actually was. It changed my life from that moment on.
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU
A) I am responsible, I don't screw around with the trust of others and I don't take anything or anyone for granted.

yakz091
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
ok i know what type of giveaway is this.

1) i feel it i need a ratio-free tracker and a community to make friends and to contribute to the community by helping it grow.
2) general 0-day content plus some good packs to keep them for whole life.
3) currently i am not downloading nor uploading, but normally, 4gb per day without a seedbox and whatever i could upload.
4) u can trust me bcoz i can guarantee u i will not be bad user atleast, if i am not so good user, but u will be happy to have me in.
5) my favourite movie is Pursuit of Happyness, Will Smith does a Splendid job.
6) my favourite current site is Waffles.fm and Torrentleech.
7)http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1520/20sagrescf4ib9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1520/20sagrescf4ib9.581fa3b3ca.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=511&i=20sagrescf4ib9.jpg)
8) my greatest moment in life was topping pre-university exams.
9) i feel it, bcoz i am humble, honest,generous, and down to earth person,by saying this i might contribute by donations also if i am really satisfied with the site, but the main reason is helping the site to grow, which in this case is much needed, by being a good member, and helping others if i can and never cheating with the site's rules and what values the site has.

SenorBubbz
07-10-2008, 06:23 PM
So does that mean that I didn't win :(

I think a lot of people would appreciate you posting if they are eliminated or not. It'd take some of the stress and anticipation off.

Rumblin
07-10-2008, 06:34 PM
i havent looked through them thouroughly enough, ill wait till more ppl have a chance

SenorBubbz
07-10-2008, 06:38 PM
i havent looked through them thouroughly enough, ill wait till more ppl have a chance

Do whatever you gotta do. [/suckup]

Edit: I think I used the tag incorrectly....

DoobieSnacks
07-10-2008, 09:15 PM
1) yours
2) hard to find releases, not scene.
3) for seeding, depends on the day mang. If I dl a pack, I'll have way more GB's one day then on a day where I'm just seeding stuff from previous days... 1mb up, 'nuff said. For dling, hell, I dl a freaking lot. I love packs, movie packs, tv packs, anything thats oddball, and not easily found...
4) You shouldn't! You don't know me, or anyone else on the interwebz for sure. No risk, no return though...
5) Oh man, I have favorites in every genera... But I'll go with one that I never get tired of watching: Office Space :D
6) ptn. They have a good selection of oddball uploads
7) http://www.fineartmodels.com/images/uploads/fs_2798_ao-ferarri312pb_01.jpg
Pierre Scerri's 1/3 scale Ferrari 312PB with working everything: engine, gearbox, shifter, throttle, headlights, ingnition switch, brakes, etc

You did say model...
8) The day I found out my wife was pregnant
9) Why should you pick me? Because of my answers, I mean thats the pretense of this whole thing isn't it?

yakz091
07-11-2008, 03:27 AM
@Rumblin

i know u should give chance for more people and consider me in this list. i would be very much like to be part of ur community.
also do u guys still have any issues with design.

Rumblin
07-11-2008, 05:54 AM
design?

CPC464
07-11-2008, 09:39 AM
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU

1) a ratio free tracker with movies, music tv etc
2) movies, music tv and games etc
3) down a few gig - seed a lot
4) i help old ladies to cross the road
5) holy grail
6) ptn
7) http://www.stylematters.info/manaquin%5B1%5D.jpg
8) it'll be when i recover from this hangover i have :sick:
9) why not? dont trade

yakz091
07-11-2008, 09:47 AM
no i heard there are some issues with design, if there are no issues no problem, if they are i could have helped.

respawn40
07-11-2008, 08:31 PM
1) FSC, because I've heard that this tracker focuses on community aspects. I have plenty of trackers with communities, but I don't have a community with a tracker.
2) XVID DVD Rips, Packs, e-Books....well, actually, I pretty much like it all.
3) I'm generally seeding 8-10 torrents every day; my brother plays Xbox Live A LOT, and he is unable to play when I have too many torrents seeding.
4) I have never traded, and I never will :O
5) My new favorite movie is The Incredible Hulk :D
6) iTS
7) I don't really follow models. They're just nice to look at; I don't know their names... and I don't have a favorite.
8) Sorry, but I just don't know. I have too many awesome moments in my life :p
9) Damn, I think Fatcat's was easier than this... I can be trusted to not mis-use my account, and I participate in the IRC and Forums when I'm not busy with real-life things. And I don't Hit-N-Run p

ryan20021982
07-11-2008, 09:04 PM
1) HDbits.org Becuase I mostly want hdrips for my media center and thats what I like
2) hddvd rips, bluray rips, new movies,screeners and such-divx,x264,xvid dont matter
3) Proly around 30-40gig down and 200-300gig up a day
4) I dont really have a reason but I can give links to sites I have proven myself on
5) Gone in 60 seconds
6) BIT-HDTV
7) http://img132.cocopic.com/img.php?id=907246850
8) When my son was born
9) Dont really have a reason that can be supported, but I love the whole warez scene including torrents and other, and am always looking for something good

X
07-12-2008, 12:05 AM
A tracker with active members/forums/community
Movies/Xvid TV (seasons or single episodes) Windows (Games)
Movies/DvDr Movies/Packs
Download atleast 3-5 Gb per day Upload 1-3 Gb per day average. Most days higher
Take a look at my posts in forums . I help when I can. Other then that I can send you screens of utorrent. I am currently seeding atleast 100 items
Sarkar (Hindi) if you ever seen it
The Terminal English
google.com
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ateja/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpghttp://www.tunedluxurycars.com/data/media/1/29car.jpg
when i bought my first mercedes
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU
Cuz I can contribute.

mariangili
07-12-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm recruiting for a certain tracker that people want.....its fairly new but theres been a buzz about it as of late and i can already see it on a few topics of it here.

I ONLY NEED UPLOADERS OR HEAVY LEECHERS THATS IT....HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD CONNECTIONS AND I WILL ASK FOR PROFILE LINKS AS PROOF.

1 -i want one good tracker where i can leech and seed all i like enough,
without H&R 's but good community and nice forum;
2 -movies (xvid and dvd,including packs);pc games (fps-my favourite);
some app. ; some music (i like old music)"
3 -down 15-20 gb/up X xx (pls ask for UT statistics) :)
4 -why don't? i'll send you some direct link profile if is necessary...
5 -alien (all series)
6 - my favorite site pescarul.ro (fishing :) )and tracker-TL
7 - http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wifeyp2.jpg
8 - first "up" :whistling
9 - why not? i'm a good seeder,i respect the rules , good speed and connection ,enough time and kindness.
and you can check me :fst:

Rumblin
07-12-2008, 06:28 PM
k this is closed with further notice, thanks for the apps ill pm ppl shortly

Rumblin
07-13-2008, 08:43 AM
back up again, same criteria

4 people have gotten in

corpik19
07-15-2008, 11:42 AM
1.FSC because I heard some good thinks abouts this tracker, very hard to get in ,great community,good, friendly ,family atmosphere,beatiful design ,all users care about acc .When you get ass there you are work to be activity there .
2. movies (xvid,dvdrip) ,music (elektro,house,pop,techno,rap,r&b) ,games(PC) ,tvshows (xvid,dvdrip),apps,soundtracks.awesome pack
3. few gigabytes per day maybe more when I want download all seasons
my favourite tv show like Prison Break
4. You are not disapointed my person .Ever I respect rules.No trader,cheater.seler.I give what I have .When somebody looking for help or sites I try help him .No h&r ,ratio 1.1 or highter.I have many good sites with high level.I can show you how i can good care for my all accounts
5. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6.SCT
7.Josie Maran

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/900/josiemaran2pd1.jpg
8. My birthday ,and when I get elektronik,SCT,my computer and internet :w00t:
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU
9. If you could help me check this community will be great:D:clap:
:fst:
cheers:drunk:

Bionic
07-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey!!! It's my turn! :D

1. A site which is Ratio-Friendly and User-Friendly.
2. XViDs, Apps, eBooks, TV Series, DVDR-s and Games.
3. Download about 5-10Movies a week and keep Seeding for more than a month.
4. I'm Bionic, so ironic.
5. 10,000 BC (:D)
6. SCC, TL and IPT.
7. http://bp3.blogger.com/_-LqiJsGbOu8/R1pZh2EUtnI/AAAAAAAAAKg/fMqV9JqIc-4/s1600/Tianna%2BTa2jpg.jpg
8. Hmm, a lot to mention. Girls, girls, Fun, fun.
9. I've got everything smooth going, PC on all the time with uTorrent and following the Rules.

Cheers! ;)

Tristan
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
1. FTN/FSC - great communities, no ratio systems
2. Movies, Tv Shows (especially in packs), Music, Games from time to time
3. 1,2 movies + 1,2 CD's per day
4. I'm a member of SCL, PTN, iFi, GFT blablabla they trust me so yuo can too
5. Fight Club, The Illusionist
6. SCL is my favourite one :)
7. Amy Reid - http://pics.chasingalleries.com/cg/amy_reid/patio/full/003.jpg
8. First french kiss with my new girlfriend :P
9. Because I'm trusted member, I catch traders :P And i seed my torrents for a long time http://img.saaki.net/show.php/6141_stats.JPG.html. I don't have great connection, because it's only 1024/256kbps but I seed as long as it's possible and I usually get ratio 1.0 or higher on all torrents

Duckater
07-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Prefer one that is elite but not run by elitists that think every one is below them and are fair and honest
Mostly films but also like some TV and music, not into games and apps that much
Varies on which of uploaders on site grabs from ftp and uploads but also tend grab a good 10 gig a day else where and seed 20 (minimum figures)
Trust no one you dont know I say
But could always ask for references
Also as a site owner being a cheat etc would do site a lot of harm :)
Drama :- pretty in pink (shhhhhhhhhh dont tell any one)
Action :- Fast and the furious
GTi as I am one of the owners :lol: but fsc and BN are all ways a pleasure to be on :)
http://www.bentleycollection.com/uploads/images_categories_large/78.jpg
OK OK not sort of model u want but no harm in some humour :P
Got 2 of those the births of me kids
9) WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU
To show that not being the most active person here does nont mean u dont deserve :)

corpik19
07-22-2008, 07:29 AM
who get ?

Krvaric
07-22-2008, 09:19 AM
just another cockteaser :dry:

aysomc
07-22-2008, 12:41 PM
1) i'd like to get my FTN account back at some point
2) im mainly an xvid kind of guy or if i know i like a movie ill grab the dvdr
3) depends on the day but i can easily seed a few GB's in a day and im usually very smart about always keep a 1:1 or better
4) anybody who knows me and talks to me will find out they can trust me. if you'd like to talk to me about anything gimme a pm and we can talk. other then that you said you dont have a life, so go ahead and look into my past or ask around to see if anyone knows me. :)
5) oooooooohhh thats a tough one. i just saw the dark knight and im tempted to say that but ill go with a movie that has stood the test of time with me in boondock saints(a close second to that would be the usual suspects, im a movie freak :p )
6) FSC all the way, i love those fuckers and some of them love me i hope. fight club baby :)
7) model A.... mmmmmmm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/1928_Model_A_Ford.jpg/723px-1928_Model_A_Ford.jpg
no but seriously...
http://www.thebitterblog.com/images/Vida_Guerra.jpg
8) finding that pic ^^ :p .
9) i like to think i add to any tracker i join, im active on the forums and in the tracker. i may not have the biggest pipes but i more then make up for it with effort. gimme a pm if you wanna know anything else. :)

Rumblin
07-27-2008, 02:55 PM
just another cockteaser :dry:
:pinch:

REEZOPEN TREAheD

integral
07-27-2008, 03:02 PM

This guy should win the giveaway/recruitment purely for that picture. :P And I think you know which I'm talking about.

aysomc
07-27-2008, 03:02 PM
did you get a chance to look at my request yet rumblin? brandon was nice enough to give me my FTN account back, and a certain jolly green giant helped me with my last real request i had. so now all i have is this mystery request. could you pm the name of the tracker or can i pm you my real username so you can check if im already there? :unsure:

edit: lol thats random, i made my post the same time you said i should win. that must be a sign rumblin...